Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Racist UK straight edge meet

Racist UK straight edge meet

Last edited by shadow; 03-07-2009 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    This only applys to people in the UK.

I think it would be a good idea to form a meet based on straight edge. I can educate a group about it. And give lot's of information etc. So if you are 16 - 19 i can set something up and i hope to distribute leaflets also.

This will only be worth your time if you live in the UK and in the london area. However if somebody can suggest an alternative meeting location go ahead.

I plan on educating people about straight edge. It is an education day not a pointless social gathering. If you have any interest in this idea please pass on the word or reply here.
    you might have better luck if you start off with an introduction and give a little bit of a background about yourself.

This only applys to people in the UK.

I think it would be a good idea to form a meet based on straight edge. I can educate a group about it. And give lot's of information etc. So if you are 16 - 19 i can set something up and i hope to distribute leaflets also.

This will only be worth your time if you live in the UK and in the london area. However if somebody can suggest an alternative meeting location go ahead.

I plan on educating people about straight edge. It is an education day not a pointless social gathering. If you have any interest in this idea please pass on the word or reply here.
    What kind of things will you cover?
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Last edited by shadow; 03-07-2009 at 08:06 PM.

Purity in all forms. In the meeting NSBM fans will also be present.

I hope to unite NSBM fans and straight edge people.
    you're probably in for a world of pain, since straight edge has a very long history of direct and vocal opposition of racism. your concept of purity isn't really welcome here.

Last edited by shadow; 03-07-2009 at 08:10 PM.

NSBM is quite realistic if you look into various ideologies.

Some of it relates well with purity.

And i have to say the straight edge is a white culture.

Everyone knows that.
    your concept and idea of what purity is flawed and never existed.

straight edge is definitely not a white culture, and all you'd have to do is look at the membership of this board to realize that. I don't think you really have any idea of what straight edge is, or it's history if you believe that it hasn't existed in direct opposition to the bullshit you represent.

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    NSBM is quite realistic if you look into various ideologies.

Some of it relates well with purity.

And i have to say the straight edge is a white culture.

Everyone knows that.
    hardcore and straight edge has always been very vocal against racial discrimination, so you're wrong.

and also, get the fuck out of here you racist piece of shit.
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    Sorry guys you are very informed. Straight edge has been going for a very long time. Just becuase somebody has come up with the name Straight edge doesnt mean it's ideology has not existed in the past. Straight edge nothing to do with music.. i know bands sing about it but it has been going on very long time. You guys seem to fail to understand individualism, purity and most of all the spirit. None of you are spiritual.
    Straight edge has ALWAYS BEEN centered around hardcore music. You are totally misinformed, and don't know too much about it. Sxe evolved and started from the hardcore scene, that's a fact. Sure, tehre were drug free people, living a clean lifestyle way before it. Why do you want to label yourself sxe then? Why not say: pure hater or something stupid like that?

And how do you know none of us are spiritual?! You don't know anybody on this board.

There has been many great individuals to look into and research purity.

Purity is not a set of rules it comes in individuality.

Purity relates to the mind, body and spirit.

Now looking at you two. If that is your head edited onto that fake picture, number 1 you are going bald, thats not healthy and you look overweight. You are not pure or healthy.

And to the second guy with some disgusting picture. Your obviously some sex obsessed sicko. Relating to our hardline ideology i find that degrading and it shows you are not pure.
    This is just total childish behaviour, you have no points, go on and bash people because of their avatars they are using on the internet...

If you believe straight edge is hardcore music. Good luck with that. Good luck race mixing and being un-hgyienic. Please id like to see your replies to this post. Before you probably ban me. Becuase your clearly against free speech. It's you who are clearly the elitist nazis.
    I think we should compile you a list of straightedge bands that had non-white members.
    Also, you should konw that in the 90-s the hardcore scene fought against neo-nazi pieces of shit like you, and got the scene rid of those seprents.

you have no place here. get the fuck out!

there was a nazi gang in Norcal that OBHC Crew had been warring with for a few years. They showed up to a Floorpunch/All Bets Off show at the Cocodrie in Frisco. Franco The Bouncer told them that he couldn't keep them out, but he suggested they not go in. They went in. They stood in the center of the dancefloor, oblivious to the fact that they were being surrounded by hardcore kids. Mikey Hood broke down a drum kit and some mic stands and was walking behind the ring of hardcore kids, handing pieces out. Pat Torment finally moved out onto the dancefloor and started dancing to FP. Sure enough, a nazi slugged him and the ring of kids just converged on them. FP dudes were totally downand lent a hand (or a fist, hahaha). One nazi got pinned against the stage and an FP guy dropped a monitor on his melon. I laughed. Fight lasted a while and then bouncers separated the nazis from the hardcore kids. Cops came. Kids fled. Nazis got fucking housed. It was the last great anti-nazi battle in Norcal, after a decade or so of grand violence. We don't have a nazi problem anymore.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=53807216

Your jewish your heritage is. No wonder you hate anyone with abit of white pride. Your not white. Semitic impurity.
    You are misformed about straight edge ideology. You know the name that's it.
    and a name is a name. Maybe it should of been called WHITES ONLY.
    even if i was jewish (which i UNFORTUNATELY AM NOT) facts are facts, and you have no point.
    please break it down for us. prove how straight edge was not originated from the hardcore scene!
    a name is a name, that"s right, get yourself another label to go by.

i cant be asked with you. your a fucking jew and you deny it. look at your heritage you fucking jewish kike. pieces of shit jews and your nigger friends ruin this world

fuck you all jew and coon lover

you distort things

yeh you can ban me now i have no interest with socialing with kikes and bald peaodos like the admin there
    hahahahaha i am having such a laugh.
    My heritage is: my grandmother's parents were from Austria, my grandfather's parent's were from Austria, my grandparents from my father's side were from Hungary and Slovakia, and none of them were jewish. I state it again, it would be pretty cool to be jewish, i'd love to get a hot jewish girl. also, that way i could probably RULE THE WORLD! haha

i like it how you got all pissed off and throw around racists slurs, because you can't do anything else, because you are COMPLETELY WRONG and your point of view is so flawed anybody with a sane mind can see that.

Also, how does it feel that a foreigner spells better than you?

Obvious troll is obvious. This one is starting to be obvious.

/ignore

Thread Information