Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: drugs

xXx One Sick Puppy xXx stepinsideissue's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xsecx
    I would also like to let everyone know that now is the time to drink the koolaid, WE WILL RULE THE AFTERLIFE!

Last time you said that everyone drank it but me and they all died. I'm not fallin' for that again.
    This so called shit is what I live for. It's why I'm alive. I'll never smother the fire forever burning inside.

I'm at the point where I'm sucked in. By the message I get this passion.

The fury is mine. It keeps me alive. I can't breathe till I release what's inside.

Quote Originally Posted by stepinsideissue
    Why are you such a stupid dick? Seriously dude.
    Why does Sec act like a dick to me when I try to be nice sometimes? Seriously dude.
    I'll admit I was taking out fustration back there..
    You will be different, sometimes you'll feel like an outcast, but you'll never be alone. You will make my strength your own. You will see my life through your eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father and the father becomes the son.

Quote Originally Posted by xCAMIx
    Why does Sec act like a dick to me when I try to be nice sometimes? Seriously dude.

I can't speak for him but when you sit there and talk about stuff with no knowledge or facts to back up your story you sort of sound like a dick. I'm sorry but thats all there is to it. We all have our moments. Some more than others. And maybe people come to the "geezers" because this is something thats been apart of our lives for almost as long as some of you kids have been alive. You don't know or never learn unless you ask. Atleast they are trying to have some understanding of what sXe is really truely about with out coming up with their own interpritaions and misconceptions of what sXe is.

Saying that sXe is about keeping strong both mentally and physically is just shit dude. sXe is about 1 thing and one thing only. Don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs and hardcore music. It's great that you feel that way and want that apart of your life but you can't lump that in with sXe. You are trying to make it something it's not, something it's never been and some thing it never will be.
    This so called shit is what I live for. It's why I'm alive. I'll never smother the fire forever burning inside.

The fury is mine. It keeps me alive. I can't breathe till I release what's inside.

Quote Originally Posted by xCAMIx
    Because you talk out of your ass and you never back shit up. You come back to the site, ignore the parts and conversations you want to, post a bunch of random shit and then never back it up. You talk about how straight edge is about mental strength and time and time again you fail to demonstrate it at all. You're all talk and even then you're not very good at it.

we all know lots of dickheads try pushing drugs poeple who dont do it but does anyone push sxe on to people?

Quote Originally Posted by hxcsxe
    we all know lots of dickheads try pushing drugs poeple who dont do it but does anyone push sxe on to people?
    I know those people are out there. I personally never have and never will.

Quote Originally Posted by xvunderx
    I know those people are out there. I personally never have and never will.
    Its usually the worst way to get people to listen to what you have to say anyway!
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Yup, people often do the opposite if you try to force something upon them.
    For myself
    For my friends
    For my family
    Forever

Quote Originally Posted by hxcsxe

Or the people that try to force christianity on you with "scary" stories of damnation and hell fire.

Thread Information