Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos

cool, how long did it take finally ?
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

I want a tattoo that looks like I scribbled on myself with a marker
    I want a laser etching of my name and birthday on my bones so if any archaeologist ever discovers my skeleton many years from now, they will know my name

Tattoos are such a visual thing, I wish there was like a musical tattoo that played music or some euphoric sound so that I could always here it and it could always bring me joy.

those are all terrible ideas
    Much respect for the great colorful ninja turtles tattoo.
    I actually don't like tattoos that much because I would freak out if I looked at my skin and it wasn't skin colored anymore, but that is a work of art.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    cool, how long did it take finally ?
    It took about 6 hours stretched between 4 seperate sessions. So it wasn't too bad

Quote Originally Posted by funwithpinetrees View Post
    Much respect for the great colorful ninja turtles tattoo.
    I actually don't like tattoos that much because I would freak out if I looked at my skin and it wasn't skin colored anymore, but that is a work of art.
    Haha thanks.
    Later Days

Tattoos

These pictures are not so great, but eh. I'm not very computer savvy so let's hope they show up.

They are in order of when I got them. I'm getting some more work done in Chicago next week.

Here is the link for the pics : http://picasaweb.google.com/shannonX...nd/Collection#
    Last edited by Shannon; 08-16-2009 at 10:58 AM. Reason: pictures didn't show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    These pictures are not so great, but eh. I'm not very computer savvy so let's hope they show up.

They are in order of when I got them. I'm getting some more work done in Chicago next week.

Here is the link for the pics : http://picasaweb.google.com/shannonX...nd/Collection#
    Ooo...I like the Dia de Muerte tat. Where did you get it done?
    Last edited by CarlaRant; 08-17-2009 at 09:45 PM.

Just wanted to show my tattoo. It's not a sXe tattoo but it's very unique. It's drawn by my girlfriend. I just liked the way he chilled, so I inked him. His name is Pjotr.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaRant View Post
    Ooo...I like the Dia de Muerte tat. Where did you get it done?
    Consolidated Ink and Steel in Flint, MI. My downstairs neighbor owns it and hooks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by xRobinhoodx View Post
    Just wanted to show my tattoo. It's not a sXe tattoo but it's very unique. It's drawn by my girlfriend. I just liked the way he chilled, so I inked him. His name is Pjotr.

Wow. Very interesting/fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Consolidated Ink and Steel in Flint, MI. My downstairs neighbor owns it and hooks me up.
    Sweet deal!

I've been trying to find someone to do my first tat and it's been a struggle, which I think is a bad sign. I was talking to this artist and finally set up an appointment. I get there and he's working on a walk-in client and tells me that someone else can help me. More stunned than anything, I talk to this other guy, who's talented but doesn't have a lot of experience. *backing out of shop quickly*

I was then referred by a friend to another artist. This lady takes three weeks to get back to me with a sketch--and it was horrible. *sigh* It shouldn't be this hard, right?

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaRant View Post
    I've been trying to find someone to do my first tat and it's been a struggle, which I think is a bad sign. I was talking to this artist and finally set up an appointment. I get there and he's working on a walk-in client and tells me that someone else can help me. More stunned than anything, I talk to this other guy, who's talented but doesn't have a lot of experience. *backing out of shop quickly*

I was then referred by a friend to another artist. This lady takes three weeks to get back to me with a sketch--and it was horrible. *sigh* It shouldn't be this hard, right?
    No, sounds like you have a lot of jokers in your area, or at least they don't seem very professional. It helps when you know a tattooer because they always can refer you to someone cool and usually someone that is reliable.

Definitely do your homework - if you see someone on the street and you like their tattoo ask where they got it and go to that shop and look at the artists books and talk to them. That's the route I would take.

I am considering a "STAY POSI" tattoo across my knuckles...opinions?
    FUCK

Quote Originally Posted by Segadoway View Post
    I am not really a fan of hand tattoos in general. I don't like the idea of tattoos that are impossible to hide. That is just my two cents though.
    Later Days

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    i only suggest you get that if you get "manual labour for life" across your forehead!

i would stay away from knuckes/hands/neck there job killers

Still straight edge
    still standing here.

i would stay away from it not because of they are job stoppers but because most people i know who have any kind of "posi" tattoo become pretty negative at some point in the very near future. Also, hand tattoos are generally recommended if you already have a good deal of tattoo coverage elsewhere.
    It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It’s us. Only us.

Quote Originally Posted by xGriffox View Post
    i would stay away from it not because of they are job stoppers but because most people i know who have any kind of "posi" tattoo become pretty negative at some point in the very near future. Also, hand tattoos are generally recommended if you already have a good deal of tattoo coverage elsewhere.
    Yeah but the idea is to turn a negative into a positive!
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Thread Information