Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chuck

Chuck

It finally started showing over here and i just wondered if anyone else liked this show?
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed
    It finally started showing over here and i just wondered if anyone else liked this show?
    good times. I'm also not one to usually get obsessed or care that much about celebrities. but the blond. damn.

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx
    good times. I'm also not one to usually get obsessed or care that much about celebrities. but the blond. damn.
    yeah, she seems nice!

yeah, she seems nice!
    stupid writers strike means we probably won't get anything new until the fall from this or heroes.

stupid writers strike means we probably won't get anything new until the fall from this or heroes.
    Yeah i figured that would be the case. Heroes was great and i'm hoping i'll enjoy this as much. I wanted to watch it the last two times i was over there but i figured i wouldn't get to see it all so i opted to wait until it aired here. Have you watched Dexter at all?

Yeah i figured that would be the case. Heroes was great and i'm hoping i'll enjoy this as much. I wanted to watch it the last two times i was over there but i figured i wouldn't get to see it all so i opted to wait until it aired here. Have you watched Dexter at all?
    no, but mostly because I hated the guy in 6 feet under. I understand that it's not the same character at all and they're supposed to be completely different, but I can't see that guy without thinking david.

no, but mostly because I hated the guy in 6 feet under. I understand that it's not the same character at all and they're supposed to be completely different, but I can't see that guy without thinking david.
    I get that problem too, in fact its pretty hard for me to watch the new series of doctor who because they have Catherine Tate as the new assistant and i am bovvered by her in it!

I get that problem too, in fact its pretty hard for me to watch the new series of doctor who because they have Catherine Tate as the new assistant and i am bovvered by her in it!
    yeah, it's starting here in a couple weeks and I have the same concern. she's supposed to be good in it though, but damn do I hate her.

I can't watch Dexter because I can't see him as a badass serial Killer. To me he will always be the uptight brother in Six Feet Under.
    Later Days

yeah, it's starting here in a couple weeks and I have the same concern. she's supposed to be good in it though, but damn do I hate her.
    I'm not entirely convinced that she is any good, she is still pretty annoying in it but i will give it a chance and see if i can get past it.

Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004
    I can't watch Dexter because I can't see him as a badass serial Killer. To me he will always be the uptight brother in Six Feet Under.
    I know what you are saying but six feet under was a great show.

Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004
    do you ever get the feeling of deja vu?

Registered User level7destroyer's Avatar
    I enjoy Dexter...but I guess I can't see what you guys are talking about because I've never seen Six Feet Under.

do you ever get the feeling of deja vu?
    Yeah, see I clicked for a new response before I finished reading everybody else's responses, so by the time I posted, i hadn't realised you already said that.
    Later Days

Quote Originally Posted by level7destroyer
    I enjoy Dexter...but I guess I can't see what you guys are talking about because I've never seen Six Feet Under.
    you should, it's really good and completely different from anything else that's been on tv. lots of dysfunction.

Thread Information