Thread: Gamers!

Gamers!

i see alot of peeps here play some games!

i'm mostly a PC gamer, as i've gotten used to the mouse & keyboard...i like some FPS' and RPG's, but mostly FPS'...

also, i'm a huge Star Wars fan, so i play alot of whatever comes out, be it Space Sims, RPG's, MMO's...i'm looking forward to Star Wars: The Old Republic coming out

i just recently got a 360 and PS3, but not many games yet...

what systems do you guys play?
    Straight Edge means I have no friends...

Im A Person Just Like You but I like to fuck some shoes D1988's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xedge mofoX View Post
    i see alot of peeps here play some games!

i'm mostly a PC gamer, as i've gotten used to the mouse & keyboard...i like some FPS' and RPG's, but mostly FPS'...

also, i'm a huge Star Wars fan, so i play alot of whatever comes out, be it Space Sims, RPG's, MMO's...i'm looking forward to Star Wars: The Old Republic coming out

i just recently got a 360 and PS3, but not many games yet...

what systems do you guys play?
    I play wow on PC and used to be huge into Half Life. I have Crysis and also Battlefield 2142. I'm not a huge gamer on the PC, mostly because 95% of my time is spent on wow when on the PC, so I don't take much other time to play other games.

I have an Xbox 360 with a shit load of games. Still playing COD4 online, NHL09, Fifa09 and I had the new Need for Speed, but that sucked so I returned it.

Recently bought an N64, so I have been playing Goldeneye and Mario Kart, but I have spent barely any time on it.

Most of my life is spent playing video games man.
    I'm a person just like you
    but I like to fuck some shoes
    On the sofa or in my bed
    It's better than getting head
    Tie the laces on my schlong
    'cos of a nike air max it's standing strong
    I'll even hump it till i bleed
    normal sex life i don't need

You blew it yourforgottenmemory's Avatar
    I mainly play my 360. Love left 4 dead and army of two at the moment. I got a wii but it hardly gets played anymore except for animal crossing. That's about it for that. My friend has a SNES, NES, genesis, and N64 so I'm constantly going over to his house to get down on some super smash bros! Classic right there I tell ya. And I'm kinda ashamed to say it but I love pokemon snap. Such a sweet game

Quote Originally Posted by D1988 View Post
    I play wow on PC and used to be huge into Half Life. I have Crysis and also Battlefield 2142. I'm not a huge gamer on the PC, mostly because 95% of my time is spent on wow when on the PC, so I don't take much other time to play other games.

I have an Xbox 360 with a shit load of games. Still playing COD4 online, NHL09, Fifa09 and I had the new Need for Speed, but that sucked so I returned it.

Recently bought an N64, so I have been playing Goldeneye and Mario Kart, but I have spent barely any time on it.

Most of my life is spent playing video games man.
    Nice! I love the battlefield series! 2142 was pretty good for a while, i liked the titan matches alot!
    I played WOW for a good couple years then had to kick the habit, so i sold my account for like $400!
    Now i'm back to playing Star Wars Galaxies until ToR comes out...i'm also looking forward to the new BF...a little cartoony, but the gameplay should make up for it!
    Straight Edge means I have no friends...

here we go agian, counter-strike 1.6 on my beloved PC ;-)
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

Thread Information