Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: md/dc/va show list

Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004
    Cami, I dont really know why you bothered to leave the forum because now that your back you have made no effort for normal converastion. all you have done is re-opened the debates that were here when you left, and yet none of your views have changed. did you think that if you left for a couple of months and came back with the same views we might suddenly beleive them?
    No, I left because this site always keeps me on for a while and I don't have time for that in wrestling season. My grades dropped anyway so now I'm back out here.
    You will be different, sometimes you'll feel like an outcast, but you'll never be alone. You will make my strength your own. You will see my life through your eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father and the father becomes the son.

Hey , I just made my point. I'd agree and say that they can. Who cares if Jesus really did or did not drink wine? Thats not why he's followed. If he did, shit he did, I he didn't alright.
    You will be different, sometimes you'll feel like an outcast, but you'll never be alone. You will make my strength your own. You will see my life through your eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father and the father becomes the son.

Quote Originally Posted by xCAMIx
    Hey , I just made my point. I'd agree and say that they can. Who cares if Jesus really did or did not drink wine? Thats not why he's followed. If he did, shit he did, I he didn't alright.
    Yeah and if he wasn't the son of god then shit he wasn't and if he was then ok!
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

-

Congratulations on your win today

1st place in Junior Class and your first show, Kia looked stunning and moved beautifully Well done both of you

Josi & Celsie

Thread Information