Thread: sXe & sex

sXe & sex

Hey im kinda new to the forum and straight edge...i heard bout it from my frined and he helped me kinda fix my life up and i have claimed edge and love it, edge has completely changed my life for the better....all thats besides the point though.

im wondering about sex in the straight edge life style, ive had some people tell me that abstinence from sex until ur un love or married is a strict part of the straight edge life style. Thats cool with me i dont know what is "banned" from the straight edge lifestyle due to the fact that alot of different things take place during sexual intercourse. Is intercourse "banned" or all sexual activities or anything at all
    sXe isnt a fad, its not a passing trend, its a lifestyle. i say fuck you to everyone thats fake in the hardcore scene. Pledge your honor to something true live it, die for it, fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by hXcislife
    Hey im kinda new to the forum and straight edge...i heard bout it from my frined and he helped me kinda fix my life up and i have claimed edge and love it, edge has completely changed my life for the better....all thats besides the point though.

im wondering about sex in the straight edge life style, ive had some people tell me that abstinence from sex until ur un love or married is a strict part of the straight edge life style. Thats cool with me i dont know what is "banned" from the straight edge lifestyle due to the fact that alot of different things take place during sexual intercourse. Is intercourse "banned" or all sexual activities or anything at all
    sex is unrelated to straight edge.

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx
    sex is unrelated to straight edge.
    kay thanx that just removed the weight from my shoulders thanx
    sXe isnt a fad, its not a passing trend, its a lifestyle. i say fuck you to everyone thats fake in the hardcore scene. Pledge your honor to something true live it, die for it, fight for it.

kay thanx that just removed the weight from my shoulders thanx

You're writing to a message board to ask if it's ok for you to have sex? What if they said no? Then what.... Think for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by metemi
    You're writing to a message board to ask if it's ok for you to have sex? What if they said no? Then what.... Think for yourself.
    a valid point, people shouldn't struggle to fit some ideal that has been laid out by others but rather choose what is right for themselves. However asking questions isn't a bad thing its the actions that follow. If they chose not to have sex because other people said so then yes thats bad but if they instead just decided edge wasn't for them (in the hypothetical situation that sex was related) then they are basing their choice on the research they have gathered and thats not bad.
    Last edited by straightXed; 03-12-2006 at 08:03 AM.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

ive had some people tell me that abstinence from sex until ur un love or married is a strict part of the straight edge life style
    even if it isnt, shouldnt you wait to have sex with someone you love anyway?
    i mean, honestly, if you go around f#cking everyone, it won't mean anything to whoever you have it with.
    i personally think that whether or not its part of straight edge you should wait until you find the right person to have sex, but thats just my opinion

Thread Information