Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: raceist

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lo0m View Post
    we have a project called Absolution! and we play what I call "hardcore-pop".. It has hardcore influences and definitely hardcore morals and views on society as we all love hc/punk for many years, but musically it's... i don't know.. melodic hardcore but we have also slower and calmer songs... you can listen here (myspace.com/absolutioncz) to get a better idea, but that record sounds like shit and was recorder without bass :-))
    wtf?!

change your band's name, and next time do some research before you decide to name your band...this is embarrassing. just sayin'!

(i can't listen to the songs, because i'm at work right now)

so i HAVE to? :-) i know exactly what it means and why i chose this name.. I found out about NY Absolution some years later, so we've added the "!" to not be mistaken.. and that band played like different style and as there is Death Before Dishonor "namesharing" and MANY others names collisions in music industry i stopped caring about it...
    Take the time. Don't be blind. You will find. An open mind. There's no need for you to tell me what I've done wrong. I can, can see, all this contradiction around me. I just, just want, I want to be free. Don't question my actions. I never said that I was flawless

so i HAVE to? :-) i know exactly what it means and why i chose this name.. I found out about NY Absolution some years later, so we've added the "!" to not be mistaken.. and that band played like different style and as there is Death Before Dishonor "namesharing" and MANY others names collisions in music industry i stopped caring about it...
    that's pretty lame

what is lame about that? if i didn't already know about the other band i wouldn't even know what the hell you're talking about in the first place.. and now you reply with nothing.. no constructive information at all, just that you find my reply "lame".. well that's great but definitely not something to build upon.. i didn't steal anything nor i wanted to build our "fame" out of many years defunct band credit as i didn't even know it existed and i would think about changing the name as we still have time to change it. but with this attitude? ok, i'll think about it.. or maybe i will change the name to BadXBrains just to have the enlightening oportunity to read another of your heartful comments ...
    Take the time. Don't be blind. You will find. An open mind. There's no need for you to tell me what I've done wrong. I can, can see, all this contradiction around me. I just, just want, I want to be free. Don't question my actions. I never said that I was flawless

what is lame about that? if i didn't already know about the other band i wouldn't even know what the hell you're talking about in the first place.. and now you reply with nothing.. no constructive information at all, just that you find my reply "lame".. well that's great but definitely not something to build upon.. i didn't steal anything nor i wanted to build our "fame" out of many years defunct band credit as i didn't even know it existed and i would think about changing the name as we still have time to change it. but with this attitude? ok, i'll think about it.. or maybe i will change the name to BadXBrains just to have the enlightening oportunity to read another of your heartful comments ...
    heh. It's bad enough that i have to make you realize what is lame about all of this.
    I don't feel like i need to explain myself, it's kind of self explanatory really. You said it's ok, because death before dishonor did this before. and what's even more lame, that you don't care about this issue, because you put an exclamation mark after the word absolution.

And for the record: A lot of people would never give you the benefit of the doubt (or a listen) with you using this name, because you'd come off like a bunch of kids who don't have their shit right.

hmm, i will put this clear so we won't waste our times again.. you could have stated your opinion in two ways, one of them would be:
    "hey man, do you realize that there was another band with that name? and they've played hardcore, too. i would suggest you to change it, blah blah blah", which would be fine as i'm always opened to critics

the other way is: "what the fuck? change that name!"

you apparently choose the rude way. who the hell do you think you are to tell ANYONE to change his band's name? if i called my band Metallica, it's not your fucking business! i am not forcing you in any way to listen to the music and you surely have the right to express your feelings or views on this matter, but you could also learn how to behave..

as i stated, i didn't know about the band, nor any of my friends, nor anyone from local scene at that time. oh mighty, we are so ashamed!
    I propably WILL change that name as I see it really IS a problem. What about you having some assertivity training in return?

Beave
    hmm, i will put this clear so we won't waste our times again.. you could have stated your opinion in two ways, one of them would be:
    "hey man, do you realize that there was another band with that name? and they've played hardcore, too. i would suggest you to change it, blah blah blah", which would be fine as i'm always opened to critics

you apparently choose the rude way. who the hell do you think you are to tell ANYONE to change his band's name? if i called my band Metallica, it's not your fucking business! i am not forcing you in any way to listen to the music and you surely have the right to express your feelings or views on this matter, but you could also learn how to behave..

as i stated, i didn't know about the band, nor any of my friends, nor anyone from local scene at that time. oh mighty, we are so ashamed!
    I propably WILL change that name as I see it really IS a problem. What about you having some assertivity training in return?
    Well said!

