Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are you truly edge?

Quote Originally Posted by D1988 View Post
    Cry about it.

I love how I'm the "dickhead" of the board now or some stupid shit, for reasons of having a good time at a game, where I didn't cause any harm to anybody, but maybe I should go cry about it and be a "pussy" haha, for real....grow up. Nobody got hurt, at least not by me, I didn't damage any cars, I didn't damage any property, but its whatever I don't even know why I'm explaining myself.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyX View Post
    I love how I'm the "dickhead" of the board now or some stupid shit, for reasons of having a good time at a game, where I didn't cause any harm to anybody, but maybe I should go cry about it and be a "pussy" haha, for real....grow up. Nobody got hurt, at least not by me, I didn't damage any cars, I didn't damage any property, but its whatever I don't even know why I'm explaining myself.
    You put people at risk of harm didn't you? you attempted to damage property didn't you? You didn't harm anyone or anything but so easily could have done so accept your actions were stupid and wrong, quit trying to make out like you did nothing wrong and accept that people called you out on your stupid behaviour. You'll get a lot more respect that way...or leave it you really want to but stop please stop acting like everyone is doing you wrong and your behaviour was all fine and dandy.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    You put people at risk of harm didn't you? you attempted to damage property didn't you? You didn't harm anyone or anything but so easily could have done so accept your actions were stupid and wrong, quit trying to make out like you did nothing wrong and accept that people called you out on your stupid behaviour. You'll get a lot more respect that way...or leave it you really want to but stop please stop acting like everyone is doing you wrong and your behaviour was all fine and dandy.
    agreed

official retarded child chadfitzy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyX View Post
    i agree with the scot...................cry about it

Quote Originally Posted by angelchickjb View Post
    If you were in the Sahara Desert and was dying of thirst and had to drink a beer or die what would you do?
    (Please don't say somthing like "Why am I in the desert?" or "Why would I have a beer" Just answer the question)
    i would die

Quote Originally Posted by tanner21 View Post
    i would die
    i would cry....haha
    I’m trying as hard as I can to live my life and be a fucking man.

Thread Information