Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: odd show stories

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar

odd show stories

i'd like this forum to be pushed forward a bit to the shows, music, experiences. post a strange happening you witnessed at a show! i'll start it off.

3 years ago i was at an open air festival. lots of bands, lots of people. the shows started early, about 12-14.00, and needless to say, in the summertime it's way too hot this time of the day. The first bands played their sets, there were people in front of this huge stage, but only a few people were going off, probably because of the heat.
    about 15.00 an italian band called Ingegno came on stage to play their set. as written above, only a few people were up front, everybody else, let's say 400 people were in the shades, at their camps etc.
    At the end of the band's set, all of a sudden a guy appeared from nowhere wearing nothing but a wrestling mask! He was moshing it up totally naked. It was so funny, the singer forgot the words, and everybody was laughing histerically.

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtD
    i'd like this forum to be pushed forward a bit to the shows, music, experiences. post a strange happening you witnessed at a show! i'll start it off.

3 years ago i was at an open air festival. lots of bands, lots of people. the shows started early, about 12-14.00, and needless to say, in the summertime it's way too hot this time of the day. The first bands played their sets, there were people in front of this huge stage, but only a few people were going off, probably because of the heat.
    about 15.00 an italian band called Ingegno came on stage to play their set. as written above, only a few people were up front, everybody else, let's say 400 people were in the shades, at their camps etc.
    At the end of the band's set, all of a sudden a guy appeared from nowhere wearing nothing but a wrestling mask! He was moshing it up totally naked. It was so funny, the singer forgot the words, and everybody was laughing histerically.
    haha, thats fun.
    i dont have a funny stort, just annoying people being douchebags
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Im A Person Just Like You but I like to fuck some shoes D1988's Avatar
    One time when my old band was playing, we were in the middle of our set and this dude runs up on stage wearing nothing but some sort of ladies thong and starts prancing about the stage and shaking his dick at our drummer. We knew the guy from another band and he was a funy dude but we totally didn't expect it, almost had to stop playing with laughter.
    I'm a person just like you
    but I like to fuck some shoes
    On the sofa or in my bed
    It's better than getting head
    Tie the laces on my schlong
    'cos of a nike air max it's standing strong
    I'll even hump it till i bleed
    normal sex life i don't need

from the deep south.
    Not so much a hardcore show story but Davey Havok got punched in the nuts pretty hard when he did his walking on people thing here in 2003. Dude looked in serious pain but managed to suck it up and keep singing.

Quote Originally Posted by PROPER JERK
    Not so much a hardcore show story but Davey Havok got punched in the nuts pretty hard when he did his walking on people thing here in 2003. Dude looked in serious pain but managed to suck it up and keep singing.
    now that's a great story, not too odd though. said guy should expect that kind of shit all the time, 24/7!

come on, boys and girls, keep 'em coming!

mid august of this year, some friends and me were at pukkelpop in belgium. so one of my best mates and me were watching a concert of Enter Shikari, the rest of our mates were still on the campingsite cause they were too lazy, it was like 14.00... so the concert was a bit boring, and we saw some snubs standing 48 ft from us. my friend had a bunch of french fries with andalouse and i had a cup of water. so we threw it at the same time on those snubs, haha, i laughed my ass off ! they turned their backs and saw the 2 of us laughing and everybody else around us started laughing. after the "incident" they stopped talking and showing their stuff and just watched the concert.. lol anything can happen at a festival :p
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

from the deep south.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X
    mid august of this year, some friends and me were at pukkelpop in belgium. so one of my best mates and me were watching a concert of Enter Shikari, the rest of our mates were still on the campingsite cause they were too lazy, it was like 14.00... so the concert was a bit boring, and we saw some snubs standing 48 ft from us. my friend had a bunch of french fries with andalouse and i had a cup of water. so we threw it at the same time on those snubs, haha, i laughed my ass off ! they turned their backs and saw the 2 of us laughing and everybody else around us started laughing. after the "incident" they stopped talking and showing their stuff and just watched the concert.. lol anything can happen at a festival :p
    Wild.

This story isnt so much wierd, as much as it was an interesting experience for me. My first hxc show (well arguably considering the band is marketed more as metal now) was 100 demons in windsor a couple years back. I am not sure if anybody has even been to windsor Ontario, but the place is an absolute shit hole. The reason it was interesting was because a couple of guys from Detroit's courage crew crossed the border for the show, so at one point i was standing up front and i was face to face with a guy who had to have been 6'6, 300 lbs, with a skull tattooed on his bald head and an X tattooed in his cheek, and of course a courage crew jacket. I am pretty sure this guy was there with the sole purpose of hurting people. I spent the whole show, hands over my face so i didnt get his fist, or boot in my face. I realise this is a relatively boring story, but think of it from the perspective of somebody who had never been to that sort of show before. It was an interesting night for me.
    Later Days

Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004
    This story isnt so much wierd, as much as it was an interesting experience for me. My first hxc show (well arguably considering the band is marketed more as metal now) was 100 demons in windsor a couple years back. I am not sure if anybody has even been to windsor Ontario, but the place is an absolute shit hole. The reason it was interesting was because a couple of guys from Detroit's courage crew crossed the border for the show, so at one point i was standing up front and i was face to face with a guy who had to have been 6'6, 300 lbs, with a skull tattooed on his bald head and an X tattooed in his cheek, and of course a courage crew jacket. I am pretty sure this guy was there with the sole purpose of hurting people. I spent the whole show, hands over my face so i didnt get his fist, or boot in my face. I realise this is a relatively boring story, but think of it from the perspective of somebody who had never been to that sort of show before. It was an interesting night for me.
    Glad that goon didn't scare you away because that's exactly what it could have done with some other kids at the show.
    On the sofa or in my bed

you know what is funny? I am that goon. that show wasnt even that bad. you should have come across the bridge about 10 yrs ago.

oh yeah and i am only 6'1"

Quote Originally Posted by xflintsxfinestx View Post
    you know what is funny? I am that goon. that show wasnt even that bad. you should have come across the bridge about 10 yrs ago.
    Why do you feel the need to hurt people at shows? People are there to have a good time and listen to a band they paid money to see. But they can't enjoy it because there are people there trying to hurt others?

I think it's just selfish and I can't see how you benefit from acting like a goon. Is it the tough guy image that makes you feel good about yourself? Do you enjoy hurting people?

I just don't get any of it.
    On the sofa or in my bed

Quote Originally Posted by xflintsxfinestx View Post
    oh yeah and i am only 6'1"
    Well then you're not that goon, because I am 6'2 and he was taller than I was. Nevertheless, my point was, look at it from the perspective of someone who had never been to a hardcore show before.
    Later Days

it was me. it was the 100 demons show with collon of arabia. i was wearing my black courage crew varsity jacket that says courage crew. that show was a good time.

oh and i dont get off on hurting people. and of course you dont get it you are from another country. you dont even have real hardcore its just some watered down version of what we do. dancing is a release i cant help the fact that god made me big.

Thread Information