I don't think my reply was rude. You can take it like that, if you want to, that's your problem, i don't give a shit what you think. I tell anybody anything i want to, who are you to tell me what not to say? Cry about it.

At least i made you understand the problem adressed.

well, whether you think or not, it was rude. if you don't see it, than take it as lesson for life. :-)
    i won't reply to the rest of your peaceful message as i'm already sick of your tough guy "i know everything the best" bullshit...
    peace

well, whether you think or not, it was rude. if you don't see it, than take it as lesson for life. :-)
    i won't reply to the rest of your peaceful message as i'm already sick of your tough guy "i know everything the best" bullshit...
    peace
    yeah, next time don't call people out on not being contructive, they might think you're a hypocrit....

fuck! i already gave you a contructive reply but for you, my friend, i'm willing to repeat myself: LEARN TO BEHAVE!
    bye

fuck! i already gave you a contructive reply but for you, my friend, i'm willing to repeat myself: LEARN TO BEHAVE!
    bye
    I was taught how to behave long before by my parents, thank you. I also learned to say whatever's on my mind.
    Don't be so pissy because i pointed out your flaws. I know, it's uncomfortable, but still, you can just take it like a man, count your losses, and back off a bit.
    Save your holier-than-thou drama for others, i'm not buying into it.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by SgtD View Post
    I was taught how to behave long before by my parents, thank you. I also learned to say whatever's on my mind.
    Don't be so pissy because i pointed out your flaws. I know, it's uncomfortable, but still, you can just take it like a man, count your losses, and back off a bit.
    Save your holier-than-thou drama for others, i'm not buying into it.
    huh, than your parents did pretty bad job.. its ok to say whats on your mind but if you would really try to understand my point in the first place, you would already know that WHAT youve said is not the problem. its HOW youve said that. wait! you know that already cause Ive TOLD you that i will change that fucking name. so please dont twist my statements again (i guess thats part of what you see as a good behavior) and say bullshit like "take it like a man" cause I took it like a man. Politely, without arrogance or playing tough guy on the internet. its YOU who acts like a child, face it..
    im pretty sure that youll have some other demagogic reply but I wont reply to it (and propably wont read it either). so you can spare your keyboard and quit making yourself look like an idiot.

howgh!

huh, than your parents did pretty bad job.. its ok to say whats on your mind but if you would really try to understand my point in the first place, you would already know that WHAT youve said is not the problem. its HOW youve said that. wait! you know that already cause Ive TOLD you that i will change that fucking name. so please dont twist my statements again (i guess thats part of what you see as a good behavior) and say bullshit like "take it like a man" cause I took it like a man. Politely, without arrogance or playing tough guy on the internet. its YOU who acts like a child, face it..
    im pretty sure that youll have some other demagogic reply but I wont reply to it (and propably wont read it either). so you can spare your keyboard and quit making yourself look like an idiot.

howgh!
    the only one who makes himself look like an idiot, is you dude. also, just read your own replies, and search for traces of arrogance.

I'm feeling sorry for you, i didn't even curse, and you got so pissed about what i had to say. (we all know it's not how i said it, but the content is what made you mad). no worries, just like i said, nobody likes to be proved wrong or their actions pointed out as lame, but some people can take it, count their losses and start fresh.

thanks for reading!

Quote Originally Posted by SgtD View Post
    the only one who makes himself look like an idiot, is you dude. also, just read your own replies, and search for traces of arrogance.

I'm feeling sorry for you, i didn't even curse, and you got so pissed about what i had to say. (we all know it's not how i said it, but the content is what made you mad). no worries, just like i said, nobody likes to be proved wrong or their actions pointed out as lame, but some people can take it, count their losses and start fresh.

thanks for reading!
    :-)))) im not doing this often, you must be special in some way, but i will break my howgh rule. at least everyone who reads this can laugh a little bit longer

first - youve started this whole conversation with a curse. i dont see anything bad about cursing but to start a conversation with "what the fuck" is too much for me..

second - im trying to explain from the beginning that what got me angry is your attitude, not your opinion. i know its pointless to write it again, as you must always mysteriously skip that part, but well..

third -

fuck !someone just killed my cat.. wont finish this as its pointless

Thread Information