wtf...

get the f*@# out.
    why?
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigo
    why?
    yeah... i wanna know why too?? because i know people that have turned their whole lives around by being edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Purchase
    yeah... i wanna know why too?? because i know people that have turned their whole lives around by being edge.
    are you joking me? turned their whole lives around by being edge? yeah... ok... its called "im weak as a druggie but i dont anymore" if you didnt have the strength to say no in the first place, your still a dumbass. sxe isnt live and learn, its fucking know, pride and hate.

tell your friends your proud of them but they will never be sXe.

Quote Originally Posted by xMaNIaCx
    are you joking me? turned their whole lives around by being edge? yeah... ok... its called "im weak as a druggie but i dont anymore" if you didnt have the strength to say no in the first place, your still a dumbass. sxe isnt live and learn, its fucking know, pride and hate.

Wow, that is quite possibly the stupidest thing I have ever heard. And straight edge has nothing to do with hate. Thanks for comin out though.
    Later Days

from the deep south.

How old are you?

Im A Person Just Like You but I like to fuck some shoes D1988's Avatar
    know, pride and hate.
    Seriously if you are one of those hate edge kids or one of these militant type nuggets then you are a fucking joke and you give straight edge as bad an image as people who claim and break 2 weeks later.

This is a guess OK, but you are 16, aren't even old enough to drink or smoke and you have been edge for life? Let me know how accurate I was.

so what exactly are you basing this on?

IF YOU WERENT CLEAN YOU ARENT NOW

'NUFF SAID

if you were a previous druggie and call yourself edge,

wtf...

get the f*@# out.
    so am i dirty now?
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    IF YOU WERENT CLEAN YOU ARENT NOW

'NUFF SAID

if you were a previous druggie and call yourself edge,

wtf...

get the f*@# out.
    you don't impress anyone on here with this bullshit

Cool Kid =)
    I'm 17 years old, turning 18 in August. I have been edge for 2 years and 6 months. When I was 15 years old not a weekend went past that I didn't drink, smoke, or do something else stupid to hurt my body. Then I got sick, really sick. I was in the hospital for weeks. They told me that if I didn't quit drinking and smoking that my chances of living past 30 were slim. I ignored them..until, I saw my best friends standing next to me crying and asking why I did this to them. I couldnt stand what I did to them. So I quit, I haven't touched alcohol, drugs, or anything since that day. Now, call me "stupid", but I believe that if I, and the many others that have learned this lesson and havent forgotten it, are smart. I believe I am 100% straight edge, and you are nobody, you havent lived it, so you can't judge. To put it bluntly, shut up.

You obviously are completely missing the point of straight edge if you think that's what it's about.

Also, I don't think you can really tell people to leave this forum with a meager six posts on this site. I think that's up to Dusty.
    Last edited by Sand Stealer; 06-06-2007 at 01:01 PM.
    ~*~ Sarah~*~

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed
    so am i dirty now?
    Bugger, and I took a shower today and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by D1988
    Seriously if you are one of those hate edge kids or one of these militant type nuggets then you are a fucking joke and you give straight edge as bad an image as people who claim and break 2 weeks later.

This is a guess OK, but you are 16, aren't even old enough to drink or smoke and you have been edge for life? Let me know how accurate I was.
    im 18.

and who the fuck cares about image.

Throwdown- Declare your war

"this is a war. so you've gotta stay strong and rise above. and lever let the
    motherfuckers tear you away from what you love. gotta fight back and reclaim
    what's truly yours. take revenge on the world and declare your fucking war. your
    war. stay gold. stay true to yourself and your friends and never let go. you
    want a piece of my fucking time? well back up and back off. get in back of the
    line. you want a piece of my fucking mind? well fuck you. fuck you. stay gold.
    stay true to yourself and your friends and never let go. you want a piece of my
    fucking time? well back up and back off. get in back of the line. you want a
    piece of my fuckin mind? well fuck you. stay gold. stay true to yourself and
    your friends and never let go. never let go."

Throwdown-Hate for the Weak

"truth. you wrap your words arount it. strenght. born in each one of us but somehow
    you never found it. hate. it's too late to erase and now that's all i have for the
    weak. you're just so weak. you talk you walk you walk. but you never walk the walk.
    i've heard it before and i've had enough. you talk you talk you talk. but you never
    walk the walk. i'm up to my neck now i want the truth. there's just no way around
    it. strenght. you can from all you want but you're nothing without it hate. no
    escape from my hate. there's no way, your lies made you too. weak. you're just so
    weak. you talk you talk you talk but you never walk the walk. i've heard it before
    and i've had enough. you talk you talk you talk but you never walk the walk. i'm up
    to my neck now i want the truth. i want the truth. hate for the weak and hate for
    all those lies you fed me. don't fucking speak. it's too late, you're all but dead
    now to me."

Quote Originally Posted by AModernMyth007
    Now, call me "stupid", but I believe that if I, and the many others that have learned this lesson and havent forgotten it, are smart. I believe I am 100% straight edge, and you are nobody, you havent lived it, so you can't judge. To put it bluntly, shut up.
    Yeah, alright. Seeing my best friend almost die, and actually seeing my uncle die because of drugs isnt living it.

Good choice on your life change, by the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by xsec
    so what exactly are you basing this on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sand Stealer
    You obviously are completely missing the point of straight edge if you think that's what it's about.
    Maybe it is a little different here. Most of the fights at my highschool were between sXe and anyone else. Mostly the jocks.

--- Do you NOT feel it? What the hell do you do when you see a smoker puffin away at a non smoking place? do you not say anything? Fuck passive edge. honestly---

Im A Person Just Like You but I like to fuck some shoes D1988's Avatar
    OK you are 18 I was close. Who said anything about IMAGE?

There seems to be alot of kids like you around currently, filled with so much hate like you got to fight everyone who drinks and smokes. Have you ever thought about this, OTHER PEOPLE CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT! It isn't up to you to stop people doing what they want, so violence, getting angry and being a tool is no way to deal with it.

Edge kids fight people at your school. Thats fucked up, totally. You should maybe stay away from these fights, what the hell does 2 groups of people fighting have to do with straight edge?

You realise Throwdown were a relatively small band who promoted the message of straight edge to alot of kids before they signed to a major label, started sounding like crap and dropped the whole straight edge message all together so quoting Throwdown lyrics wont earn you any browny points I am affraid.

--- Do you NOT feel it? What the hell do you do when you see a smoker puffin away at a non smoking place? do you not say anything? Fuck passive edge. honestly---
    I would maybe say something if it was effecting anyone directly but if not I would say fuck it none of my business. Maybe you should start thinking positively about things rather than hating everything and wanting to fight it.

Thread Information