Page 20 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: New folks

Things are going good Except for these 6 day work weeks I've been working. I've had to cancel 2 dates now! Hows you?
    G.R.O.S.S.

linsee
    Quote Originally Posted by K. Fury View Post
    yeah, hi.
    Hi Kelli!

Linsee!!!

same here, Erik, six day working blows. And on top of that my new tattoo shop sponsors an ultimate fighting team, so I am also expected to attend matches, which I what I did tonight.

Last I read you weren't digging the tattoo lifestyle. Back in the groove? Who won the fight?
    G.R.O.S.S.

linsee
    I always knew you would go back to tattooing Kelli. Any new jewelry?

Well, I like my new colleagues more than my last ones and that's a big help. But I do miss the concept of personal space- shaving and having my hands all over strangers was never my thing. On the new jewelry- I think since we last talked about it I got some fancy pink sapphire earrings and a blue sapphire ring and bracelet set and a big blue topaz ring with matching earrings.

I don't know the names of who won, but I do know that whoever it is we sponsor did, so that's good.

Linsee- what have you been doing with yourself now and are you still dating a certain english gentleman?

Hi there. My name is Neptunus, and I'm from the tiny place known as Iceland. I've been vegan since I was thirteen (I'm seventeen now), and drug-free all my life (excluding caffeine, mostly in tea, which I'm phasing out of my diet). I guess that by the definition found here I'm not truly Straight-Edge, due to the music I listen -and don't listen- to. I listen to Jazz, 60's and 70's rock, classical music, electronica, funk, video game music and a whole bunch of stuff that I can't really classify.

So, why am I here? It's not for the label, I've never been fond of labels. I guess it's because I agree with the idea of not poisoning my body, and I'm sure that some interesting conversations can be had here. I haven't had the chance to listen to the kind of stuff you guys listen to, but I'll definitely give it a try when I do.

Regards,

Thandien

Im A Person Just Like You but I like to fuck some shoes D1988's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thandien View Post
    Hi there. My name is Neptunus, and I'm from the tiny place known as Iceland. I've been vegan since I was thirteen (I'm seventeen now), and drug-free all my life (excluding caffeine, mostly in tea, which I'm phasing out of my diet). I guess that by the definition found here I'm not truly Straight-Edge, due to the music I listen -and don't listen- to. I listen to Jazz, 60's and 70's rock, classical music, electronica, funk, video game music and a whole bunch of stuff that I can't really classify.

So, why am I here? It's not for the label, I've never been fond of labels. I guess it's because I agree with the idea of not poisoning my body, and I'm sure that some interesting conversations can be had here. I haven't had the chance to listen to the kind of stuff you guys listen to, but I'll definitely give it a try when I do.

Regards,

Thandien
    Welcome to the boards.

I would love to visit your country one day!
    I'm a person just like you
    but I like to fuck some shoes
    On the sofa or in my bed
    It's better than getting head
    Tie the laces on my schlong
    'cos of a nike air max it's standing strong
    I'll even hump it till i bleed
    normal sex life i don't need

Quote Originally Posted by Thandien View Post

Regards,

Thandien
    hi buddy! although the music that you listent to is fine, you should try to listen to some hardcore band. I dare say that you will not like it for a first time, because it´s completely different style but i bet it will win your heart sometimes.

so welcome on the board and stay tuned!

ahoy:)
    I’m trying as hard as I can to live my life and be a fucking man.

D1988: Thanks for the welcome! Iceland is a nice place to visit, but a miserable place to live.

xjohykx: Thanks for that! I'm definitely interested in checking out stuff like that, I do listen to some punk stuff from the eighties, Icelandic stuff. There was a post here with some recommendations for bands to listen to, I'll give them a try ASAP.

Regards,

Thandien
    None are as hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtD View Post
    which band?
    a band u never heard of called sinew.

Quote Originally Posted by easy View Post
    a band u never heard of called sinew.
    sinew was great. did anything survive and make it into mp3s?

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    sinew was great. did anything survive and make it into mp3s?
    i have demo tapes but thats all... we recorded 4 songs that we were gonna put out on vinyl but we called it quits before even mixing it! no idea what happened to the tracks haha

Hi all my name is Teija and...

I'm 24.

From Finland.

Right now I'm into Have Heart, Gorilla Biscuits, Bane, Nick Drake, Ryan Adams, David Bowie, M. Ward, The Teen Idles... Lots of stuff.

I buy too many records... one of the last ones was Conor Oberst's solo.

Pile ons and sing alongs

Have Heart
    Minor Threat
    Gorilla Biscuits
    Casey Jones

Quote Originally Posted by tei View Post
    Hi all my name is Teija and...

I'm 24.

From Finland.

Right now I'm into Have Heart, Gorilla Biscuits, Bane, Nick Drake, Ryan Adams, David Bowie, M. Ward, The Teen Idles... Lots of stuff.

I buy too many records... one of the last ones was Conor Oberst's solo.

Pile ons and sing alongs

Have Heart
    Minor Threat
    Gorilla Biscuits
    Casey Jones
    i love have heart, minor threat, gorilla biscuits and casey jones...and i really want to visit Finland sometimes.

so welcome aboard:-)
    I’m trying as hard as I can to live my life and be a fucking man.

Thread Information