Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: master list

XheadwalkX

And, in NZ:
    Evil Priest (although George, the drummer, broke Edge...and was replaced by a non-Edge drummer)
    One Must Fall (...drug free for Christ, not specifically Edge)
    Brick vs Face (ditto)
    Last edited by xJoeyNormalx; 10-30-2004 at 05:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soren Kierkegaard
    "I have just now come from a party where I was its life and soul; witticisms streamed from my lips, everyone laughed and admired me, but I went away ... and wanted to shoot myself."

with honor

Alright, im new here, i've been reading, and.. i to go to the topic, i thought this was about the bands, hardcore bands to be exact, and for anyone who says LOST PROPHETS is hardcore... burn in hell seriously.. and you know being 'edge' is gay.. its just another name for.. 'hippy' you know? the faggots who hugged trees and care about life so precious.. ya well i got one thing to say.. GO FUCK YOURSELF HIPPIES ya thats write.. i said it, now another thing, is sXe not about anti-obession? am i right? i believe so. so.. now.. to my next point, would YOU being OBESSES with sXe not defeat the purpose? and formy final statement... GO HUG SOME TREES HIPPIES

Originally posted by suicidalXeleven
    Alright, im new here, i've been reading, and.. i to go to the topic, i thought this was about the bands, hardcore bands to be exact, and for anyone who says LOST PROPHETS is hardcore... burn in hell seriously.. and you know being 'edge' is gay.. its just another name for.. 'hippy' you know? the faggots who hugged trees and care about life so precious.. ya well i got one thing to say.. GO FUCK YOURSELF HIPPIES ya thats write.. i said it, now another thing, is sXe not about anti-obession? am i right? i believe so. so.. now.. to my next point, would YOU being OBESSES with sXe not defeat the purpose? and formy final statement... GO HUG SOME TREES HIPPIES
    congratulations on getting this far in life with your head up your ass and your vision impaired because you have your own shit in your eyes. Talking of shit, when you try to talk shit you should try to make it accurate and not just incoherent babble unless you are going for dumb fuck of the year award.

Originally posted by suicidalXeleven
    didn't you get the memo that suicide isn't cool and that you're an idiot?

Did you also get the memo that this site is called www.SXE.com?
    The truest life is when we are in dreams awake

REFUGEE
    He made all the effort....to.......never mind.Im glad you came to sXe.com gives us another dumbass to point and make fun of!You do know any statment you make will just be void so.....DIE
    *RANK REFUGEE*

Cool

hey nothing wrong with liking the environment and shit like that either right?? Im not a member of the green party for nothing... call me a hippie if you must, i like the walflowers, pink floyd, and a ton of other ooooold school 'hippie' music..

REFUGEE
    the walflowers?are you serious?I havent heard about them in ages!They suck anyway
    *RANK REFUGEE*

Originally posted by DoglikeSpleen
    hey nothing wrong with liking the environment and shit like that either right?? Im not a member of the green party for nothing... call me a hippie if you must, i like the walflowers, pink floyd, and a ton of other ooooold school 'hippie' music..
    hippies are bread heads man.

George no longer drums for the Priest.

There's also Brick vs Face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soren Kierkegaard
    "I have just now come from a party where I was its life and soul; witticisms streamed from my lips, everyone laughed and admired me, but I went away ... and wanted to shoot myself."

Undying
    scream for me

www.truetilldeath.com has a pretty good list, not a complete one but still pretty good

I dropped something xdaddydaycorex's Avatar
    proclamation

Originally posted by xsecx
    yeah davey is.
    JADE IS TOO!
    I am your god on the dance floor.

Thread Information