Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Chuck

  1. #1
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530

    Chuck

    It finally started showing over here and i just wondered if anyone else liked this show?
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

  2. #2
    Administrator xsecx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    19,367
    Quote Originally Posted by straightXed
    It finally started showing over here and i just wondered if anyone else liked this show?
    good times. I'm also not one to usually get obsessed or care that much about celebrities. but the blond. damn.

  3. #3
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530
    Quote Originally Posted by xsecx
    good times. I'm also not one to usually get obsessed or care that much about celebrities. but the blond. damn.
    yeah, she seems nice!
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

  4. #4
    Administrator xsecx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    19,367
    Quote Originally Posted by straightXed
    yeah, she seems nice!
    stupid writers strike means we probably won't get anything new until the fall from this or heroes.

  5. #5
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530
    Quote Originally Posted by xsecx
    stupid writers strike means we probably won't get anything new until the fall from this or heroes.
    Yeah i figured that would be the case. Heroes was great and i'm hoping i'll enjoy this as much. I wanted to watch it the last two times i was over there but i figured i wouldn't get to see it all so i opted to wait until it aired here. Have you watched Dexter at all?
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

  6. #6
    Administrator xsecx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    19,367
    Quote Originally Posted by straightXed
    Yeah i figured that would be the case. Heroes was great and i'm hoping i'll enjoy this as much. I wanted to watch it the last two times i was over there but i figured i wouldn't get to see it all so i opted to wait until it aired here. Have you watched Dexter at all?
    no, but mostly because I hated the guy in 6 feet under. I understand that it's not the same character at all and they're supposed to be completely different, but I can't see that guy without thinking david.

  7. #7
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530
    Quote Originally Posted by xsecx
    no, but mostly because I hated the guy in 6 feet under. I understand that it's not the same character at all and they're supposed to be completely different, but I can't see that guy without thinking david.
    I get that problem too, in fact its pretty hard for me to watch the new series of doctor who because they have Catherine Tate as the new assistant and i am bovvered by her in it!
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

  8. #8
    Administrator xsecx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    19,367
    Quote Originally Posted by straightXed
    I get that problem too, in fact its pretty hard for me to watch the new series of doctor who because they have Catherine Tate as the new assistant and i am bovvered by her in it!
    yeah, it's starting here in a couple weeks and I have the same concern. she's supposed to be good in it though, but damn do I hate her.

  9. #9
    Token Canadian mouseman004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Pickering/Waterloo, Ontario (Canada)
    Posts
    2,363
    Quote Originally Posted by straightXed
    Yeah i figured that would be the case. Heroes was great and i'm hoping i'll enjoy this as much. I wanted to watch it the last two times i was over there but i figured i wouldn't get to see it all so i opted to wait until it aired here. Have you watched Dexter at all?
    I can't watch Dexter because I can't see him as a badass serial Killer. To me he will always be the uptight brother in Six Feet Under.
    Later Days

  10. #10
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530
    Quote Originally Posted by xsecx
    yeah, it's starting here in a couple weeks and I have the same concern. she's supposed to be good in it though, but damn do I hate her.
    I'm not entirely convinced that she is any good, she is still pretty annoying in it but i will give it a chance and see if i can get past it.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

  11. #11
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004
    I can't watch Dexter because I can't see him as a badass serial Killer. To me he will always be the uptight brother in Six Feet Under.
    I know what you are saying but six feet under was a great show.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

  12. #12
    Administrator xsecx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    19,367
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004
    I can't watch Dexter because I can't see him as a badass serial Killer. To me he will always be the uptight brother in Six Feet Under.
    do you ever get the feeling of deja vu?

  13. #13
    Registered User level7destroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    18
    I enjoy Dexter...but I guess I can't see what you guys are talking about because I've never seen Six Feet Under.

  14. #14
    Token Canadian mouseman004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Pickering/Waterloo, Ontario (Canada)
    Posts
    2,363
    Quote Originally Posted by xsecx
    do you ever get the feeling of deja vu?
    Yeah, see I clicked for a new response before I finished reading everybody else's responses, so by the time I posted, i hadn't realised you already said that.
    Later Days

  15. #15
    Administrator xsecx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    19,367
    Quote Originally Posted by level7destroyer
    I enjoy Dexter...but I guess I can't see what you guys are talking about because I've never seen Six Feet Under.
    you should, it's really good and completely different from anything else that's been on tv. lots of dysfunction.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. rip chuck
    By xsecx in forum Hardcore
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 09:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •