Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: New folks

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chargehammer
    Yeah, no worries. A lot of people actually think that. KRIEGSHOG are fairly new (a couple of years maybe) but are more along the lines of GLOOM, DEFECTOR, etc. style. Great in my opinion though. I believe they only have a few releases.

Hardcore Hell EP
    split ep w/DOG SOLDIER
    5 Track demo cassette
    Bonus cassette with ICONOCLAST and THE SEXUAL covers on it.
    i'll be on a lookout. thanks dude

Hey, I'm new to this site. 16 years old. turn 17 in august.
    I'm from Sweden. And right now I'm really into In Flames
    Last record I bought was A sense of purpose

Quote Originally Posted by halloween
    Hey, I'm new to this site. 16 years old. turn 17 in august.
    I'm from Sweden. And right now I'm really into In Flames
    Last record I bought was A sense of purpose
    tjenna. var e du från då?

jag brukar inte direkt hänga här längre, men den senaste tiden har jag iaf varit inne ett mindre antal gånger.

ska du kanske se in flames i gbg på lördag? isf kan du leta efter två killar och två tjejer i fula typ målarkläder, jag kommer vara en av dem.
    din mamma...

here is my band, check us out!

http://www.myspace.com/beyondr

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx
    In an effort for us to get to know you and for you to to have something to talk about if you could please answer the following questions:

How old are you?

Where are you from?

List some bands you are into at the moment.

What is the last record you bought?

Choose either pile ons and sing alongs or spin kicks and two-step?

What four sxe hxc bands, past or present, would you like to see play a show together?
    I am 18, and am from a small town in Missouri. I listen to various Metal bands. The last album I bought was Kill 'Em All by Metallica.

How old are you? 18

Where are you from? Charlotte NC

List some bands you are into at the moment. As Cities Burn. Job For A Cowboy. Brand New.

What is the last record you bought? good question. probably Narrow Stairs- Death Cab For Cutie

Choose either pile ons and sing alongs or spin kicks and two-step?pile ons and sing alongs.

What four sxe hxc bands, past or present, would you like to see play a show together? I have no idea.

My Introduction! ♥

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Portland Oregon

A.F.I., Bikini Kill, Jack Off Jill, Blaqk Audio, Combichrist, Pigface.

Umm. I got two at the same time. Blaqk Audio- cex cells and AFI- Answer that and stay fashionable.
    Spin kicks and two-step

What four sxe hxc bands, past or present, would you like to see play a show together?
    7 seconds, Minor Threat, Gorilla Biscuits, AFI; I would say their older music when they were considered eastbay hardcore. Albums such as very proud of ya and Answer That and Stay Fashionable. Minor threat did break up and decide not to be sXe anymore and there is fugazi. Im sure you knew that.

I do want to say that I am NOT sXe. I do not do drugs. I did them for years and started at an extremely young age. I did not have a clue about any bands like Minor Threat or any sXe bands or people. Most of the people I have seen with sXe tattoos are pushing needles in to the tattoos cause they are junkies.
    I do not want to do drugs at all and my body has been clean of drugs for seven years. I am interested in the sXe lifestyle and I suppose that is why I am here?
    I do still smoke but I don’t want to be laying in the gutter shitfaced in my own vomit. I did that to much.

Quote Originally Posted by mscookiecrumbl
    I do want to say that I am NOT sXe. I do not do drugs. I did them for years and started at an extremely young age. I did not have a clue about any bands like Minor Threat or any sXe bands or people. Most of the people I have seen with sXe tattoos are pushing needles in to the tattoos cause they are junkies.
    I do not want to do drugs at all and my body has been clean of drugs for seven years. I am interested in the sXe lifestyle and I suppose that is why I am here?
    I do still smoke but I don’t want to be laying in the gutter shitfaced in my own vomit. I did that to much.
    that's awesome that you've been able to make such a dramatic change and stick with it.

How old are you? 18

Where are you from? columbus, OH

List some bands you are into at the moment. the human abstract, avenged sevenfold, also pantera, iron maiden, black sabbath

What is the last record you bought? avenged sevenfold - avenged sevenfold

Choose either pile ons and sing alongs or spin kicks and two-step? i dont know???

What four sxe hxc bands, past or present, would you like to see play a show together? i dont know any sxe bands but i want to learn more about sxe! i like metalcore so recommend me any sxe metalcore!

so, keep my casket closed beautifulXcurse's Avatar
    How old are you? 16

Where are you from? edmonton area alberta canada

List some bands you are into at the moment: the used, alesana, escape the fate, jamies elsewhere, from collisions i collapse, bullet for my valentine, TWLOHA, bless the fall

What is the last record you bought?Alesana's Where Myth Fades to Legend

Choose either pile ons and sing alongs or spin kicks and two-step? pile ons and sing alongs

What four sxe hxc bands, past or present, would you like to see play a show together? honestly, no idea. ^.^

One of the crucial dudes.
    How old are you?

Where are you from?
    South West, England.

AFI (always), Comeback Kid, Norma Jean, UnderOATH, xAFBx, Let Down, Have Heart, 36 Crazyfists, Rise and Fall. Countless more.

People still buy music? :P

A mix of both.

Throwdown. Earth Crisis. Champion. Casey Jones.
    Never will I bow my head in shame. I live this life for no one else. Save your judgement for yourself.

I don't really get it...
    A lot of new users are "Curious About The Edge.."
    You can't learn it! It's who you are.. ! If you wan't to know WTH it is.. then read a wikipedia article..

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xWiglex
    I don't really get it...
    You can't learn it! It's who you are.. ! If you wan't to know WTH it is.. then read a wikipedia article..
    or they can come here and read stuff and learn in a more active way thats better than a wikipedia article =)
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Im A Person Just Like You but I like to fuck some shoes D1988's Avatar
    I don't really get it...
    No. The forum is for anyone who is straight edge, claiming, thinking about claiming and also anyone who is even just curious as to what straight edge is. It's a place to ask questions and a place to discuss anything to do with straight edge, hence there are lots of different area's within the forum to discuss different things.

And ovcourse you can learn what straight edge is. You weren't just straight edge one day, it isn't just "who you are", you had to learn about it and actually get a clue before claiming and discussing straight edge with anyone else.
    I'm a person just like you
    but I like to fuck some shoes
    On the sofa or in my bed
    It's better than getting head
    Tie the laces on my schlong
    'cos of a nike air max it's standing strong
    I'll even hump it till i bleed
    normal sex life i don't need

I don't really get it...

If you want to know what it is or what its all about surely the best advice is to go to a straightedge show and talk to the people involved, failing that talking to people involved on a forum is a good runner up. I feel a wikipedia article is a little further down the list somehow.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

One of the crucial dudes.
    Quote Originally Posted by straightXed
    best advice is to go to a straightedge show.
    Wait. They actually have those in the UK?! =o
    Never will I bow my head in shame. I live this life for no one else. Save your judgement for yourself.

Thread Information