Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: New folks

Welcome Geert...oh man, I haven't heard Shockwave in years! Are they still around?

Cool

clitheroe/sheffield uk

Anti-flag, stampin' Ground, Throwdown, Bleeding Through are the only sxe bands i know of on my i-tunes, i dont care if there sxe or not tbh i by music i wanna here!

i think the last album i bought was 'corpus christi'

pile ons and sing alongs

Also how do i put an avatar on my posts

Quote Originally Posted by Timmi D View Post

clitheroe/sheffield uk

Anti-flag, stampin' Ground, Throwdown, Bleeding Through are the only sxe bands i know of on my i-tunes, i dont care if there sxe or not tbh i by music i wanna here!

i think the last album i bought was 'corpus christi'

pile ons and sing alongs

Also how do i put an avatar on my posts
    do you want to hear some bands that are straight edge?

as for the avatar go to "UserCP" near the top of the page then under "your control pannel" on the left click on "Edit Avatar" - its about a third of the way down under the settings and options title. From there it is pretty much self explanitory.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    do you want to hear some bands that are straight edge?

as for the avatar go to "UserCP" near the top of the page then under "your control pannel" on the left click on "Edit Avatar" - its about a third of the way down under the settings and options title. From there it is pretty much self explanitory.

thanks mate

Welcome to the board ! I just googled your location, it sounds funny to me.
    Also, have you seen any of those bands live ?
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

its a weird place mate lol. only band iv seen out of that lot is stampin' ground

jamais vu

Hi

What's up folks!

My name's Tim, I'm 21 and I live in Ukraine. I'm currently into Deftones and various glitch\experimental\ambient\industrial electronic music.

My last purchased record would be "100th Window" by Massive Attack. Usually just buy music online or just download it.

Pile ons and sing alongs and pogo dancing! LOL

I'd defo love to see Earth Crisis - the one straight edge band I'd really love to see live, but would also enjoy to see 7 seconds.

I wish there were more straight edge bands that made quality music in terms of professional recording mixing and stuff... DIY is good but it's just so hard for me to listen to low-quality home made recordings. The new earth crisis album is f*cking awesome!

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by radical View Post
    What's up folks!

My name's Tim, I'm 21 and I live in Ukraine. I'm currently into Deftones and various glitch\experimental\ambient\industrial electronic music.

My last purchased record would be "100th Window" by Massive Attack. Usually just buy music online or just download it.

I'd defo love to see Earth Crisis - the one straight edge band I'd really love to see live, but would also enjoy to see 7 seconds.

I wish there were more straight edge bands that made quality music in terms of professional recording mixing and stuff... DIY is good but it's just so hard for me to listen to low-quality home made recordings. The new earth crisis album is f*cking awesome!
    welcome, to be honest i havent heard a home made recording in a shitload of years and i kinda miss them.
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Semi-Intelligent Entity xCrucialDudex's Avatar
    What's up folks!

Welcome aboard!

Actually, there are a few bands that made good quality recordings. Check out Опозицiя, Ray, Villainz United, Memorials, etc.

What part of Ukraine are you from?

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    What's up folks!

howdy neighbour!

Hey and welcome, Massive Attack is cool music !
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

jamais vu
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    Hey and welcome, Massive Attack is cool music !
    Yep! But their latest productions are slightly different from what they used to make back in say 2005...

jamais vu
    Quote Originally Posted by rodrigo View Post
    welcome, to be honest i havent heard a home made recording in a shitload of years and i kinda miss them.
    Yeah well me neither, but usually most sxe bands tend to record their stuff at cheap local "basement studios" or at home, and very seldom do they focus on the quality. And its a shame. But on the other hand its good cause it stays underground and has less chance of turning into mainstream, which is very unlikely to happen anyway:)

jamais vu
    a picture of the sky through the window at work I took about 10 minutes ago.
    http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7061/image0003l.jpg

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Yeah well me neither, but usually most sxe bands tend to record their stuff at cheap local "basement studios" or at home, and very seldom do they focus on the quality. And its a shame. But on the other hand its good cause it stays underground and has less chance of turning into mainstream, which is very unlikely to happen anyway:)
    you need to start checking out more bands, i would say that the quality of recordings in hardcore has been real good since a shitload of years now. straight edge bands are not the exception.
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Thread Information