Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Courage Crew??

Quote Originally Posted by xflintsxfinestx View Post
    what is the point in calling someone out if you dont want a reaction to what you said. now if the guy would have pulled him aside and said it to him in a different way things could have go differently. but you walk up to a dude and run your mouth to him you get what you get. half of the responsibilty goes on both parties. dont talk shit and whine and cry when you get hit. i mean you guys all know us so well and know that we are nothing but barbaric retards who only solve things with violence so why would you approach someone you look at like that and confront them. that seems stupid.
    You talk a lot of crap.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004 View Post
    Just because you keep saying that the story would change if the situation was reversed, doesnt make it true. Beleive it or not, there are people out there who are smarter than you who would react differently in similar situations.
    I have toes smarter than him.

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    I have toes smarter than him.
    hahahaha no you dont

You talk a lot of crap.
    where was i talking shit in that quote?

hahahaha no you dont

Actually i do.

where was i talking shit in that quote?
    All through it and through pretty much all your posts, you are just full of crap, clueless and idiotic.

xRESPECTx xHONORx xPRIDEx

Okay so CXC instills fear in people to get power or be heard. I don't get the big deal; they really aren't bad in Detroit. I don't know where eveyone is getting these stories of CXC militant wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by x JAMES x View Post
    Okay so CXC instills fear in people to get power or be heard. I don't get the big deal; they really aren't bad in Detroit. I don't know where eveyone is getting these stories of CXC militant wrath.
    Have you read any of this thread? If you want examples of courage crew violence mentality, just read flintsxfinest's posts.
    Later Days

Its the way they interact and present themselves, like this flintsfinest guy, he's a walking example of exactly why i don't approve of cxc, he's ignorant and illogical, he's condoning violence as a means of dealing with insignificant issues, he's acting like anything others say is beneath him and that somehow all of this is positive. Its just bullshit really and i personally don't want anything to do with that kind of mindless ignorance.

I like pudding
    one thing................................DUMB-ASS!!!!
    Last edited by Wicked Brown; 05-06-2009 at 11:44 AM. Reason: WOULDN'T FIT
    Tears don't fall amd crash around me

I like pudding
    what is the point in calling someone out if you dont want a reaction to what you said. now if the guy would have pulled him aside and said it to him in a different way things could have go differently. but you walk up to a dude and run your mouth to him you get what you get. half of the responsibilty goes on both parties. dont talk shit and whine and cry when you get hit. i mean you guys all know us so well and know that we are nothing but barbaric retards who only solve things with violence so why would you approach someone you look at like that and confront them. that seems stupid.
    fuckin right!!!!!
    Tears don't fall amd crash around me

Registered User x.Xmiss_SmogX.x's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Brown View Post
    fuckin right!!!!!

like i said before if i was gonna go up to someone for no reason call them a name then id pretty much expect them to kick off at me and hit me, however violence shouldnt be the first port-o-call

Quote Originally Posted by x.Xmiss_SmogX.x View Post
    like i said before if i was gonna go up to someone for no reason call them a name then id pretty much expect them to kick off at me and hit me, however violence shouldnt be the first port-o-call

Surely you'd have a reason for calling them a name though? Calling people names isn't a great way of dealing with the problem though but if someone is so ignorant to respond by hitting them...well thats just wrong. People shouldnt be hitting each other and especially not for shit that can easily be solved without hitting. If someone calls me a name or whatever i ask them what their problem is, i am quick to sort out the problem without beating on people, when i see people resorting to violence i pity the state of their mind.

Registered User x.Xmiss_SmogX.x's Avatar
    Surely you'd have a reason for calling them a name though? Calling people names isn't a great way of dealing with the problem though but if someone is so ignorant to respond by hitting them...well thats just wrong. People shouldnt be hitting each other and especially not for shit that can easily be solved without hitting. If someone calls me a name or whatever i ask them what their problem is, i am quick to sort out the problem without beating on people, when i see people resorting to violence i pity the state of their mind.
    yeah i wouldnt just call someone a name for no reason.

xRESPECTx xHONORx xPRIDEx
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Brown View Post
    one thing................................DUMB-ASS!!!!
    What's the need to insult me like that? Screw that dude.

Thread Information