Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Courage Crew??

Quote Originally Posted by Veskou View Post
    Huh... Isn't it obvious? You tell me why isn't it good???
    Well because its an illegal act of violence that shows your inability to overcome or handle a problem without violence. It shows disregard for the law and makes you at best a want to be vigalante and at worst an neolithic thug. It also doesn't solve a problem but rather aids its esculation toward something more sinister.

Now perhaps you could answer the question i asked as it really isn't obvious why indulging in criminal activity is a good thing...i look forward to your answer.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Quote Originally Posted by lo0m View Post
    who is a drug dealer? a guy who sells 2 packs of weed a day on his high school? gang member selling crack on the corner whole day?
    Or perhaps someone who works in a bar serving alcohol or a store selling cigerettes?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    Or perhaps someone who works in a bar serving alcohol or a store selling cigerettes?
    or coffee, coke? or maybe that bastard from Belgium who sells those annoyingly delicious chocolates to CHILDREN.. yeah, forget thinking first, lets beat him :-)
    Take the time. Don't be blind. You will find. An open mind. There's no need for you to tell me what I've done wrong. I can, can see, all this contradiction around me. I just, just want, I want to be free. Don't question my actions. I never said that I was flawless

or coffee, coke? or maybe that bastard from Belgium who sells those annoyingly delicious chocolates to CHILDREN.. yeah, forget thinking first, lets beat him :-)
    I was just pointing out that there are dealers of legal drugs also.

:-) yeah, I got it.. that was just a sarcasm from my side, as I don't encourage anybody to beat up a drug dealer...
    Take the time. Don't be blind. You will find. An open mind. There's no need for you to tell me what I've done wrong. I can, can see, all this contradiction around me. I just, just want, I want to be free. Don't question my actions. I never said that I was flawless

:-) yeah, I got it.. that was just a sarcasm from my side, as I don't encourage anybody to beat up a drug dealer...
    Yeah, i saw the sarcasm i just don't encourage it as a response to someones genuine question.

i wasn't answering your question in the first place.. i would use declarative snt.. i was just making the ridicule bigger.. no offense in any way

i wasn't answering your question in the first place.. i would use declarative snt.. i was just making the ridicule bigger.. no offense in any way
    What ridicule was there before? I wasn't refering to my question anyway, mainly because mine was rhetorical. i have no idea what you mean by declarative snt.

declarative sentence.. anyway.. there is something lost in translation or we just didn't get it each other's posts.. no problem, just forget about it..

declarative sentence.. anyway.. there is something lost in translation or we just didn't get it each other's posts.. no problem, just forget about it..
    I don't think there was anything lost at all, i understood your post and you confirmed it by saying you were adding to ridicule. I just don't see what ridicule there was before it and you never answered when i asked. There is no problem, just a question.

hmmm, then there was something lost from my side i guess. my bad :-) ... i asked a question, you replied with a question, that i thought is a joke, so i've answered with joke.. ok, the answer is that i don't know.. i was trying to understand what type of person can be labeled a drug dealer in the sense that - according to some - he should be beaten up. and you answered with a question that is a good , but somehow just specified/updated my own unanswered question.. did i get it finally??

hmmm, then there was something lost from my side i guess. my bad :-) ... i asked a question, you replied with a question, that i thought is a joke, so i've answered with joke.. ok, the answer is that i don't know.. i was trying to understand what type of person can be labeled a drug dealer in the sense that - according to some - he should be beaten up. and you answered with a question that is a good , but somehow just specified/updated my own unanswered question.. did i get it finally??
    Yeah, i just fail to see how you though my response was a joke. I just highlighted that drugs are dealt in legal ways too, hardly a joke but there you go. As for your question being unanswered, well you did infact answer it yourself and my rhetorical question answered it further.

Thread Information