Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Anarchism

if anarchism is utopic, than communism is even more.. plus, communism (as fascism) is a dictatorship from definition as it encourages violent change... anarchism does not... there is a reason why communists in Russia after revolution started to persecute anarchists...
    Take the time. Don't be blind. You will find. An open mind. There's no need for you to tell me what I've done wrong. I can, can see, all this contradiction around me. I just, just want, I want to be free. Don't question my actions. I never said that I was flawless

jeez that was one boring read, i can't believe i read nearly all of it... anyways

no anarchy can't work on a global scale because of greed. people are selfish and someone will always be after power.

well i dont rlly agree with it.. cuz u need gov. (im from u.s) it provides well fare, helps after natural diasasters, u have a police force.. and if u want a country with out a gov. just look at somilia there is no gov. and u see the drug lords and the pirates control everything... so gov. is needed

I believe that Anarchy in its entirety, is a contradiction.

Anarchism in my opinion can only be used to overthrow an oppressive government or system. This can lead to disruption and hopefully remove the offending system. This links more however with revolution and a civil uprising and if anarchism can link with this then ut might succeed. A government or law system must be in place after this process or the new system created by anarchy will not work.

Anarchism should be used if a selection of the people are unhappy with the system as it can be a powerful weapon.
    “Better to die standing, than to live on your knees.” Ernesto 'Che' Guevara

Thread Information