Thread: Can i still be edge?

Can i still be edge?

Well, I broke edge. I got drunk and all but now i've decided to come back since i've experienced the really bad crap bout being drunk. it just made me realize how much i hate alcohol. i guess my being drunk just gave me more strength to be edge. can i still be edge?
    I'm forever blowing bubbles...

Quote Originally Posted by xpatchxrojasx View Post
    Well, I broke edge. I got drunk and all but now i've decided to come back since i've experienced the really bad crap bout being drunk. it just made me realize how much i hate alcohol. i guess my being drunk just gave me more strength to be edge. can i still be edge?
    If for some reason you couldn't be edge, what would you do? What would it mean in terms of how you live your life?
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Quote Originally Posted by xpatchxrojasx View Post
    I personally did not consider myself straight edge until I was about 24. At that point there was no "fight" against drugs. I just truly thought that drugs are just plane stupid. I have never used drugs, ever. I respect the term straight edge. If you call yourself straight edge and then drink, I would say give it a decade, or more, before you should consider yourself straight edge again. Otherwise you are just cheapening the term.

Don't worry about the term either. If you NEED to call yourself straight edge, you probably never really were to begin with.

official retarded child chadfitzy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    If for some reason you couldn't be edge, what would you do? What would it mean in terms of how you live your life?
    worked this out a few times havent ya?

Thread Information