Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sXe is a great feeling

Talking sXe is a great feeling

well, i'm what i guess you could call, a recent convert to sXe. I never did drugs and if i drank at all, it was a little here and there. drugs nor alcohol never really were a major part of my life. i did, however, smoke cigarettes for three years since the age of 17. cigs, i thought, were the solutions to my problems. little friends of mine that would help me overcome boredom. but then i saw reality, my uncle dying of lung cancer right before my eyes. just a week ago, i decided to go edge. i had been contemplating the idea for a while but never really knew what would be best. cigs really ruined part of my physical aspects (ie breathing difficulties), but also made me so dependent on them that i would literally use whatever money possible to purchase them. why should i be so dependent on a thing so stupid as a cigarette. anyways, i'm doing well with sXe. i've given up drinking, drugs, and tobacco. period. i love my life right now and i would encourage anyone to do it. all three of those things are vices that i can live without. i am much more positive without them.

Quote Originally Posted by xMoranXArmyx
    well, i'm what i guess you could call, a recent convert to sXe. I never did drugs and if i drank at all, it was a little here and there. drugs nor alcohol never really were a major part of my life. i did, however, smoke cigarettes for three years since the age of 17. cigs, i thought, were the solutions to my problems. little friends of mine that would help me overcome boredom. but then i saw reality, my uncle dying of lung cancer right before my eyes. just a week ago, i decided to go edge. i had been contemplating the idea for a while but never really knew what would be best. cigs really ruined part of my physical aspects (ie breathing difficulties), but also made me so dependent on them that i would literally use whatever money possible to purchase them. why should i be so dependent on a thing so stupid as a cigarette. anyways, i'm doing well with sXe. i've given up drinking, drugs, and tobacco. period. i love my life right now and i would encourage anyone to do it. all three of those things are vices that i can live without. i am much more positive without them.
    that's really cool. what band got you into it/exposed to it?

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx
    that's really cool. what band got you into it/exposed to it?
    honestly, it wasn't really a band at all. just the whole mentality of going to sXe shows and seeing everyone having a fuckin awesome time without being under the influence

very dope. dude.

I had a similar thing.
    Denial is a river in Egypt.

honestly, it wasn't really a band at all. just the whole mentality of going to sXe shows and seeing everyone having a fuckin awesome time without being under the influence
    I'm having trouble understanding. it wasn't a band, but you went to shows?

but...I mean you do listen to hardcore right?

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx
    I'm having trouble understanding. it wasn't a band, but you went to shows?
    well, i mean, there's a culmination of bands...first and foremost, i had been a long time Minor Threat and SSD fan...they really inspired me. But i gotta give props to bands like Mental, Force of Change, Rigteous Jams, and many more.

well, i mean, there's a culmination of bands...first and foremost, i had been a long time Minor Threat and SSD fan...they really inspired me. But i gotta give props to bands like Mental, Force of Change, Rigteous Jams, and many more.

okay nvm scratch what I just said then.

and i had been to many sXe shows, but never really thought anything of it. you see what i'm saying? but i'm happy with my choice. keep me in your prayers guys, if you are religious that is.

and i had been to many sXe shows, but never really thought anything of it. you see what i'm saying? but i'm happy with my choice. keep me in your prayers guys, if you are religious that is.

will do.

Death: Stealer of Pie atXdawnXweXburn's Avatar
    indeed, i think making the decision to "convert" as you put it, was one of the best i have EVER made.

being sXe really is a great feeling
    I will not carry a gun, Frank. When I got thrown into this war I had a clear understanding with the Pentagon: no guns. I'll carry your books, I'll carry a torch, I'll carry a tune, I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even "hari-kari" if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun!

thanx a lot guys! it means a lot when ppl support you. usually i run into some jackass cynic who believes that noobie sXer's can't keep their word...well, to them i say "we all gotta start somewhere!"

thanx a lot guys! it means a lot when ppl support you. usually i run into some jackass cynic who believes that noobie sXer's can't keep their word...well, to them i say "we all gotta start somewhere!"

no problem dude. just read the sig. (my sig that is)

Quote Originally Posted by xbustedx
    no problem dude. just read the sig. (my sig that is)
    lol..i should make up a sig right now...anyone here got myspace?

www.myspace.com/moranistheman <<< that's mine, hit me up!

lol..i should make up a sig right now...anyone here got myspace?

www.myspace.com/moranistheman <<< that's mine, hit me up!

yeah I do. Mine is www.myspace.com/xbustedx

Thread Information