Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll see my way out...

Unhappy I'll see my way out...

Well the time has come. I happened to have the extreme misfortune of not having the strength to prevent myself from braking edge as of January 13, 2008 around 3:00 in the a.m.
    I had irresponsible sex with my ex-girlfriend, a girl I had no intention of beginning a relationship with.
    I feel absolutely pitiful. I fell as though my whole time as a straight edge individual was a lie. All that time I spent taking pride in something that I didn't even act on in my own life.
    I know that I'm not a frequent poster and really didn't have a recognizable voice on this forum, but I would just like to say thank-you. I am deeply moved that so many people around the world still stick with this wonderful lifestyle. I salute all of you who are stronger than me.

I still plan to continue a drug free lifestyle. Thats one thing that will never change.

Thank-you and Farewell
    Keep your filth and excuses, because I will Remain..

Quote Originally Posted by XxXbassist
    Well the time has come. I happened to have the extreme misfortune of not having the strength to prevent myself from braking edge as of January 13, 2008 around 3:00 in the a.m.
    I had irresponsible sex with my ex-girlfriend, a girl I had no intention of beginning a relationship with.
    I feel absolutely pitiful. I fell as though my whole time as a straight edge individual was a lie. All that time I spent taking pride in something that I didn't even act on in my own life.
    I know that I'm not a frequent poster and really didn't have a recognizable voice on this forum, but I would just like to say thank-you. I am deeply moved that so many people around the world still stick with this wonderful lifestyle. I salute all of you who are stronger than me.

I still plan to continue a drug free lifestyle. Thats one thing that will never change.

Thank-you and Farewell
    It doesn't sound to me like you broke edge, unless you were drunk while you were doing it.

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    THE HUMANITY! THE HORROR!!

i think you might be overreacting dude
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Quote Originally Posted by XxXbassist

Thank-you and Farewell
    Sex doesn't break edge man. And besides, even if it did, you don't have to leave the forums. Not everybody here is edge, for instance, I'm not.
    Later Days

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004
    Sex doesn't break edge man. And besides, even if it did, you don't have to leave the forums. Not everybody here is edge, for instance, I'm not.
    i thought you were! oh well.

xXx One Sick Puppy xXx stepinsideissue's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtD
    i thought you were! oh well.

Caffeine dude. I think he still drinks caffeine.
    This so called shit is what I live for. It's why I'm alive. I'll never smother the fire forever burning inside.

I'm at the point where I'm sucked in. By the message I get this passion.

The fury is mine. It keeps me alive. I can't breathe till I release what's inside.

Quote Originally Posted by stepinsideissue
    Caffeine dude. I think he still drinks caffeine.
    what a fucking loser that mouseboy is!

Im A Person Just Like You but I like to fuck some shoes D1988's Avatar
    what a fucking loser that mouseboy is!
    His will is weak! He can't resist the Coke! This is possibly why he is MouseBOY and not MouseMAN.
    I'm a person just like you
    but I like to fuck some shoes
    On the sofa or in my bed
    It's better than getting head
    Tie the laces on my schlong
    'cos of a nike air max it's standing strong
    I'll even hump it till i bleed
    normal sex life i don't need

Quote Originally Posted by D1988
    His will is weak! He can't resist the Coke! This is possibly why he is MouseBOY and not MouseMAN.
    i bet it's even Pepsi he drinks!

Quote Originally Posted by D1988
    Completely uncalled for! And to think, i was going to help you out with a hockey stick!

And hey, I would rather be weak willed then a hypocrit, mr "the internetz won't take me alive"
    Later Days

i bet it's even Pepsi he drinks!
    No way man! I am definately a Coke addict! Who knows, maybe I'll be cool like CM punk and get the coke symbol tattooed on my arm to match the pepsi symbol on his arm!
    Later Days

Im A Person Just Like You but I like to fuck some shoes D1988's Avatar
    Completely uncalled for! And to think, i was going to help you out with a hockey stick!

And hey, I would rather be weak willed then a hypocrit, mr "the internetz won't take me alive"
    I love you really monkeybear.

Hey, I fought the internetz and the internetz won.
    I'm a person just like you
    but I like to fuck some shoes
    On the sofa or in my bed
    It's better than getting head
    Tie the laces on my schlong
    'cos of a nike air max it's standing strong
    I'll even hump it till i bleed
    normal sex life i don't need

No way man! I am definately a Coke addict! Who knows, maybe I'll be cool like CM punk and get the coke symbol tattooed on my arm to match the pepsi symbol on his arm!
    You should! Timmy Chunks has the pepsi logo tattooed on him. And when your mother asks you if you were on drugs, you should just say: ALL I WANTED WAS A PEPSI!