Thread: CM Punk

Smile CM Punk

What do you guys think about him? (If you don't know he is a straight edge wrestler)
    I think he is soo cool.(And HOT!)

He's one of my favorite wrestlers

In my opinion, a great wrestler, he does very good promos and... he's straight edge!!!!!!!!!!!

i have to admit that as european i really don't understand WHY is wrestling so popular... it seems really pointless to me but i'm open to any explanation :)
    Take the time. Don't be blind. You will find. An open mind. There's no need for you to tell me what I've done wrong. I can, can see, all this contradiction around me. I just, just want, I want to be free. Don't question my actions. I never said that I was flawless

Quote Originally Posted by lo0m View Post
    i have to admit that as european i really don't understand WHY is wrestling so popular... it seems really pointless to me but i'm open to any explanation :)
    it's not because you're european.

CM Punk rocks!!!

Nervous Breakdown xSouthernEdgex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lo0m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    it's not because you're european.
    Hmm, I'm not sure why. As a kid I loved it. There was humor in it. It was funny and exiting. It was fake, but it was more real than an action movie to me because it had more of a possibility to be real. I haven't watched it in years though although I do know of CM Punk. I recently just made a post about him in another thread about Edge celebs.

http://sxe.com/forums/showthread.php...133#post106133
    Love for the Southeast NORTH CAROLINA HARDCORE

Royal Rumble 2009

Quote Originally Posted by angelchickjb View Post
    What do you guys think about him? (If you don't know he is a straight edge wrestler)
    He is really good!! I've recently see the 2009's Royal rumble and he deserved to win 2009's but Orton Eliminate him at the end :(
    and he does a cool show winning a recent money in the bank (y)
    Tune up your personality, Keep your Gun Load and stay strong at streets. xXx

Registered User x.Xmiss_SmogX.x's Avatar
    CM Punk was one of m fave wrestlers but recently ive found myself getting annoyed by him. This new Straight Edge Society could have been really fun to watch but he's being portrayed as the 'straight edge jesus' starting some sort of cult. Also that bloody mask he's wearing really annoys me ARG!! and also when he was against rey mysterio, the match outcome would have been either him getting his hair shaved off (which apparently would have made him loose some of his powers of manipulation over the rest of the 'society') or rey would have to be sworn into the Society by force instead of choosing it himself as a lifestyle choice.

its kinda been winding me up for a while

Glasgow. Scotland (Plan to move to Australia asap.)
    Quote Originally Posted by x.Xmiss_SmogX.x View Post
    CM Punk was one of m fave wrestlers but recently ive found myself getting annoyed by him. This new Straight Edge Society could have been really fun to watch but he's being portrayed as the 'straight edge jesus' starting some sort of cult. Also that bloody mask he's wearing really annoys me ARG!! and also when he was against rey mysterio, the match outcome would have been either him getting his hair shaved off (which apparently would have made him loose some of his powers of manipulation over the rest of the 'society') or rey would have to be sworn into the Society by force instead of choosing it himself as a lifestyle choice.

its kinda been winding me up for a while
    you took the words out my mouth. I loved him when it was just the regular straight edge gimmick but the straight edge society thing and growing the beard and the 'jesus' thing is just a joke. It annoys the hell out of me that some people actually believe Straight Edge was something CM created.
    Live Life to the Edge.

Quote Originally Posted by angelchickjb View Post
    CM Punk is awsome. He is one of my favorited wrestlers(Not due to him only being SE). Him and his in ring and mic skills are some for the best I seen in a long time. And I loved the heel Punk he is god on the mic.

CM Punk is the one that got me in to Straight Edge. I have never want it drink or do drugs.
    I am a big wrestling fan and CM Punk is the first ever straight edge world world champion. And I find out me and the straight edge lifestyle are the same

Thread Information