Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: tatoo's

tatoo's

ok most people get tattoos to look the part of the scene and some dont, i for one have no tattoos.
    and for sum reason popele say to me oh u need sum ink or sumin makin it out have to to be edge or hardcore ect.
    i just have not got round to it.
    i do want sum just not right now.
    im made out to look small against tatooed ppl.
    what do u all think.

Quote Originally Posted by hxcsxe
    ok most people get tattoos to look the part of the scene and some dont, i for one have no tattoos.
    and for sum reason popele say to me oh u need sum ink or sumin makin it out have to to be edge or hardcore ect.
    i just have not got round to it.
    i do want sum just not right now.
    im made out to look small against tatooed ppl.
    what do u all think.
    If you want a tattoo get a tattoo, if you don't then don't, Do it on your own terms, make sure you are sure about it first. Don't get one because everyone else has them, don't get one to be hardcore or to be edge, get one because you have thought about the idea of tattoos and are comfortable in deciding to get one. Don't feel small for not having tattoos, feel tall because you aren't just following and are making up your own mind.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

certainly don't get a tattoo because its "in" within the scene. i know alot of people do that with stretched ears and all that. the only thing holding me back with tattoos is regretting it. i change my mind way too often when it comes to things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael
    certainly don't get a tattoo because its "in" within the scene. i know alot of people do that with stretched ears and all that. the only thing holding me back with tattoos is regretting it. i change my mind way too often when it comes to things like that.
    this is the main reason why I'm 30 and still don't have any tattoo's.

Im A Person Just Like You but I like to fuck some shoes D1988's Avatar
    I know alot of guys who have tattoo's that have actually no meaning or purpose behind them. Simply getting them because they look good doesn't seem like a good idea to me at all, I have 2 tattoo's, nothing major. The tattoo's I have were decided on because they have a significant meaning to me and they looked god to me at the time, now they don't so much because I need to have them completed. What I think, is that, if you are gonna get a tattoo, get something that MEANS something aswell as looking good to YOU.

Overall I regret getting any tattoo's at all, and before getting them I put months worth of consideration into them.
    I'm a person just like you
    but I like to fuck some shoes
    On the sofa or in my bed
    It's better than getting head
    Tie the laces on my schlong
    'cos of a nike air max it's standing strong
    I'll even hump it till i bleed
    normal sex life i don't need

from the deep south.
    mmm well I kinda got a couple in a short period of time, but basically because I got alot of ideas of things I wanted to get.

So far I have:

X on each calf with outline
    black cat napping on right side of chest
    heart with xxx around it left side of chest
    pirate ship outline at the top of my arm which is start of my sleeve :)

I don't really regret getting them but it get's annoying when people ask me "wtf do you have x's on your legs for... do you really like xmen or something". Alot of my friends think I was stupid for getting sxe stuff done but I feel it means alot to me so no regrets there.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael
    Yeah thats the major way I look at it. I mean I have 2 tattoos but I put ALOT of thought into them before I got them. I have a wolf on my leg, but to be honest, i have wanted a wolf tattoo since I was 10 or 11, so I thought about it for almost 6 or 7 years before I actually got it. And my second tattoo is my family crest on my left forearm. That one I spent about 6 months thinking about, then my dad and I went and got matching tattoos, so it was a bonding experience with my dad, and its something that will always be important to me. I would never get a tattoo based on a spur of the moment decision or because I think something looks cool. Thats just the way I look at it.
    Later Days

then my dad and I went and got matching tattoos, so it was a bonding experience with my dad, and its something that will always be important to me. I would never get a tattoo based on a spur of the moment decision or because I think something looks cool. Thats just the way I look at it.
    This is exactly what I was trying to say. Well put.

A matching tattoo with your dad is really awesome, that is something I would like to do.
    On the sofa or in my bed

these is all good replys, just i have noticed people look at you diffrent if you dont have tattoos and think that ur scared of them or just non bein hardcore 100%

I know this post is pretty random but I just got this and I am pretty excited about it.
    Last edited by mouseman004; 07-17-2007 at 08:15 PM.
    Later Days

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    that is an awesome tatoo, i used to love the TMNT
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004

I know this post is pretty random but I just got this and I am pretty excited about it.

Yaaay! i still have the TMNT supernintendo game!
    Cuandon tengas ideales x los cuales luchar, te darás cuenta que no debes callar.

The Turtles is probably one of the best cartoons ever made in my lifetime. Weren't the HERO Turtles better than the Ninja Turtles though, I can't remember.
    On the sofa or in my bed

Quote Originally Posted by D1988
    The Turtles is probably one of the best cartoons ever made in my lifetime. Weren't the HERO Turtles better than the Ninja Turtles though, I can't remember.
    The hero turtles were the ninja turtles just renamed and edited for the UK - exactly the same show.

Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004

Probably a good idea to have it on your leg

Thread Information