Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 254

Thread: master list

  1. #46
    Administrator xsecx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    19,366
    Originally posted by Munncha
    BAD ASS! Do i have to use it to sign in?
    user title made more sense.

  2. #47
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    40
    converge
    walls of jericho
    undying
    eighteen visions
    morning again


    and more, where not everyone is sXe...
    I will not live life to your standards,
    you won't break me.
    Choose for yourself,
    It's your life!!!

  3. #48
    Administrator xsecx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    19,366
    Originally posted by Baby Doll
    converge
    walls of jericho
    undying
    eighteen visions
    morning again


    and more, where not everyone is sXe...
    I'm pretty sure none of those are "straight edge bands".We're doing a master list of bands that claim to be straight edge bands, not just have straight edge members.

  4. #49
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Simi Valley, southern Cali
    Posts
    106
    Damn what happened to the list? Well here's my input:
    One King Down
    Horizon
    Over and Out
    Extinction
    point of no Return
    Far from Breaking
    Risen
    Shit...everything from Catalyst
    Nueva Etica

  5. #50
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Simi Valley, southern Cali
    Posts
    106
    Originally posted by resistancecrime
    Damn what happened to the list? Well here's my input:
    One King Down
    Horizon
    Over and Out
    Extinction
    point of no Return
    Far from Breaking
    Risen
    Shit...everything from Catalyst
    Nueva Etica
    And to ass to that:
    xForever Truex
    crossingpoint
    Reprisal
    Fuerza X

  6. #51
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Simi Valley, southern Cali
    Posts
    106
    Originally posted by resistancecrime
    And to ass to that:
    xForever Truex
    crossingpoint
    Reprisal
    Fuerza X
    Yipes! I meant add not "ass". A couple more bands:
    In your face
    Wear the mark

  7. #52
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    limburg
    Posts
    1
    i've got some bands to .some of them are from belgium.

    XkombatX,
    theXdeal,
    lastXstraw,
    deadXreconing,
    zeroXtolerance,
    XcanaanX,
    XthrowdownX,
    XdeadlockX,
    lastXstraw,

    don't know anny more right now

  8. #53
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530
    Originally posted by X-michael-X
    i've got some bands to .some of them are from belgium.

    XkombatX,
    theXdeal,
    lastXstraw,
    deadXreconing,
    zeroXtolerance,
    XcanaanX,
    XthrowdownX,
    XdeadlockX,
    lastXstraw,

    don't know anny more right now
    you forgot lastXstraw

  9. #54
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    1
    Is From Autumn to Ashes considered a straight-edge band?

  10. #55
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530
    Originally posted by face_yourself
    Is From Autumn to Ashes considered a straight-edge band?
    Not straightedge and some would say not even a band!

  11. #56
    you're only old once... flame_still_burns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    chicago.
    Posts
    1,944
    i'll add the band that is on my playlist in heavy rotation:

    A.18
    all there is- is in the knowing, that this never has to end.

  12. #57
    Chance301
    Guest
    xlooking forwardx
    carol
    xuntil the endx
    those who remain
    down to nothing
    count me out

  13. #58
    Administrator xsecx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    19,366
    top

  14. #59
    Blood, Sweat and No Tears
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    14
    All Bets Off
    Bold
    Quicksand
    Civ
    Lakeside Riot
    Skamkroftna (sp.. germany)











    oh! and... Anti-flag :D *waves to Linsee*
    TheMoshPit.net Launched At Last!
    24x7 Live Streaming, Member Photo Gallery, Member CD Reviews, Free E-Mail, Forum and More!!!!

    Doc Martin boots held on with laces
    Jeans hang down no need for braces
    Get out of our way or get took for a ride
    We got violence in our minds

  15. #60
    Administrator xsecx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    19,366
    Originally posted by XXX MIKE XXX
    All Bets Off
    Bold
    Quicksand
    Civ
    Lakeside Riot
    Skamkroftna (sp.. germany)











    oh! and... Anti-flag :D *waves to Linsee*
    how are quicksand or civ edge bands?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. what about this list ?
    By Lifestyle_X in forum Hardcore
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 03:05 PM
  2. md/dc/va show list
    By xsecx in forum Trades/Shows
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 04:50 PM
  3. songs like the master
    By MidnightHours in forum Other
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 12:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •