Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this right for an edge?

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx
    considering everything that you listed provides alcohol as a small part of their business, with the possible exception of restaurants , trying to compare them to bars or liquor stores isn't apples to apples.
    No, i accept that but they all do sell alcohol and to say its against straightedge to support a place where they sell alcohol would include them, and this is the statement that triggered my post. This is why i asked the question so as to clarify, and then endorsed the idea that primary buisness would probably make a better decider than the fact a place sells alcohol. I just wanted to ensure that we weren't saying that working in any of these other places meant you were somehow not edge, of course certain restaurants do make things a little less clean cut.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

It's all up to your interpretation. If you don't know, then ask yourself a few questions, like for example, do you want to be condoning that?
    I personally think it is, because after all, part of being a bartender is mixing drinks, and part of mixing drinks is taste-testing them, right?
    Love of this country is based on nothing but the fear of living somewhere worse/And gratitude shouldn't be the reaction to someone else being slaughtered first!-
    Aus-Rotten- The Dying and The Dead

Quote Originally Posted by xANTI-HUMANx
    It's all up to your interpretation. If you don't know, then ask yourself a few questions, like for example, do you want to be condoning that?
    I personally think it is, because after all, part of being a bartender is mixing drinks, and part of mixing drinks is taste-testing them, right?
    so if it wasn't, it would be?

Thread Information