Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About the music.

About the music.

Im really having trouble with the music thing when it comes to sXe.. do u really have to listen to hardcore or punk? what if you like jazz, reggae and other stuff too? because i like hardcore and punk too, but i also like some reggae, jazz,blues, classic rock and metal. So is it ok to be edge if u listen to all those?

Death: Stealer of Pie atXdawnXweXburn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xpatchxrojasx
    Im really having trouble with the music thing when it comes to sXe.. do u really have to listen to hardcore or punk? what if you like jazz, reggae and other stuff too? because i like hardcore and punk too, but i also like some reggae, jazz,blues, classic rock and metal. So is it ok to be edge if u listen to all those?
    yeah man. you just have to listen to hardcore. you can listen to anything else you want, as long as you listen to, and support, hardcore.

personally, one of my favourite bands is dimmu borgir. and theyre DEFINATELY not hXc
    I will not carry a gun, Frank. When I got thrown into this war I had a clear understanding with the Pentagon: no guns. I'll carry your books, I'll carry a torch, I'll carry a tune, I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even "hari-kari" if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun!

Quote Originally Posted by atXdawnXweXburn
    yeah man. you just have to listen to hardcore. you can listen to anything else you want, as long as you listen to, and support, hardcore.

personally, one of my favourite bands is dimmu borgir. and theyre DEFINATELY not hXc
    your favorite band sucks.
    and spell favorite like an american you redneck.

Quote Originally Posted by xpatchxrojasx
    not a person around that just listens to hardcore. that being said there is a very real connection to the music and the message and you can't really understand the message fully without an appreciation of the music.

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx

hahaha. Sorry to be mean or whatever.
    But this was really just too funny.
    Denial is a river in Egypt.

i didnt say they were my FAVORITE (better?) band. theyre one of them.

id have to say my favorite band, ever, is samhain.

and aside from which, i dont personally care what your opinions on the music i like, or how i spell things, are. its not like they will change my mind.

and yeah. definately not a redneck. fuck those people.
    I will not carry a gun, Frank. When I got thrown into this war I had a clear understanding with the Pentagon: no guns. I'll carry your books, I'll carry a torch, I'll carry a tune, I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even "hari-kari" if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun!

thanks

thanks you guys =D

i didnt say they were my FAVORITE (better?) band. theyre one of them.

id have to say my favorite band, ever, is samhain.

and aside from which, i dont personally care what your opinions on the music i like, or how i spell things, are. its not like they will change my mind.

and yeah. definately not a redneck. fuck those people.
    you live in wv. you were most likely born in wv. until you leave wv, you're one of them.

Favourite is clearly the correct spelling of the word! and even if both are correct, Favourite looks better!

you live in wv. you were most likely born in wv. until you leave wv, you're one of them.
    actually i was born in pennsylvania. im not here by choice, and i actually plan on going to chicago in august. just because i like in a redneck state doesnt make me on of them. i dont listen to country music. i dont own a gun. i dont drive a truck. i dont have a hick accent. i made it past 4th grade. i dont like larry the cable guy

i am most certainly not a redneck

Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004
    Favourite is clearly the correct spelling of the word! and even if both are correct, Favourite looks better!
    indeed

indeed
    As a Canadian we like to add letters to words. Colour, favourite.

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004
    i was taught at school to spell it like that, and i use it that way. my teacher told me americans leave the U-s out of some words, and advised me to stick to the correct spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtD
    i was taught at school to spell it like that, and i use it that way. my teacher told me americans leave the U-s out of some words, and advised me to stick to the correct spelling.
    Hahaha right on!!!!

indeed
    you do realize that canadians are even further down the scale than people from wv.

Thread Information