Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: Pictures

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rodrigo View Post
    me on my teacher look
    is that an 'onanizer' pin? if yes, you rule.

My sister went to Germany with her boyfriend. This is the first picture she sent me:

She's partying man.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

She said she was buzzing from the sugar/caffeine combo for nearly two days.

linsee
    so super funny. mm if that was diet pepsi I'd be all over that.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaRant View Post
    She said she was buzzing from the sugar/caffeine combo for nearly two days.
    I'm pretty sure she's diabetic now.

here's me. this picture was taken on christmas 2006. I still play violin but I dont take classes anymore

her's a picture of one of my cosplays. Japan from the series Axis Powers Hetalia

aaand here's one more. this one's a bit emo...

Welcome ! I heard Finland's beautiful in the summer.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Z-spot Gaming community

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    Welcome ! I heard Finland's beautiful in the summer.
    I heard Finland is always beautiful...haha. One of the country I most wanna visit!

@FinnXXX: cool pictures!!

Semi-Intelligent Entity xCrucialDudex's Avatar

See they guy in a brown Element T-shirt next to a big, REAL big guy in a gray T-shirt? Well, that's me.

I just wanted to say, what a fucking cool shirt dude. I looooooooooove Element.

*EDIT* : what are you doing there ?
    Last edited by Lifestyle_X; 05-23-2010 at 04:09 AM.

Z-spot Gaming community

Well, I met this guy (the BIG guy) from Georgia over here in Simferopol. He's a college football player, so it's UGA team Georgia Bulldogs. When we were introduced I mentioned that I had been to a football (American football) game recently and he was like: "Really? There's American football in Ukraine?!" I had pictures of the two recent games in my cellphone so I showed them to him and Josh was really excited to know that there was a real football team in Simferopol. This gave birth to an idea to arrange a meeting for Josh and our local football team since I figured both parties would be VERY excited to meet. So, eventually I was the person responsible for bringing the guys together and this picture was taken during that meeting. Josh shared his experience and demonstrated a few techniques for OL players since he's offensive line player in Georgia Bulldogs himself and I helped a little bit with translating what he was saying.

The Element t-shirt is one of my favorites. Brown is soooo me. I never realised that until I bought this t-shirt.

They were a much cooler company before billabong bought them.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Quote Originally Posted by xCrucialDudex View Post
    Well, I met this guy (the BIG guy) from Georgia over here in Simferopol. He's a college football player, so it's UGA team Georgia Bulldogs. When we were introduced I mentioned that I had been to a football (American football) game recently and he was like: "Really? There's American football in Ukraine?!" I had pictures of the two recent games in my cellphone so I showed them to him and Josh was really excited to know that there was a real football team in Simferopol. This gave birth to an idea to arrange a meeting for Josh and our local football team since I figured both parties would be VERY excited to meet. So, eventually I was the person responsible for bringing the guys together and this picture was taken during that meeting. Josh shared his experience and demonstrated a few techniques for OL players since he's offensive line player in Georgia Bulldogs himself and I helped a little bit with translating what he was saying.

The Element t-shirt is one of my favorites. Brown is soooo me. I never realised that until I bought this t-shirt.
    I really like the white and blue shirts right now, I have 2 brown ones but they're really really old, haggard and torn. Black is the constant tho.

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    They were a much cooler company before billabong bought them.
    True, but I don't notice much except that there's a lot more stuff in the skateshops.

Z-spot Gaming community

Quote Originally Posted by FinnXXX View Post
    her's a picture of one of my cosplays. Japan from the series Axis Powers Hetalia
    You look really great in this pictuire. Black hair and white suite with a mix of yellow look awesome together.

Thread Information