Page 27 of 62 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 929

Thread: New folks

  1. #391
    Administrator xsecx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    19,368
    Quote Originally Posted by kroatone View Post
    "macho sig" ha, did you not get the fact that I am a pro wrestler?, it kinda goes with the territory. That is what I really look like, in and out of the ring. As for bands, if you want me to listen to one so bad, then give me one to listen to.
    you're 15, chances are you're not really a pro anything. if you use the term hardcore here, people will assume you're talking about the music.

    there's a thread of bands here:
    http://sxe.com/forums/showthread.php?t=389

  2. #392
    Registered User kroatone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Creston Iowa
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    you're 15, chances are you're not really a pro anything. if you use the term hardcore here, people will assume you're talking about the music.

    there's a thread of bands here:
    http://sxe.com/forums/showthread.php?t=389
    well, I get paid for it. I'm not a high school wrestler, my town actually has a small wrestling organization(CBW). As far as age goes, well, I'm a little over 6 foot and weigh in at 262 pounds. That is why I can wrestle there. I'm actually the youngest one there. I'm wrestling 17,18, hell, even 20 year olds. Not to mention, that I have won the CBW Title twice in the one year I've been at it. I think when you put those together, that qualifies me as a "Pro".


    BTW, thanks for the band thread.

  3. #393
    Taxi Driver Lifestyle_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,192
    Quote Originally Posted by swallow View Post
    Welcome young padawan, I see, much to learn, you have.

    ..
    i wasn't imitating Yoda

    Quote Originally Posted by kroatone View Post
    "macho sig" ha, did you not get the fact that I am a pro wrestler?, it kinda goes with the territory. That is what I really look like, in and out of the ring. As for bands, if you want me to listen to one so bad, then give me one to listen to.
    you really should dig a bit deeper in this culture

    Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    you're 15, chances are you're not really a pro anything.http://sxe.com/forums/showthread.php?t=389
    uhu

    Quote Originally Posted by kroatone View Post
    well, I get paid for it. I'm not a high school wrestler, my town actually has a small wrestling organization(CBW). As far as age goes, well, I'm a little over 6 foot and weigh in at 262 pounds. That is why I can wrestle there. I'm actually the youngest one there. I'm wrestling 17,18, hell, even 20 year olds. Not to mention, that I have won the CBW Title twice in the one year I've been at it. I think when you put those together, that qualifies me as a "Pro".


    BTW, thanks for the band thread.
    good thing you don't smoke, drink, do drugs then.. i don't think you could last 20 more years combining that with ur weight. i don't want to be offensive, i just want to say sxe is a good and healthy way to live
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

    visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

  4. #394
    poisen free since birth xCINDYx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    born n raised= LOS ANGELES--- currently= SANTA CRUZ
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post

    good thing you don't smoke, drink, do drugs then.. i don't think you could last 20 more years combining that with ur weight. i don't want to be offensive, i just want to say sxe is a good and healthy way to live

    i agree that sxe is a healthy way to live, but i think its alot bigger then that. for me, its more of an ideology i chose to live by.
    LAuGH, LoVE, and LiVE POISEN FREE

  5. #395
    Registered User kroatone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Creston Iowa
    Posts
    5
    good thing you don't smoke, drink, do drugs then.. i don't think you could last 20 more years combining that with ur weight. i don't want to be offensive, i just want to say sxe is a good and healthy way to live


    No offense taken. However, I do have to confront you on one small flaw in your logic. You see, you infer that if I am 262 pounds, that I am fat and out of shape. At least, that is how you make it sound. Now, take this guy that is Tim Sylvia, a former UFC world heavyweight Champion. He weighs in at 260 pounds. Now, would you infer that he is fat or out of shape because of his weight? I don't think you would. Now, what I'm saying is that weight and athletic ability don't always go hand in hand. For instance, look at champion power lifters, some of them weigh 400+ pounds, but they are in excellent condition. You say I wouldn't live 20 more years. Well, that's not true at all, I've said this three times already, but no-one seems to get it, so I'll post it in red. I am a wrestler. Being a wrestler, I am in great athletic condition, as I mentioned, I've won the CBW title twice in my first year there. Oh, and by the way, this isn't WWE stuff, there is no chirography in the wrestling I do. It's just real wrestling. Given this, I am confident that I will live more than twenty damn years, thank you.

  6. #396
    Registered User Segadoway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by kroatone View Post
    No offense taken. However, I do have to confront you on one small flaw in your logic. You see, you infer that if I am 262 pounds, that I am fat and out of shape. At least, that is how you make it sound. Now, take this guy that is Tim Sylvia, a former UFC world heavyweight Champion. He weighs in at 260 pounds. Now, would you infer that he is fat or out of shape because of his weight? I don't think you would. Now, what I'm saying is that weight and athletic ability don't always go hand in hand. For instance, look at champion power lifters, some of them weigh 400+ pounds, but they are in excellent condition. You say I wouldn't live 20 more years. Well, that's not true at all, I've said this three times already, but no-one seems to get it, so I'll post it in red. I am a wrestler. Being a wrestler, I am in great athletic condition, as I mentioned, I've won the CBW title twice in my first year there. Oh, and by the way, this isn't WWE stuff, there is no chirography in the wrestling I do. It's just real wrestling. Given this, I am confident that I will live more than twenty damn years, thank you.
    actually i would say he is a little overweight, and if you are that young and weigh that much its pretty unhealthy, even if that weight is muscle it must be a freakish amount.

