Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friends and drugs

I like pudding

Unhappy Friends and drugs

hey i have a serious question. what if somebody you know is doing drugs and you are worried about them? I seriously need an answer!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so worried about her.
    HELP!!! she won't listen to me, what should i say to her? she's getting out of control.
    Tears don't fall amd crash around me

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Brown View Post
    hey i have a serious question. what if somebody you know is doing drugs and you are worried about them? I seriously need an answer!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so worried about her.
    HELP!!! she won't listen to me, what should i say to her? she's getting out of control.
    The hard answer is that there really isn't anything you can do. You can't force her to stop doing drugs all you can really do is encourage her to stop but the decision to change is ultimately hers.

the best decision is to fall in love, how stupid it doesnt sound.
    but u still can show some documentary about sequel of drugs.

Tell her you extremely disapprove, but you will be there for her if she wants to give up the drugs. :)
    "Within my bones this resonates
    Boiling blood will circulate
    Could you tell me again what you did this for?
    I don't love you any more...'
    - Rise Against

Registered User x.Xmiss_SmogX.x's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XAdrenalineX View Post
    Tell her you extremely disapprove, but you will be there for her if she wants to give up the drugs. :)
    I agree with this and what everyone else has said on this hread. You can force someone to give up drugs, all you can do it talk to her about the risks she's taking and offer your support when the time comes she wants to give them up.
    I have alot f friends that drink alot and take drugs but i cant make them give something up if they dont want too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fake View Post
    the best decision is to fall in love, how stupid it doesnt sound.
    but u still can show some documentary about sequel of drugs.
    que?
    My support has no conditions, I will always have your back.

Quote Originally Posted by easy View Post
    que?
    Lost in translation i am guessing.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

I like pudding
    Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    The hard answer is that there really isn't anything you can do. You can't force her to stop doing drugs all you can really do is encourage her to stop but the decision to change is ultimately hers.
    thanks dusty, this is why you're one of my idols

straight edge stuntman xionseeker88x's Avatar
    Bro its real hard man I had this one friend who was good when she was young but when she turned 18 she did a lot of speed and x she would call me late at night telling me that she woke up at a random guys house and can't even rember if they had sex or not (this was hard for me because I always liked her but me being a recovering drug addict I knew geting into a relationship would run the risk of me using again) in the end she started to cut her self and she finalily put herself in rehab where she is now and will be out in 2 months or so one thingman never give up on ur friend be there no matter what ur friend needs u more then u could ever know

official retarded child chadfitzy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xionseeker88x View Post
    Bro its real hard man I had this one friend who was good when she was young but when she turned 18 she did a lot of speed and x she would call me late at night telling me that she woke up at a random guys house and can't even rember if they had sex or not (this was hard for me because I always liked her but me being a recovering drug addict I knew geting into a relationship would run the risk of me using again) in the end she started to cut her self and she finalily put herself in rehab where she is now and will be out in 2 months or so one thingman never give up on ur friend be there no matter what ur friend needs u more then u could ever know
    ive found this the same for many people,
    my opinion is that you should not pressure her, but remind her your always there if she needs help, and if she gets so bad that she wants help, yiu can help her, but nothing else will really convince her other then getting to the lowest point, if you interfere severly chances are she'll grow to resent you, then she will haave no one to lean on

straight edge stuntman xionseeker88x's Avatar
    Yeah man jus let her make her choice I know it hurts to see a friend in pain like that but be strong not only for u but for her as well chances are she is losing the will to fight so ur gonna need to give her strength

I like pudding
    well...she put the needle down but not b/c of what i said it is b/c she's pregnant...it might be mine

official retarded child chadfitzy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Brown View Post
    well...she put the needle down but not b/c of what i said it is b/c she's pregnant...it might be mine
    that sucks dude, or maybee conradulations are in order? are you guna have the kid?

Well... if things REALLY (and I really mean REALLY) get out of control and she starts rullewling her life, I think you should tell her parents, but until then keep talking to her!
    http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/E3/6E/30cdda280a9ee36e.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by chadfitzy View Post
    that sucks dude, or maybee conradulations are in order? are you guna have the kid?
    a 15 year old having a kid isn't something you celebrate.

Thread Information