Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: hate sports?

  1. #1
    Straight Edge Chef JoeyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lancaster, Pa.
    Posts
    506

    hate sports?

    Anybody here completely not like sports at all? I don't know if I'm the only one, but I don't like any sports really. If I HAAADDD to choose, it would be baseball. But that's only because my little brother plays it. Otherwise, I hate sports haha.

  2. #2
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyX
    Anybody here completely not like sports at all? I don't know if I'm the only one, but I don't like any sports really. If I HAAADDD to choose, it would be baseball. But that's only because my little brother plays it. Otherwise, I hate sports haha.
    I love sports.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

  3. #3
    Taxi Driver Lifestyle_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,190
    Quote Originally Posted by straightXed
    I love sports.
    same over here, but not all of 'em
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

    visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

  4. #4
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X
    same over here, but not all of 'em
    Oh really? Which sports don't you love then?
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

  5. #5
    Registered User strombollii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    East NC
    Posts
    87
    i was just praying for a 7 seconds reference there
    damn.

  6. #6
    Straight Edge Chef JoeyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lancaster, Pa.
    Posts
    506
    "I hate watching football games, baseball is so fuckin' lame!"

    ....there ya go lol.

  7. #7
    xXx One Sick Puppy xXx stepinsideissue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portage, In.
    Posts
    2,988
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyX
    "I hate watching football games, baseball is so fuckin' lame!"

    ....there ya go lol.

    How can you hate sports when you love violence at shows so much?
    This so called shit is what I live for. It's why I'm alive. I'll never smother the fire forever burning inside.

    I'm at the point where I'm sucked in. By the message I get this passion.

    The fury is mine. It keeps me alive. I can't breathe till I release what's inside.

  8. #8
    Straight Edge Chef JoeyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lancaster, Pa.
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by stepinsideissue
    How can you hate sports when you love violence at shows so much?
    omg. I don't like violence at shows, haha. I'm actually a very positive person, I hate fighting to be honest. I just like that band. I've never seen them live, and I doubt that any violence actually goes on at their shows, and if it did, I surely wouldn't be involved in it.

  9. #9
    aka Charlie Sheen truthb4trust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Vermont via Florida
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by straightXed
    I love sports.
    same here...Boston Red Sox, Detroit Pistons, Philly Flyers and the Philly Eagles. I even catch myself watching golf sometimes.
    not for you, not for them, just for me

  10. #10
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530
    Quote Originally Posted by truthb4trust
    same here...Boston Red Sox, Detroit Pistons, Philly Flyers and the Philly Eagles. I even catch myself watching golf sometimes.
    I don't like american football although my girlfriends mom insisted that i needed a bears hoodie. Ice hockey is ok and i think baseball is neat...spring training...woo! But i really enjoy basketball a lot, i started following the bulls back in the early 90's but they haven't played well for a while. All star weekend was cool this year!

    Do you like football (soccer) at all?
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

  11. #11
    aka Charlie Sheen truthb4trust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Vermont via Florida
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by straightXed
    I don't like american football although my girlfriends mom insisted that i needed a bears hoodie. Ice hockey is ok and i think baseball is neat...spring training...woo! But i really enjoy basketball a lot, i started following the bulls back in the early 90's but they haven't played well for a while. All star weekend was cool this year!

    Do you like football (soccer) at all?
    I can watch and get into anything competitive. I watched a lot of the world cup but like most Americans the only futbol player I can name is that Beckham guy
    not for you, not for them, just for me

  12. #12
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530
    Quote Originally Posted by truthb4trust
    I can watch and get into anything competitive. I watched a lot of the world cup but like most Americans the only futbol player I can name is that Beckham guy

    are you serious? surely you've heard of pele?
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

  13. #13
    aka Charlie Sheen truthb4trust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Vermont via Florida
    Posts
    42
    yeah, but he doesn't play anymore correct?

    I guess I don't like all the 'dives' these guys take to wear down the game clock or whatever..I guess they 'dive' in Basketball too though
    not for you, not for them, just for me

  14. #14
    Cool Guy jupiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vermont [USA]
    Posts
    54
    American Gladiators
    The X means forever.

  15. #15
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530
    Quote Originally Posted by truthb4trust
    yeah, but he doesn't play anymore correct?

    I guess I don't like all the 'dives' these guys take to wear down the game clock or whatever..I guess they 'dive' in Basketball too though

    Thats why dives are bookable.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. hate thread
    By xsecx in forum General
    Replies: 916
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 05:06 PM
  2. Running/endurance sports
    By guziecpunx in forum Sports
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 02:45 PM
  3. Hate Edgers
    By XalcoholsucksX in forum Questions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 09:48 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •