Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: star trek

  1. #1
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530

    star trek

    Its really pretty good in my opinion but i do like star trek but i get the feeling this will have a broader appeal than many other star trek outings.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

  2. #2
    Token Canadian mouseman004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Pickering/Waterloo, Ontario (Canada)
    Posts
    2,363
    Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    Its really pretty good in my opinion but i do like star trek but i get the feeling this will have a broader appeal than many other star trek outings.

    I generally don't like star trek, but I am really excited to see this, I think it looks really well done.
    Later Days

  3. #3
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004 View Post
    I generally don't like star trek, but I am really excited to see this, I think it looks really well done.
    Scotty made it for me, spock was good too.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

  4. #4
    Registered User easy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DC area
    Posts
    465
    ed do u think a 4 year old would enjoy it? cuz i cant go to a movie if my son cant go too!!! if not ill have to find something age appropriate!
    My support has no conditions, I will always have your back.

  5. #5
    Taxi Driver Lifestyle_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,180
    can you watch it if you never really followed the star trek series/movies ?
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

    visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

  6. #6
    Administrator xsecx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    19,362
    I'm hoping to see it this week.

  7. #7
    attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    6,750
    i never got the craze about star trek. the series i saw segments from were utter boring.
    You want to drink till you can't see
    You want to latch on for sympathy
    You want to fight with people you know
    You want to go where the assholes go

    Do what you want but don't you do it to me

  8. #8
    Being Mean CarlaRant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    1,193
    Hubby went to the opening night...dressed as Spock. I imagine I will be seeing it with him at least once.

  9. #9
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    can you watch it if you never really followed the star trek series/movies ?

    Yes, it provides all information within the movie for it to make sense.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

  10. #10
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtD View Post
    i never got the craze about star trek. the series i saw segments from were utter boring.

    Yeah it requires more attention span.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

  11. #11
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530
    Quote Originally Posted by easy View Post
    ed do u think a 4 year old would enjoy it? cuz i cant go to a movie if my son cant go too!!! if not ill have to find something age appropriate!
    I don't know, might not keep a 4 year olds attention to be honest but i could be wrong.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

  12. #12
    linsee
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlaRant View Post
    Hubby went to the opening night...dressed as Spock. I imagine I will be seeing it with him at least once.
    That's amazing.

    My friends took their kids to see it, and her youngest is definitely a Trekkie for life. He can't stop talking about it or asking questions.

    I went and saw it Monday night. I liked it a lot, though I thought it needed more Simon Pegg.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ultimate all-star sxe band huh?
    By SgtD in forum Commentary
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 05:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •