Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fuck Edge

Fuck Edge

well, ive been edge for a while, and i love it
    i love everything about it
    i even love the way others look down on me because i refuse a high

but ive decided to fuck edge because so far everyone on this site, the people who i thought would help me keep my edge, go against everything i beleive in, and on top of that, bash everything i ever stood for

its no fucking wonder no one likes straight edge, since its filled with assholes like you, and im so upright ashamed to call myself edge if thats how other edge people think

i mean no offense by this, but maybe you'll think twice before offending a stranger again, especially if you want edge to last more than 5 more years

enjoy your irrisponsible, self-rightious lives

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Prophet

but ive decided to fuck edge because so far everyone on this site, the people who i thought would help me keep my edge, go against everything i beleive in, and on top of that, bash everything i ever stood for

its no fucking wonder no one likes straight edge, since its filled with assholes like you, and im so upright ashamed to call myself edge if thats how other edge people think

i mean no offense by this, but maybe you'll think twice before offending a stranger again, especially if you want edge to last more than 5 more years

how is anyone going against everything you believe in? Because some people on this site have an issue with christianity or because they don't share your religious beliefs?

Registered User sXe_BITE_ME_sXe's Avatar

thats just what you think everyone is intitled to there own opinion.
    they "BASHED" everything you belived in then why do it.
    on one made you become edge.
    thats my opinoin
    If Its Too Loud Your Too Old__<3

So you like, sorry, love it when people look down on you.

Why do you need someone to help you keep your edge? And i'm pretty sure no one here suggested you should drink, smoke or do drugs so appart from keeping a 24hour vigil on your habbits theres not much else we can do. If you can't handle opinions and facts that go against what you believe to be true then you are in for a wake up call. Not everyone does share your opinion and you need to come to terms with that. As for bashing well i guess you are refering to your religion, well apart from it not being relevent in straightedge its not being bashed any more than your whole faith bashes non believers. You ellude that people who don't believe in your god will be judged by him and sent to hell. Now who ever gives you the right to say that kind of thing and not expect to have a non believers opinion in retort. Get of your high horse and realise your religion has no place in straightedge and neither do your gods threats of hell for eternity. If you can't handle the opinion that others have of your religion i'd suggest you keep it to yourself. But lets not forget you actually love people to look down on you!

Calling people assholes is a great attitude, i guess logic and common sense are lost on you when it comes to discussions as well. Not very good at being a christian are you really, you come accross people who don't believe and suddenly they are assholes unless they learn to believe in what you think is right. I wonder why christianity is such a turn off for people.

But we never offended a stranger we just replied to comments made about christianity with personal beliefs, we are allowed to have beliefs different to your own you know!!! And perhaps you'll think twice about how your self righteous christian attitiude comes across to others and perhaps you'll realise why you get the reactions you do. And seeing as edge has been around for about 25 years i'm pretty sure it will go on for another 5 easy without a bunch of christians trying to co-opt it into their own weird ideals.

And i really don't see what is irresponsible about have opinions that contradict yours?
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

I don't think I'll be losing any sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by xvunderx
    I don't think I'll be losing any sleep.
    Well thats not very irresponsible of you.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar

wait, so because some guys saying things you dont like you stop with straight edge?

we can make people quit christianity if we make a chisrtian forum!!!
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Death: Stealer of Pie atXdawnXweXburn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rodrigo
    wait, so because some guys saying things you dont like you stop with straight edge?

we can make people quit christianity if we make a chisrtian forum!!!

START THE FORUM! WHOOOO!
    I will not carry a gun, Frank. When I got thrown into this war I had a clear understanding with the Pentagon: no guns. I'll carry your books, I'll carry a torch, I'll carry a tune, I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even "hari-kari" if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun!

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by atXdawnXweXburn
    START THE FORUM! WHOOOO!
    you should name it "Fucked by the bishop", that's a great name!

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar

Red face compassion

ok but i know where he's coming from. n'sync is the second most aluable thing in my life, next to the 17 minutes that ive been edge. but dont worry guys im staying storng, i've already doodled some x's on ym hands, and one on my cock incase the gf gets a little too amorous. so basically go easy on the man, he's having a hard time identifying his beliefs with those found on here, the mecca of edge like thought. and oh what a mecca it is!

p.s. any word on the throwdown, creed, n'sync, 100 Demons tour?

Quote Originally Posted by n'sync_sXe
    ok but i know where he's coming from. n'sync is the second most aluable thing in my life, next to the 17 minutes that ive been edge. but dont worry guys im staying storng, i've already doodled some x's on ym hands, and one on my cock incase the gf gets a little too amorous. so basically go easy on the man, he's having a hard time identifying his beliefs with those found on here, the mecca of edge like thought. and oh what a mecca it is!

goddamn that was a good laugh
    I will not carry a gun, Frank. When I got thrown into this war I had a clear understanding with the Pentagon: no guns. I'll carry your books, I'll carry a torch, I'll carry a tune, I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even "hari-kari" if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun!

Quote Originally Posted by n'sync_sXe

quiet time in the dorms at queens university, eh ?

Quote Originally Posted by atXdawnXweXburn
    goddamn that was a good laugh
    don't feed the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx
    don't feed the trolls.
    okay..... =(

Thread Information