Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have Heart Breaking Up

i like Have Heart a lot and i'm happy that they'll finish the tour as i never had the chance to seem the live..
    Take the time. Don't be blind. You will find. An open mind. There's no need for you to tell me what I've done wrong. I can, can see, all this contradiction around me. I just, just want, I want to be free. Don't question my actions. I never said that I was flawless

Semi-Intelligent Entity xCrucialDudex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lo0m View Post
    i like Have Heart a lot and i'm happy that they'll finish the tour as i never had the chance to seem the live..
    They are even coming to Ukraine this time. I'm not sure if I'll be able to go but still it's cool that they will visit my country.

they'll be playing on flufffest here with Shipwreck, The Effort, Trial, Kingdom and many others.. i'm really looking forward to this!
    Take the time. Don't be blind. You will find. An open mind. There's no need for you to tell me what I've done wrong. I can, can see, all this contradiction around me. I just, just want, I want to be free. Don't question my actions. I never said that I was flawless

Thread Information