Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos

Tattoos

Well I am not sure whether or not there has been a thread in the past dedicated to tattoo pictures, so I have decided to start one! If you have any ink I think it would be cool to see it! I'll start it off.

Those are my family crests tattooed on my arms. Harris is my Mom's side of the family and Draper is my Dad's. My dad actually has the Draper one on his arm as well, we got them together. Sorry about the bad quality. I don't have a digital camera so I had to attempt to take a picture of both of my arms with my webcam.

This one is pretty much my pride and joy. And is pretty self explanatory.

Hopefully some of you guys post some of your own pictures.
    Later Days

Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004 View Post
    - pic of the turtles one that photobucket won't show in quotes -

this one is pretty much my pride and joy. And is pretty self explanatory.
    awesome!
    Last edited by swallow; 10-01-2008 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swallow View Post
    awesome!
    Yeah I am a pretty big geek.
    Later Days

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004 View Post
    Well I am not sure whether or not there has been a thread in the past dedicated to tattoo pictures, so I have decided to start one! If you have any ink I think it would be cool to see it! I'll start it off.

Those are my family crests tattooed on my arms. Harris is my Mom's side of the family and Draper is my Dad's. My dad actually has the Draper one on his arm as well, we got them together. Sorry about the bad quality. I don't have a digital camera so I had to attempt to take a picture of both of my arms with my webcam.

This one is pretty much my pride and joy. And is pretty self explanatory.

Hopefully some of you guys post some of your own pictures.
    i've seen the turtles one before. cool.
    getting the same tattoo with your dad must be cool. i bet you guys get along well.

Born tö lose/Live tö win Anonymous Ghost's Avatar

Thumbs up

I'd got mine last December, the sparrow means freedom, so I'm free to live my life however I want and I decided to live it the right way...

...and I dedicated the sparrows to my family 'cuz it also is the bird that no matter how far they travel, how hard it gets or how long it takes, they'll find their way back home and on some african tribes if there was a family who owned a sparrow it meant that it was a good family and I might not be rich, but everything I am I owe it to my family
    "We are the ones with the radiating eyes, we are the ones who have a fire inside..."

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Ghost View Post

I'd got mine last December, the sparrow means freedom, so I'm free to live my life however I want and I decided to live it the right way...

...and I dedicated the sparrows to my family 'cuz it also is the bird that no matter how far they travel, how hard it gets or how long it takes, they'll find their way back home and on some african tribes if there was a family who owned a sparrow it meant that it was a good family and I might not be rich, but everything I am I owe it to my family
    nice edge tat
    also very deep description of the sparrows

Quote Originally Posted by SgtD View Post
    getting the same tattoo with your dad must be cool. i bet you guys get along well.
    Yeah it was pretty awesome when he agreed to get it. He was going through some tough times and I was already planning on getting it so I asked him if he would be interested in getting the same one. I figured he would say no but he would be honoured by the offer and it would make him feel better about things, but he definately agreed and it's awesome.
    Later Days

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Ghost View Post

That's awesome man!
    Later Days

Had to dig through an old hard drive from 2003 for these but Dini asked a while back for me to post pics so heres a couple:

Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Im A Person Just Like You but I like to fuck some shoes D1988's Avatar
    On the shin! Did it hurt getting that tattoo Ed?
    I'm a person just like you
    but I like to fuck some shoes
    On the sofa or in my bed
    It's better than getting head
    Tie the laces on my schlong
    'cos of a nike air max it's standing strong
    I'll even hump it till i bleed
    normal sex life i don't need

Quote Originally Posted by D1988 View Post
    On the shin! Did it hurt getting that tattoo Ed?
    Hooray for asking the dumbest tattoo related question!!

For the record tattoos cause pain, its pretty obvious really yet everyone asks anyway, the answer is of course yes it hurts, but how much? There are lots of things that contribute to just how much of that pain effects you, mainly psychological. Because you are prepared and because its ongoing you can pretty much figure out ways to switch of to most of the pain, which is quite the opposite from stubbing your toe (although if you are quick to focus you can make that hurt a lot less too). The tattoo gun vibrated against my shin a lot which is odd and that probably was the worst thing about over the shin, outlining over my calf muscle caused a sharper pain to be honest.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    Had to dig through an old hard drive from 2003 for these but Dini asked a while back for me to post pics so heres a couple:

that's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    Hooray for asking the dumbest tattoo related question!!

For the record tattoos cause pain, its pretty obvious really yet everyone asks anyway, the answer is of course yes it hurts, but how much? There are lots of things that contribute to just how much of that pain effects you, mainly psychological. Because you are prepared and because its ongoing you can pretty much figure out ways to switch of to most of the pain, which is quite the opposite from stubbing your toe (although if you are quick to focus you can make that hurt a lot less too). The tattoo gun vibrated against my shin a lot which is odd and that probably was the worst thing about over the shin, outlining over my calf muscle caused a sharper pain to be honest.
    yeah, of course it hurts.
    I can't compare getting tattooed, because i only have the black flag bars on my right kneecap, so i don't know if it was more painful than other places yet.
    getting it done was painful at some points, and we only took a 10 minute break so my artist could have a smoke. it took 4 hours. basically, your body get's used to the pain, and creates endorphin because of the constant pain. it's really like a constant beesting, i woudl compare it to that. i got used to it pretty well.
    the tattoo gun vibrating on the kneecap was bad at times though. a funny thing, when the tattoo gun hit that spot, my reflexes worked, and my leg bounced up. (I'll link from home, because myspace is blocked here)

ok, i found this in the new pictures thread. doesn't show too much, but it's something!

Quote Originally Posted by SgtD View Post
    a funny thing, when the tattoo gun hit that spot, my reflexes worked, and my leg bounced up.
    Lol :D

Thread Information