  7. #397
    Im A Person Just Like You but I like to fuck some shoes D1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Scotland, UK
    Posts
    3,055
    Quote Originally Posted by kroatone View Post
    No offense taken. However, I do have to confront you on one small flaw in your logic. You see, you infer that if I am 262 pounds, that I am fat and out of shape. At least, that is how you make it sound. Now, take this guy that is Tim Sylvia, a former UFC world heavyweight Champion. He weighs in at 260 pounds. Now, would you infer that he is fat or out of shape because of his weight? I don't think you would. Now, what I'm saying is that weight and athletic ability don't always go hand in hand. For instance, look at champion power lifters, some of them weigh 400+ pounds, but they are in excellent condition. You say I wouldn't live 20 more years. Well, that's not true at all, I've said this three times already, but no-one seems to get it, so I'll post it in red. I am a wrestler. Being a wrestler, I am in great athletic condition, as I mentioned, I've won the CBW title twice in my first year there. Oh, and by the way, this isn't WWE stuff, there is no chirography in the wrestling I do. It's just real wrestling. Given this, I am confident that I will live more than twenty damn years, thank you.
    Dude, I'll wrestle you. Any time, any place. I can do the stone cold stunner better than Steve Austin could ever do it.
    I'm a person just like you
    but I like to fuck some shoes
    On the sofa or in my bed
    It's better than getting head
    Tie the laces on my schlong
    'cos of a nike air max it's standing strong
    I'll even hump it till i bleed
    normal sex life i don't need

  8. #398
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530
    Quote Originally Posted by kroatone View Post
    No offense taken. However, I do have to confront you on one small flaw in your logic. You see, you infer that if I am 262 pounds, that I am fat and out of shape. At least, that is how you make it sound. Now, take this guy that is Tim Sylvia, a former UFC world heavyweight Champion. He weighs in at 260 pounds. Now, would you infer that he is fat or out of shape because of his weight? I don't think you would. Now, what I'm saying is that weight and athletic ability don't always go hand in hand. For instance, look at champion power lifters, some of them weigh 400+ pounds, but they are in excellent condition. You say I wouldn't live 20 more years. Well, that's not true at all, I've said this three times already, but no-one seems to get it, so I'll post it in red. I am a wrestler. Being a wrestler, I am in great athletic condition, as I mentioned, I've won the CBW title twice in my first year there. Oh, and by the way, this isn't WWE stuff, there is no chirography in the wrestling I do. It's just real wrestling. Given this, I am confident that I will live more than twenty damn years, thank you.
    Most professional athletes put a huge strain on their bodies by being in such good shape. They become a lot more susceptible to illness and health issues, its often said that they aren't fit at all but "overfit" and teetering closer to the risk of burning out. This is not to say you can't live a full healthy existence but just highlighting that even though you are in good shape you can still suffer greatly.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

  9. #399
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    26
    I'm 18

    Ireland

    Deicide, Visceral Bleeding, Nine Inch Nails, Violator, Slipknot

    I think it was All Hope Is Gone by Slipknot

    I don't know what those are!

    I only know one, Sick Of It All. I'm not really a hardcore girl, more of a metal head.

  10. #400
    Being Mean CarlaRant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    1,193
    Yay, more Irish on the board! And girls!

  11. #401
    Registered User xTonyThreatx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17
    Greetings!
    I'm Tony, from Northern California.
    I'm vegan, I'm an activist, etc.
    Claimed edge... a while ago. haha, can't even remember.
    But I happened upon this site and figured it seemed quite decent, so I joined up.

    Anyways... hello!

  12. #402
    http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,786
    Quote Originally Posted by xTonyThreatx View Post
    Greetings!
    I'm Tony, from Northern California.
    I'm vegan, I'm an activist, etc.
    Claimed edge... a while ago. haha, can't even remember.
    But I happened upon this site and figured it seemed quite decent, so I joined up.

    Anyways... hello!
    hey there, welcome
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

  13. #403
    poisen free since birth xCINDYx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    born n raised= LOS ANGELES--- currently= SANTA CRUZ
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by xTonyThreatx View Post
    Greetings!
    I'm Tony, from Northern California.
    I'm vegan, I'm an activist, etc.
    Claimed edge... a while ago. haha, can't even remember.
    But I happened upon this site and figured it seemed quite decent, so I joined up.

    Anyways... hello!
    hello, im from norcal too :]
    LAuGH, LoVE, and LiVE POISEN FREE

  14. #404
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South West :( , England
    Posts
    1

    Smile

    Hey my names Leanneda..odd i know and well im 16..17 in a week and something..I live in Devon,UK which pretty much sucks full stop! i've never really bothered with these forum things before..but thought it would be rather nice to get to know some sXe folk as i've never come across any sadly!!

  15. #405
    attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    6,750
    Quote Originally Posted by xrefusingXsurrenderx View Post
    Hey my names Leanneda..odd i know and well im 16..17 in a week and something..I live in Devon,UK which pretty much sucks full stop! i've never really bothered with these forum things before..but thought it would be rather nice to get to know some sXe folk as i've never come across any sadly!!
    hello, and welcome! Devon seems like a nice place, why don't you like it?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. For You UK Area Folks....
    By xGriffox in forum Other
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 01:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •