Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fascism, Nationalism, Racism, Nazism.

Several independent newspapers have online reporting on this. Some have simply written that a completely ordered murder without giving any details. Most information is disseminated through the anti-fascist sites, punk zines, blogs and myspace. Television is silent on this subject.

http://www.piter.indymedia.ru/node/8704
    http://www.myspace.com/rashunitedcrew
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmvWEUPVSa8

wtf is up with the nazism in the that say they are SXE like in spain and al this shit there is the white supermasict vid and wtf it had nothing to do with the the straight edge movement of drugs or any of the things that are part of SXE here in america. any one who is a nazi needs to get the shit beat out of them seriously.. its just so stupid. but thats just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by solitary echo View Post
    wtf is up with the nazism in the that say they are SXE like in spain and al this shit there is the white supermasict vid and wtf it had nothing to do with the the straight edge movement of drugs or any of the things that are part of SXE here in america. any one who is a nazi needs to get the shit beat out of them seriously.. its just so stupid. but thats just my opinion
    I would much prefer to educate them to see the error of their stance instead od beating the shit out of them, not really sure what you think that would accomplish other than to make you feel better?
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

well u can educate them all you want, but it just pisses me off when i get called a SXE poser for not being a nazi. i mean seriously they should know its wrong and to me i think they just do it because it is "cool" to be it. its that it disgusts me that ppl can treat another like this. ik that beating the shit out of them wouldnt rlly do anything. but when some damn nazi attacks a friend of mine for his bliefs or his/her race i just want to beat the shit out of them, the world has changed and theyre just stuck in the past.

well u can educate them all you want, but it just pisses me off
    when i get called a SXE poser for not being a nazi.
    Who's calling you a poser? How much of an issue is it to be called a poser? Is beating people up really a just reaction to being called a poser?

i mean seriously they should know its wrong and to me i think they just do it because it is "cool" to be it.
    For them to fully understand why its wrong and not cool a degree of education is needed...that degree of education doesn't come from violence.

its that it disgusts me that ppl can treat another like this.
    Nazism is something that disgusts me too, i speak out on it i explain to people i come across with negative nazi like world views exactly why i think they are wrong.

ik that beating the shit out of them wouldnt rlly do anything. but when some damn nazi attacks a friend of mine for his bliefs or his/her race i just want to beat the shit out of them, the world has changed and theyre just stuck in the past.
    Yeah, but you are stuck in the past too if thats your reaction, and if you know it won't do anything then you are an idiot to do it...it doesn't help anyone, it doesn't cure the problem it just makes it worse...you know all this so where is the reasoning to do it? I understand being angry at these types of people but use your anger more positively, use it to speak up coherently about why you think it is wrong. And besides your original statement didn't even factor in anyone attacking your friends, you simply said anyone who is a nazi needs the shit beaten out of them...thats a pretty ignorant statement. I mean if the stance of straightedge people as a whole was to beat people who had differing views that we don't agree with then how would straightedge be any different? Come on, i am sure you are smarter than that.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

well u can educate them all you want, but it just pisses me off when i get called a SXE poser for not being a nazi. i mean seriously they should know its wrong and to me i think they just do it because it is "cool" to be it. its that it disgusts me that ppl can treat another like this. ik that beating the shit out of them wouldnt rlly do anything. but when some damn nazi attacks a friend of mine for his bliefs or his/her race i just want to beat the shit out of them, the world has changed and theyre just stuck in the past.
    yeah man world war 2 is over we won get over it stupid nazi scum...I would love to meet a nazi that i could have a good old talk to about something meaningful. Like how to protect the environment and ways to save the world...the day that happens i would have a drink of beer and thats never going to happen.

its not rlly me that they are calling a poser, its the american SXE, they i just this message on youtube, saying that america is full of pussies, and that SXE is for the strong not some n***** lover. and its like wtf i have no problem with race, racism is over. but when this illeterate morons go on and post vids. and make the SXE appear to a facist movement when its not. when to them SXE is hating jew's and etc. it just makes me upset. WWII is over, the nazis surrendered and its over. to me its just stupid so ppl need to stop with the racism and all that crap its pointless. i guess it just shows no matter who wins in any war there will always be some sort of hate and its saddening cuz id rather see more things like the UN and ppl working out their differences diplomaticaly but to me sometimes you just have to stoop down to there low level in order to protect your friends and the ppl you care about. (sorry if u cant follow im kind of all over the place)

As a Cuban who's had racial slurs said to him and who's parents experenced racism when thet came to this country I am very much against Racism of any kind.

Last edited by El Moro; 01-18-2010 at 05:00 PM.

Semi-Intelligent Entity xCrucialDudex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    is this getting any press or attention in russia?
    minimal, if any at all

media acts as if nothing is happening. it looks like someone benefits having nazi gangs killing people and inspiring fear.

I have nothing against it at all since im a "nationalist" and straight myself.
    Altough i would love to see more nationalist going straight, it would simply attract more people. And I see no problem that i love my own ppl and country, that said it DON'T mean that i hate every one else. So dont come with some shit like that. Every1 has the right to exist. Nationalism is about love for one own's people not about hate for others. Dont belive anything else.

And since when do nationalism or any other political stance interfere with straight edge at all? As long as people live with the ideals it shouldn't matter what their polotical opinion is. Or did the leftist get exclusive rights on straight edge?

So nazi or commie, nationalist or not. I dont care aslong as people are true.

xXx

Quote Originally Posted by BS87 View Post
    I have nothing against it at all since im a "nationalist" and straight myself.
    Altough i would love to see more nationalist going straight, it would simply attract more people. And I see no problem that i love my own ppl and country, that said it DON'T mean that i hate every one else. So dont come with some shit like that. Every1 has the right to exist. Nationalism is about love for one own's people not about hate for others. Dont belive anything else.

And since when do nationalism or any other political stance interfere with straight edge at all? As long as people live with the ideals it shouldn't matter what their polotical opinion is. Or did the leftist get exclusive rights on straight edge?

So nazi or commie, nationalist or not. I dont care aslong as people are true.

xXx
    so what are your own people and country? Who are they?

and uh straight edge has a very long and vocal history of being against racism and nationalism, this isn't something new at all.

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    so what are your own people and country? Who are they?

and uh straight edge has a very long and vocal history of being against racism and nationalism, this isn't something new at all.
    Im from Sweden so swedes are my ppl and Sweden are my country.

Straight Edge in itself is NOT anti-racist or anti-nationalistic, so that dosn't really mather.
    I know ppl that have been straight a loong time and they have always been nationalist to.
    So just beacuse some ppl in the scene are anti it dons't make every1 anti.

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Straight Edge in itself is NOT anti-racist or anti-nationalistic
    yes it is
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigo View Post
    yes it is
    Stop lying. It has never been and will never be.

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Stop lying. It has never been and will never be.
    i'm not lying, it is!
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Thread Information