Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: persistence tour europe

persistence tour europe

anyone on here heading to this european tour? I am heading to the london date.its going to be amazing!!

oh yeah and ringworm just got confirmed aswell! woo hoo
    ..."can we start again, go back to what it meant back when, open minds and open hearts, were the things that set us apart..."

Quote Originally Posted by XwisebloodX

anyone on here heading to this european tour? I am heading to the london date.its going to be amazing!!

oh yeah and ringworm just got confirmed aswell! woo hoo
    I wish i were going. I would kill to see Hatebreed, Sworn Enemy and Death before Dishonor.
    Later Days

Im A Person Just Like You but I like to fuck some shoes D1988's Avatar
    ahhh, I remember years ago this tour actually came to Edinburgh of all places, I seen Sick Of It All, 7 Seconds and Slapshot all in the one show. Good times.

Infact it might have been a different tour, but the name rings a bell for some reason?
    I'm a person just like you
    but I like to fuck some shoes
    On the sofa or in my bed
    It's better than getting head
    Tie the laces on my schlong
    'cos of a nike air max it's standing strong
    I'll even hump it till i bleed
    normal sex life i don't need

xXx One Sick Puppy xXx stepinsideissue's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004
    I wish i were going. I would kill to see Hatebreed, Sworn Enemy and Death before Dishonor.

I wasn't real impressed with Hatebreed at Ozzfest last year.
    This so called shit is what I live for. It's why I'm alive. I'll never smother the fire forever burning inside.

I'm at the point where I'm sucked in. By the message I get this passion.

The fury is mine. It keeps me alive. I can't breathe till I release what's inside.

Quote Originally Posted by stepinsideissue
    I wasn't real impressed with Hatebreed at Ozzfest last year.
    I have been really disappointed with most of what came out after perserverance, but I have never seen them live so it would be awesome to actually get to see them.
    Later Days

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D1988
    ahhh, I remember years ago this tour actually came to Edinburgh of all places, I seen Sick Of It All, 7 Seconds and Slapshot all in the one show. Good times.

Infact it might have been a different tour, but the name rings a bell for some reason?
    that was the resistance tour.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtD
    that was the resistance tour.
    Yeah, I remember now, Eastpak Resistence Tour that was.
    On the sofa or in my bed

indeed it was the resistence tour you were thinking off.i was actually at that edinburgh show aswell.came all the way over from ireland by myself.what a show.busted my elbow stage diving.I also got pete soia towel and their setlist.
    the band of the night for me was walls of jericho.i still love em and have seen them 3 times since.
    the resistence tour is still going but has more listener friendly bands on the bill.last year was Gogol bordello headlining. yuck!
    ..."can we start again, go back to what it meant back when, open minds and open hearts, were the things that set us apart..."

Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004
    I have been really disappointed with most of what came out after perserverance, but I have never seen them live so it would be awesome to actually get to see them.

I just hope you're not disappointed is all like I was. You might like them or they may play better. I hope you enjoy them if you go.
    This so called shit is what I live for. It's why I'm alive. I'll never smother the fire forever burning inside.

The fury is mine. It keeps me alive. I can't breathe till I release what's inside.

Quote Originally Posted by XwisebloodX
    indeed it was the resistence tour you were thinking off.i was actually at that edinburgh show aswell.came all the way over from ireland by myself.what a show.busted my elbow stage diving.I also got pete soia towel and their setlist.
    the band of the night for me was walls of jericho.i still love em and have seen them 3 times since.
    the resistence tour is still going but has more listener friendly bands on the bill.last year was Gogol bordello headlining. yuck!
    Hey, Walls Of Jericho were fantastic at that show, as were Unearth!

I loved the show because there were people of all ages, like from 12 years old to 50 years old and everyone had an awesome time, the stage diving was out of this world.
    On the sofa or in my bed

from the deep south.
    I've never been able to like hatebreed ever. Ignite and DBD would be great to see though.

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stepinsideissue
    I just hope you're not disappointed is all like I was. You might like them or they may play better. I hope you enjoy them if you go.
    hatebreed=snoozeville. demo and first album were ok, but after that...yawn. I saw them play once, the set was about an hour long, and i've never felt so bored at a show before or since. 30 minutes should be enough for them.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtD
    hatebreed=snoozeville. demo and first album were ok, but after that...yawn. I saw them play once, the set was about an hour long, and i've never felt so bored at a show before or since. 30 minutes should be enough for them.

Yeah I agree thats why I was so disappointed watching them at Ozzfest. There was no real energy there from them or the crowd. It might have been cause it was so late in the day but really I chalked it up to being a mediocore band.

I love Hatebreed.always have from their first demo and album up to the most recent.i've seen them 3 times now and i have to say i have thosoughly enjoyed their shows.saw them in a small club in Ireland in feb this year and they were brilliant. I know they are not for everyone but i cant wait to see them again.The pit is going to be savage. i am really looking forward to ringworm sworn enemy and agnostic front aswell.

I have a spare ticket for this show if anyone is thinking of going?one of my 'Friends' flaked out on me so i am going by myself.if you fancy it, the ticket is your for face value.

or if you are going and fancy meeting up before hand or anything i would be totally up for meeting some new heads.

Het!

I'm going to the London show. I went last year and it was superb, Walls Of Jericho were the band of the night least year. This time around I'm looking forward to seeing Ignite and Evergreen Terrace. I've seen Ignite twice before but both shows were a bit strange for one reason or another so I'd like to see them play a proper Hardcore show.

Thread Information