Thread: being a veggitrarian

being a veggitrarian

Okay, so i dont eat veggitarian. sorry if im being offencive but i really dont care for people who harrass animal, reason is simple x3 cause they will pay for it :D and have bug chunk of soul ripped out x3 anyways, i decided to become a veggitarian because.. someone i really like decided to become a veggitarian and i wanted to share the pain and difficulty xD. but now im on a solo-train. right now im staying a veggitarian cause im simply bored x3.
    -Lets all take a bite out of life like a cake and relax-

Quote Originally Posted by TransientWind View Post
    Okay, so i dont eat veggitarian. sorry if im being offencive but i really dont care for people who harrass animal, reason is simple x3 cause they will pay for it :D and have bug chunk of soul ripped out x3 anyways, i decided to become a veggitarian because.. someone i really like decided to become a veggitarian and i wanted to share the pain and difficulty xD. but now im on a solo-train. right now im staying a veggitarian cause im simply bored x3.
    What the hell? So are you vegetarian or not?

And...not to be a grammar nazi, but you're driving me nuts with your spelling and grammar. (former editor, English teacher)
    Last edited by CarlaRant; 12-17-2008 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TransientWind View Post
    "reason is simple x3 cause they will pay for it :D and have bug chunk of soul ripped out x3 anyways."

What the hell is this about?
    Is ripping out someone's soul and consuming it considered vegetarian?

Try to proofread your writings a few times before you post. Grammar and spelling are very important to effective written communication on the internet forums. Try to clarify what that paragraph was about; do you follow a veg diet or not? : )

Thread Information