Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: russians are suspect

russians are suspect

they're trying to challenge the sovereignty of georgia. I have a strong feeling the cold war or a full on real war is about to start.

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx
    they're trying to challenge the sovereignty of georgia. I have a strong feeling the cold war or a full on real war is about to start.
    It certainly seems that way, i'm wondering how much of an effect americas support of georgia will have on russias actions.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed
    It certainly seems that way, i'm wondering how much of an effect americas support of georgia will have on russias actions.
    it'll have some effect, I don't think the russians want full out war, but I do have to wonder if there is going to be another push for russian expansion in the region.

it'll have some effect, I don't think the russians want full out war, but I do have to wonder if there is going to be another push for russian expansion in the region.
    I assumed something like this was on its way last year when Putin started building Russia's air force again and questioning the United States again.
    Later Days

I must disagree .

Georgia attacked Tshinvali ( in South Ossetia.. the third time in 100 years ) before Russian troops started DEFENDING Ossetia from Georgia . Georgia attacked on the same day the Olimpics started . You can find some footage of Georgian troops killing civlians ( who hid from the war in their houses ) that includes old people , women , kids . After what Russia went to protect their people ( over 50% of South Ossetians are russian civilians ( blame google thats the only definition i found for "гражданин" ) ) . So the defended Tshinvali and attacked Georgian war bases ( that where out to attack Ossetia ) .

Georgia also had a plan to invade "Abhazia" ( another respublic ) . As seen from georgian military maps ( found near the corpses of georgian troops ) .

Interesting facts :
    * - American and Georgian troops held cooperative training 2 months before the invasion .
    * - Some Georgian terrorists ( captured yesterday ) wanted to ( darn.. did i forget my english all of a sudden ? ) well , bomb stuff .
    * - There are 120 American Military Advisers in Georgia .
    * - Mihail Saakashvili - spoke to HIS OWN NATION IN ENGLISH.. Meaning , it wasn't meant for them . It was made to get the symphaty of the english press .
    * - A couple of days ago Mihail Saakashvili - tried to make it seem he was tried to be assasined ( yet , he started running too fast.. so it just looked dorky ) .
    * - Democracy.. Georgia ?? A few gay people tried to protect their rights ( as they were discriminated ) a few months ago.. So the georgian police ATACKED THEYR OWN CIVILIANS.. and that's true for every picket in georgia.. you will get attacked if it's not Pro-georgian ( i just know that , i have a relative there )

And yeah.. i saw some footage from CNN.. they claimed it to be "Russians shooting rockets into Georgia" . You Know the funny part ? Its the footage of GEORGIAN ARMY atacking Tshinvali 1 day ago ( 1 day before the airing that is ).

P.S. Sorry for my english , i never got into english war terms

Quote Originally Posted by xWiglex
    I must disagree .

Georgia attacked Tshinvali ( in South Ossetia.. the third time in 100 years ) before Russian troops started DEFENDING Ossetia from Georgia . Georgia attacked on the same day the Olimpics started . You can find some footage of Georgian troops killing civlians ( who hid from the war in their houses ) that includes old people , women , kids . After what Russia went to protect their people ( over 50% of South Ossetians are russian civilians ( blame google thats the only definition i found for "гражданин" ) ) . So the defended Tshinvali and attacked Georgian war bases ( that where out to attack Ossetia ) .

Georgia also had a plan to invade "Abhazia" ( another respublic ) . As seen from georgian military maps ( found near the corpses of georgian troops ) .

Interesting facts :
    * - American and Georgian troops held cooperative training 2 months before the invasion .
    * - Some Georgian terrorists ( captured yesterday ) wanted to ( darn.. did i forget my english all of a sudden ? ) well , bomb stuff .
    * - There are 120 American Military Advisers in Georgia .
    * - Mihail Saakashvili - spoke to HIS OWN NATION IN ENGLISH.. Meaning , it wasn't meant for them . It was made to get the symphaty of the english press .
    * - A couple of days ago Mihail Saakashvili - tried to make it seem he was tried to be assasined ( yet , he started running too fast.. so it just looked dorky ) .
    * - Democracy.. Georgia ?? A few gay people tried to protect their rights ( as they were discriminated ) a few months ago.. So the georgian police ATACKED THEYR OWN CIVILIANS.. and that's true for every picket in georgia.. you will get attacked if it's not Pro-georgian ( i just know that , i have a relative there )

And yeah.. i saw some footage from CNN.. they claimed it to be "Russians shooting rockets into Georgia" . You Know the funny part ? Its the footage of GEORGIAN ARMY atacking Tshinvali 1 day ago ( 1 day before the airing that is ).

P.S. Sorry for my english , i never got into english war terms
    I agree that it was wrong for Georgia to have made the first move and I think that Russia had a right to respond. However, invading their country, taking over half of Georgia and questioning the sovereignty of all of Georgia was an excessive response to what should have been seen as a minor military confrontation.

And Putin is a scary man.
    Later Days

Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004
    I agree that it was wrong for Georgia to have made the first move and I think that Russia had a right to respond. However, invading their country, taking over half of Georgia and questioning the sovereignty of all of Georgia was an excessive response to what should have been seen as a minor military confrontation.

And Putin is a scary man.

