Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos

Registered User x.Xmiss_SmogX.x's Avatar

the skull and pumpkins were done by Ronnie at Death or Glory tattoo studio in Provo Utah

this is the begining of my japanese themed sleeve

linsee
    I love the pumpkins! I would love to get some sort of halloween themed tattoo but I'm too indecisive.

i like the pumpkins too, they look pretty neat. The sleave looks pretty cool too. I like colourful tattoos.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Registered User x.Xmiss_SmogX.x's Avatar
    yeah id like to get some sort of halloween sleeve thing going on my left arm but im not sure yet, id have to think about what id want on there :D I want my chest and right arm finishing first though.

I love getting bright coloured tattoo's, i want my japanese arm to stay really bold a bright :D

I've got a few... also two more that I don't have picture's of... yet..

In addition to these, I have my left upper arm quarter sleeved with a night time, creepy scene, with green clouds, big blue moon and purple sky... and on my left rib cage I have Jack and Sally in this pose:

And yes all of my tattoo's have meaning to me and always will... If a tattoo has no meaning then you shouldn't have it permanently put on your body.

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    i like the love/hate piece. is that the same as method man has?

Quote Originally Posted by xsilentskiesx View Post
    I've got a few... also two more that I don't have picture's of... yet..

In addition to these, I have my left upper arm quarter sleeved with a night time, creepy scene, with green clouds, big blue moon and purple sky... and on my left rib cage I have Jack and Sally in this pose:

And yes all of my tattoo's have meaning to me and always will... If a tattoo has no meaning then you shouldn't have it permanently put on your body.
    My favourite movie is 'Nightmare Before Christmas' so I absolutely love the Jack and Sally tattoo! I want a half sleeve done with all the characters on it, but can't at the moment. My tattoo is on my back and my parent's don't know about it so I don't think I can get someone to take a photo of it, but it's a yin-yang dragon design.

Quote Originally Posted by alex147 View Post
    My favourite movie is 'Nightmare Before Christmas' so I absolutely love the Jack and Sally tattoo! I want a half sleeve done with all the characters on it, but can't at the moment. My tattoo is on my back and my parent's don't know about it so I don't think I can get someone to take a photo of it, but it's a yin-yang dragon design.
    Thanks, I love that movie! Actually I just recently uploaded a pic of it:

Then heres two pics of my Arm completed:

linsee
    I like the tombstone scene, it looks really good. The colors really make it pop.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtD View Post
    i like the love/hate piece. is that the same as method man has?
    I didn't even know he had an Ambigram tattoo. I don't know if it's the same, but from a quick Google Search it seems that he has "Life/Death" not Love/Hate. But yes it is similar.

See his here: http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tatto...-methodman.htm

I had actually drawn up a little Love/Hate ambigram idea that I thought looked really cool back in my sophomore year of high school and always loved it from the day I sketched it. So 4 years later (when I was 19) I took it to an artist and he cleaned my sketch up a little bit and now I have it on me for good :-). I love the fading of the text too.

Quote Originally Posted by linsee View Post
    I like the tombstone scene, it looks really good. The colors really make it pop.
    Thanks, my artist actually did that whole thing freehand, he's amazing! He just sat me down and started making a mess on my arm with blue and red pens, 3 hours later I had the outline done, and a second session of 2 more hours we were all set!

Thanks, my artist actually did that whole thing freehand, he's amazing! He just sat me down and started making a mess on my arm with blue and red pens, 3 hours later I had the outline done, and a second session of 2 more hours we were all set!
    That is awesome, I am pretty much doing the same with my artist on Wednesday with my half sleeve. I walked in last week, told him basically what I wanted, and pretty much put the whole thing in his hands.
    Later Days

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    I didn't even know he had an Ambigram tattoo. I don't know if it's the same, but from a quick Google Search it seems that he has "Life/Death" not Love/Hate. But yes it is similar.

See his here: http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tatto...-methodman.htm

I had actually drawn up a little Love/Hate ambigram idea that I thought looked really cool back in my sophomore year of high school and always loved it from the day I sketched it. So 4 years later (when I was 19) I took it to an artist and he cleaned my sketch up a little bit and now I have it on me for good :-). I love the fading of the text too.
    yeah, i mixed it up.

This is just the outline after the first sitting. My first colour and shading session is on the 21st.

Later Days

livin the dream with the tmnt and an indoor wind chime. love it.
    there are no angels who have more power than you do

Thread Information