Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Courage Crew??

Registered User xGloryCityDisasterx's Avatar

Courage Crew??

What does everybody think about courage crew? I think its just a stupid way to beat the shit out of people. Beating people up cause they dont believe in the same thigns as u.
    my choice, my voice

I've always wondered... what exactly is the Courage Crew, and how do people get to be in it? All I know is that its associated with violence frequently...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael
    I've always wondered... what exactly is the Courage Crew, and how do people get to be in it? All I know is that its associated with violence frequently...
    Only time I ever saw a member of Courage crew was at a show in Windsor. The guy was probably 6'6, 300 pounds, he had a skull tattooed on his bald head and an X tattooed on his face, and when he moshed he looked like he was trying to hurt people.
    Later Days

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004
    Only time I ever saw a member of Courage crew was at a show in Windsor. The guy was probably 6'6, 300 pounds, he had a skull tattooed on his bald head and an X tattooed on his face, and when he moshed he looked like he was trying to hurt people.
    poor dumb guy
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

its basically just a gang of violent sxes who beat the shit out of people during shows if they drink, smoke, etc. or if they just insult somebody in cxc. i have no idea how to get in it, though. probly a tat and initiation?
    my choice, my voice

Im A Person Just Like You but I like to fuck some shoes D1988's Avatar
    Isn't this like that hateedge crap that was going about.

If you ask me, these people make straight edge out to be something totally ridiculous and something that it completely shouldn't be, there as bad if not worse than people who actually break edge.

it's just a crew from the midwest that unless you're there doesn't really have any influence or effect outside of a handful of scenes.

hmm, there are a few around here, I know that. But i haven't seen them start anything.

hmm, there are a few around here, I know that. But i haven't seen them start anything.
    I havnt seen any around here first hand but my friends have seen some people really get messed up.
    my choice, my voice

Im A Person Just Like You but I like to fuck some shoes D1988's Avatar
    Right this is the first of me hearing of this but let me guess.

They are guys who go to shows in small gangs and all the kids are kinda scared of as they think "oh god its the courage crew, those guys are tough"

And....the courage crew are basically doing this so they look cool and think they are tough compared to everyone as they have there gang with them.

I want to see a member of Courage Crews myspace it could be quite funny, oh and I bet most of them have myspace, I will put money on it.

These guys give straight edge as bad an image as edge breakers.

This is just what I imagine this bollocks to be about please correct me if I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by D1988

They are guys who go to shows in small gangs and all the kids are kinda scared of as they think "oh god its the courage crew, those guys are tough"

And....the courage crew are basically doing this so they look cool and think they are tough compared to everyone as they have there gang with them.

I want to see a member of Courage Crews myspace it could be quite funny, oh and I bet most of them have myspace, I will put money on it.

This is just what I imagine this bollocks to be about please correct me if I am wrong.

I think violence and intollerance is a much less favourable impression than edge breaking by far.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Quote Originally Posted by D1988

yep, except for they make themselves out to be "self righteous and determined to clean the filth that is our modern society" or something like that
    my choice, my voice

The courage crew are a band of thugs hiding behind the Straight Edge monikor. They're only interested in hurting people who are not exactly like them, and don't believe in fun or friendship in any form that isn't fascist.

They're also the likely true culprits behind the Straight Edge attacks segment that appeared on Geraldo a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilaf
    The courage crew are a band of thugs hiding behind the Straight Edge monikor. They're only interested in hurting people who are not exactly like them, and don't believe in fun or friendship in any form that isn't fascist.
    Have you actually dealt with a bunch of the courage crew kids?

They're also the likely true culprits behind the Straight Edge attacks segment that appeared on Geraldo a few years back.
    The reno ones?

ok i know i am alittle late to the question but i am actually in courage crew. we are no gang of young kids running around beating kids up at shows cause they drink and smoke. i dont give a fuck what you wan to do with your life that is your buisness. we have been around almost 20yrs. yeah fights happen its hardcore.

Thread Information