They never entered georgia . They just moved torwards the border ( to attack the Georgian miltary if they plan to make another attack).

And not only Russians fought ! The South Ossetian army , also deffended themselves from georgians .

They never entered georgia . They just moved torwards the border ( to attack the Georgian miltary if they plan to make another attack).

And not only Russians fought ! The South Ossetian army , also deffended themselves from georgians .
    russian troops were/are in Gori. Whatever news source you're getting stuff from isn't telling you the truth, as I said before the russian government is suspect.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...d=networkfront

russian troops were/are in Gori. Whatever news source you're getting stuff from isn't telling you the truth, as I said before the russian government is suspect.

Did you see that video of the turkish journalists being shot at, that was pretty nuts.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Im A Person Just Like You but I like to fuck some shoes D1988's Avatar
    My parents go to Turkey next week on holiday. I said they should take a day trip to either Georgia or Iraq. Good times!
    I'm a person just like you
    but I like to fuck some shoes
    On the sofa or in my bed
    It's better than getting head
    Tie the laces on my schlong
    'cos of a nike air max it's standing strong
    I'll even hump it till i bleed
    normal sex life i don't need

Im A Person Just Like You but I like to fuck some shoes D1988's Avatar
    Oh for fuck sake Russia -

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/200808...d-43a8d4f.html

Yeah, just nuke the Polish, great idea guys.
    I'm a person just like you
    but I like to fuck some shoes
    On the sofa or in my bed
    It's better than getting head
    Tie the laces on my schlong
    'cos of a nike air max it's standing strong
    I'll even hump it till i bleed
    normal sex life i don't need

Dusty.. do you know where Gori is ?
    It's a city on the South Ossetian - Georgian border...
    And , russians just were there to destroy Georgian weapons .
    BTW : Russians started gathering evidence of Georgian genocide against
    South Ossetia .

Oh for fuck sake Russia -

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/200808...d-43a8d4f.html

Yeah, just nuke the Polish, great idea guys.
    Russians offered their Anti-Missle systems for free . Yet , you need them in Eastern Europe.. Why ?
    Already the 2 nd president of Russia tries to settle things down . And yeah.. These can't reach any terrorist nation . Yet , it's just good enough to attack Russia..

America is acting pretty wierd . I hope Obama will win the election , i think he's not interested in war as mutch as Bush & mccain is .
    Last edited by xWiglex; 08-16-2008 at 11:15 AM.

Dusty.. do you know where Gori is ?
    It's a city on the South Ossetian - Georgian border...
    And , russians just were there to destroy Georgian weapons .
    BTW : Russians started gathering evidence of Georgian genocide against
    South Ossetia .
    yeah, and it's also within non disputed Georgia. from the artcile
    "Gori lies south of disputed South Ossetia and controls the main east-west road through Georgia. Yesterday, Russia denied it even had troops in the area despite witnesses saying they saw tanks on the streets."

How are you going ot believe anything from the Russians at this point when they straight up lie about where they have forces?

Russians offered their Anti-Missle systems for free . Yet , you need them in Eastern Europe.. Why ?
    Already the 2 nd president of Russia tries to settle things down . And yeah.. These can't reach any terrorist nation . Yet , it's just good enough to attack Russia..

America is acting pretty wierd . I hope Obama will win the election , i think he's not interested in war as mutch as Bush & mccain is .
    Being from latvia are you seriously going to tell me you actually trust the Russians? I understand that you were born after the fall of the USSR but would you really want things to go back to the way they were?

yeah, and it's also within non disputed Georgia. from the artcile
    "Gori lies south of disputed South Ossetia and controls the main east-west road through Georgia. Yesterday, Russia denied it even had troops in the area despite witnesses saying they saw tanks on the streets."

How are you going ot believe anything from the Russians at this point when they straight up lie about where they have forces?

Being from latvia are you seriously going to tell me you actually trust the Russians? I understand that you were born after the fall of the USSR but would you really want things to go back to the way they were?
    1. They really didnt have any military forces there , im not sure about South Ossetians..
    Well , how mutch times did georgians lie ? From what i saw Saakashvili didn't say a damn phrase without lying .

2. I hate communists.. Yet , Putin made his point . Russia is not the USSR . And Stalin wasn't Russian ( quite a coincidence.. he was Georgian.... ) . And , there was no occupation.. he made a point "The Baltics joined USSR in 1939.. how could USSR occupy Latvia in 1941 ?? "

Still , im a pretty huge anti-russian in a way.. But , this time they are right..

1. They really didnt have any military forces there , im not sure about South Ossetians..
    Well , how mutch times did georgians lie ? From what i saw Saakashvili didn't say a damn phrase without lying .
    the reports disagree with you. How can you really trust what the russians say at this point?

2. I hate communists.. Yet , Putin made his point . Russia is not the USSR . And Stalin wasn't Russian ( quite a coincidence.. he was Georgian.... ) . And , there was no occupation.. he made a point "The Baltics joined USSR in 1939.. how could USSR occupy Latvia in 1941 ?? "

Still , im a pretty huge anti-russian in a way.. But , this time they are right..
    Given the fact that Putin refuses to leave power and is in the process of setting up a new dictatorship, all of the crackdowns media within the country, I really don't understand how you can trust anything that comes out of the russian government at this point.

Thread Information