Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Parkour?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004 View Post
    Communism, military revolution in which large numbers were killed, helped Castro in Cuba and I hate Castro...etc.
    Castro betrayed and murdered Guevara.
    FUCK

Quote Originally Posted by Segadoway View Post
    Castro betrayed and murdered Guevara.
    Is that a fact?
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

its not his beliefs persay i admire..its the way he stood up and was willing to defend them. Communist or not he was one of the men willing to stand and fight against a huge corrupt military presence. If you read his diaries you see a different side to him. e/g/ he was not always just a combat hardened rebel.

Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004 View Post
    military revolution in which large numbers were killed,
    He helped stop the corrupt military killing and harming the peasants of the country, why do you think so many joined the guerilla forces or aided them in their missions with places to stay etc.

Whether you like Fidel Castro or not, Guevara is a different person who I admire for fighting what he believes in, in the face of such opposition.
    “Better to die standing, than to live on your knees.” Ernesto 'Che' Guevara

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    Is that a fact?
    It may as well be.
    FUCK

It may as well be.
    The answer is no, its not a fact.

haha....i feel sorry for the poor guy who wanted to talk about Parkour and got a communist, Conspiracy, Guevara debate :P

The answer is no, its not a fact.
    It has never been proved, but just because it was never proved how many people hitler killed doesn't mean that it didn't happen.
    FUCK

It has never been proved, but just because it was never proved how many people hitler killed doesn't mean that it didn't happen.
    What are you talking about? Who says hitler didn't kill people? Squabbling over how many he killed is quite a different issue. I am certainly not interested in arguing that. What i am arguing is it is not a fact that castro murdererd che guevara. For it to be a fact it would need to be proved, especially as there are other suspected possibilities for you to rule out before you can be sure.

So still, it remains that it is not a fact and not even an opinion held by all...so when i ask if its a fact the correct answer involves the word "no".

i have to agree with StraightXed it is not a fact it is but an opinion... a wild one at that.

What are you talking about? Who says hitler didn't kill people? Squabbling over how many he killed is quite a different issue. I am certainly not interested in arguing that. What i am arguing is it is not a fact that castro murdererd che guevara. For it to be a fact it would need to be proved, especially as there are other suspected possibilities for you to rule out before you can be sure.

So still, it remains that it is not a fact and not even an opinion held by all...so when i ask if its a fact the correct answer involves the word "no".
    There are a load of crazies who deny the holocaust........
    Castro didn't murder Guevara personally, but it is the most likely solution.
    Anyway lets stop arguing.
    FUCK

There are a load of crazies who deny the holocaust........
    Castro didn't murder Guevara personally, but it is the most likely solution.
    Anyway lets stop arguing.
    So you are likening yourself to a crazy? Many people have an opinion that you are wrong and that their opinion is more likely.

I fail to see why you are arguing it at all...i say its not a fact at all yet you are struggling not to agree with that. Regardless of your holocaust analogys the fact remains that your castro-guevara statement is not a fact, its just one of many opinions, the likelyness that your opinion is more likely to be right is also opinion. If you are accepting of that then there really is no argument.

So you are likening yourself to a crazy? Many people have an opinion that you are wrong and that their opinion is more likely.

I fail to see why you are arguing it at all...i say its not a fact at all yet you are struggling not to agree with that. Regardless of your holocaust analogys the fact remains that your castro-guevara statement is not a fact, its just one of many opinions, the likelyness that your opinion is more likely to be right is also opinion. If you are accepting of that then there really is no argument.

Yes.
    Look mate, i have real trouble expressing myself, and putting what i mean down into words, i could probably hold a far more decent conversation with you in person, but yeah, lets just leave it as is right now? you are right, i am wrong.
    FUCK

Yes.
    Look mate, i have real trouble expressing myself, and putting what i mean down into words, i could probably hold a far more decent conversation with you in person, but yeah, lets just leave it as is right now? you are right, i am wrong.
    Thats fine, but in this incident there really isn't anything to express or discuss so that would be why you are finding trouble doing so. I mean the conversation doesn't really go beyond "is it a fact?" - "no its not."

Now that thats all clear and we are agreed then thats all cool in my eyes.

so.....Parkour anyone?? :)

Quote Originally Posted by xMaggotAzzAx View Post
    so.....Parkour anyone?? :)
    I trained a little today, turns out that i could have a bit of bone stuck in my muscle in my wrist, uncoool
    FUCK

Thread Information