Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: New folks

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karen_xvx View Post
    Hey everyone. I'm a straight edge vegan here from Florida age 23. Just looking to meet some cool edge people!
    hello there, we're all pretty cool around here, hope you stick around and post lots.
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Welcome! What rodrigo says.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

Smile

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Brick, NJ

List some bands you are into at the moment.
    Throwdown, Raised Fist, Underoath, The Offspring, No Use For A Name, 36 Crazyfists, Bane, Folly

What is the last record you bought?
    Mates of State - Team Boo

Choose either pile ons and sing alongs or spin kicks and two-step?
    If I had to chose, I'd go with pile ons and sing alongs, but I love to two-step!

What four sxe hxc bands, past or present, would you like to see play a show together?
    Minor Threat, Good Clean Fun, Over My Dead Body and Earth Crisis

The problem is I would also want to see Project X, Refused and Most Precious Blood play too! lol

Hello and welcome to the board!

Hi, I知 Jamie. I知 23 years old, from Nevada USA, and I joined this site because I知 tired of meeting people that find drinking, smoking, drugs, and taking someone home they don稚 even know to be the cool thing to do. I知 a single mom, and I知 wanting to meet more people with a shred of morals. I find the idea of having positive influences in my life to be always a benefit. Secretly I知 hoping to maybe find the love of my life here. Who knows? It sure would be nice to feel loved and wanted.

I知 not sure what to say about my favorite sXe bands, because I honestly don稚 know. I just want some decent friends and have good conversation. I'm genuinely a friendly, helpful, compassionate girl.

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieLynneLotus View Post
    Hi, I知 Jamie. I知 23 years old, from Nevada USA, and I joined this site because I知 tired of meeting people that find drinking, smoking, drugs, and taking someone home they don稚 even know to be the cool thing to do. I知 a single mom, and I知 wanting to meet more people with a shred of morals. I find the idea of having positive influences in my life to be always a benefit. Secretly I知 hoping to maybe find the love of my life here. Who knows? It sure would be nice to feel loved and wanted.

I知 not sure what to say about my favorite sXe bands, because I honestly don稚 know. I just want some decent friends and have good conversation. I'm genuinely a friendly, helpful, compassionate girl.
    hey there, welcome!
    we're all good guys over here, so just post lots and hope you stick around
    how's your kid called?
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Quote Originally Posted by JamieLynneLotus View Post
    Hi, I’m Jamie. I’m 23 years old, from Nevada USA, and I joined this site because I’m tired of meeting people that find drinking, smoking, drugs, and taking someone home they don’t even know to be the cool thing to do. I’m a single mom, and I’m wanting to meet more people with a shred of morals. I find the idea of having positive influences in my life to be always a benefit. Secretly I’m hoping to maybe find the love of my life here. Who knows? It sure would be nice to feel loved and wanted.

I’m not sure what to say about my favorite sXe bands, because I honestly don’t know. I just want some decent friends and have good conversation. I'm genuinely a friendly, helpful, compassionate girl.
    Welcome. I hope you stick around and post a lot. You will definitely meet some awesome people here.

@ Rodrigo, I have 2 kids. My son is Daemian and my daughter is Rosalia, or Rosie for short.

Thanks for the warm welcome you guys!

Welcome!
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

I'm15 years old

I'm from Delaware

I'm into 25 Ta Life,Throwdown,and Good Clean Fun

I forget the last record I bought,probably What Separates Me From You by A Day To Remember

Pile-Ons and Spin-Kicks

Four bands I wanna see doing a show together are xRepresentx,Throwdown,Congress,and SS Decontrol
    Last edited by Kid Edge; 12-08-2011 at 12:23 PM.

How old are you? 16, i'll be 17 in March

Where are you from? Hampshire, in the South of the UK

List some bands you are into at the moment. Eskimo Callboy, I Built The Cross, Stick To Your Guns, Attack Attack!, In Fear And Faith

What is the last record you bought? Suicide Silence-The Black Crwon/Attack Attack!-Someday Came Suddenly

Choose either pile ons and sing alongs or spin kicks and two-step? Spin kicks and two-step

What four sxe hxc bands, past or present, would you like to see play a show together?
    xDEATHSTARx, xAFBx, xLiferuinerx and Stick To Your Guns

Hey there everyone,
    My name's Matt, I'm 19 and from Cincinnati Ohio. I'm really into Emmure, Bury your dead, Whitechapel, the Acacia Strain, and Carnifex. The last album I bought was Frank Sinatra's Ring-Ding-Ding. I love being in the pit doing spin kicks, but I'm always down for a good sing along. I don't really know of any straightedge bands except for a couple local ones, and they were Suicide Pact and Suffocate Faster, which I wish would come back as well :P
    I joined up here because I only know one other sxe person in my area that isn't a total tool or douchebag to everyone and I'd like to see this stereotype broken by meeting some cool people here.

jamais vu
    It is great to see so many new faces! Hope you have a good time here.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Tomenator View Post
    I joined up here because I only know one other sxe person in my area that isn't a total tool or douchebag to everyone and I'd like to see this stereotype broken by meeting some cool people here.
    I hear you! But what can you do... let them play their game;)

Welcome new folks. Glad to see Good Clean Fun in so many of your bios!

Hey Everybody
    My Names Cody. I'm 19 and I'm From Newark, Ohio. Just recently moved to Anderson, South Carolina. I've always been against drugs and the like all my life but then I met some good friends who introduced me to the the whole Straight Edge thing. Since then I've been really serious about it myself. I love this lifestyle and wouldnt want to live it any other way. So here I am hoping to meet some new people out there who share the same ideas.

Thread Information