Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is 2-Step a Sport?

Less a competition, and more an excuse to get some of the better bands playing, the venues can be really.....bitch about it.
    and a good excuse to educate some of the idiots on mosh etiquette
    FUCK

Quote Originally Posted by Segadoway View Post
    Less a competition, and more an excuse to get some of the better bands playing, the venues can be really.....bitch about it.
    and a good excuse to educate some of the idiots on mosh etiquette
    Mosh Etiquette, as in like rules? If there are rules to dancing and rules to hardcore, than count me out. I mean I know there are general knowledge of what hardcore music is, and what hardcore dancing is, but sounds like you mean there are rules.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyX View Post
    Mosh Etiquette, as in like rules? If there are rules to dancing and rules to hardcore, than count me out. I mean I know there are general knowledge of what hardcore music is, and what hardcore dancing is, but sounds like you mean there are rules.
    Theres always rules.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

xRESPECTx xHONORx xPRIDEx
    Never 2-step during a breakdown.

Don't push mosh when people are trying to dance.

These are a given. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by x JAMES x View Post

These are a given. -_-
    Not that I would obviously. But if I was to 2-step during a breakdown, would I melt?...would I be shunned from being considered a hardcore kid? lol. I say, if you enjoy hardcore, and go to hardcore shows, and fully support hardcore, than that is what hardcore is, not a set of rules for me to obeyed by, a part of hardcore to me is about leaning away from societies laws and politics, etc. Thats just me. Now like I said, obviously I don't "2-step" to a breakdown, but if some hardcore kid feels the need to do so, let them.

Not that I would obviously. But if I was to 2-step during a breakdown, would I melt?...would I be shunned from being considered a hardcore kid? lol. I say, if you enjoy hardcore, and go to hardcore shows, and fully support hardcore, than that is what hardcore is, not a set of rules for me to obeyed by, a part of hardcore to me is about leaning away from societies laws and politics, etc. Thats just me. Now like I said, obviously I don't "2-step" to a breakdown, but if some hardcore kid feels the need to do so, let them.
    you do realise you just listed rules for what you think hardcore is about right? There are always rules.

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    you do realise you just listed rules for what you think hardcore is about right? There are always rules.
    I didn't list rules. I listed general observations of what hardcore was/is and has become. But I don't think you have to live by rules to be a hardcore kid. Rules are not to be broken, if someone breaks them does that mean they aren't hardcore? If I was to 2-step during a breakdown, does that mean I would be breaking the rules of being a hardcore kid? In my eyes, FUCK NO.

straightxed, I think you like arguing/debating with me haha, I don't know I just get that feeling.

I didn't list rules. I listed general observations of what hardcore was/is and has become. But I don't think you have to live by rules to be a hardcore kid.
    To be a hardcore kid you have to be into hardcore...thats the rule. Thats also pretty much what you observed.

Rules are not to be broken, if someone breaks them does that mean they aren't hardcore? If I was to 2-step during a breakdown, does that mean I would be breaking the rules of being a hardcore kid? In my eyes, FUCK NO.
    If you really went against the rule that governs what a hardcore is then you wouldn't really be a hardcore kid...there are always rules, thats just the way it is.

straightxed, I think you like arguing/debating with me haha, I don't know I just get that feeling.
    I have no idea who you are, i recognise the name but have no idea what we have discussed before...not enough conversation to know you or know if i like discussing things with you. i simply read posts and respond when i have something to say, don't take it personal, its all just reactions based on what you write.

Im A Person Just Like You but I like to fuck some shoes D1988's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by x JAMES x View Post

These are a given. -_-
    Push mosh, circle pits, pile on's and stage dives are the only ways to mosh. Dance hard or die! (Raybeez didn't mean your crazy spin kickin windmill crap, incase you thought he did).
    I'm a person just like you
    but I like to fuck some shoes
    On the sofa or in my bed
    It's better than getting head
    Tie the laces on my schlong
    'cos of a nike air max it's standing strong
    I'll even hump it till i bleed
    normal sex life i don't need

Quote Originally Posted by d1988 View Post
    push mosh, circle pits, pile on's and stage dives are the only ways to mosh. Dance hard or die! (raybeez didn't mean your crazy spin kickin windmill crap, incase you thought he did).
    ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My support has no conditions, I will always have your back.

Quote Originally Posted by D1988 View Post
    Push mosh, circle pits, pile on's and stage dives are the only ways to mosh. Dance hard or die! (Raybeez didn't mean your crazy spin kickin windmill crap, incase you thought he did).
    Agreed!
    Later Days

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    I have no idea who you are, i recognise the name but have no idea what we have discussed before...not enough conversation to know you or know if i like discussing things with you. i simply read posts and respond when i have something to say, don't take it personal, its all just reactions based on what you write.
    Alright cool.

Push moshing is lame. To me push moshing is for nu-metal kids.

My first circle pit involved slick shoe bottoms... I fell down three times. (dumbass :D) But main point: It was fun.

Thread Information