Thread: got it!

got it!

i got the package! i finally got them.
    by ''them'' i mean the cd's i had ordered at RevHq. im so happy about them, i never thought that the entire discography of a band could be great. well, minor threat showed it was possible, every single song rocks. i think start today by gorilla biscuits is also a crucial record. And 7 seconds' The crew sounds great, too. as for strike anywhere's change is a sound, it also kicks ass.

i think i'd call my order a 56 bucks well spent
    to the end, i hope

Quote Originally Posted by djay
    by ''them'' i mean the cd's i had ordered at RevHq. im so happy about them, i never thought that the entire discography of a band could be great. well, minor threat showed it was possible, every single song rocks. i think start today by gorilla biscuits is also a crucial record. And 7 seconds' The crew sounds great, too. as for strike anywhere's change is a sound, it also kicks ass.

yeah, that minor threat discography is a very sound investment. no collection, edge or not, should be without it.
    "We stand and fight. Back to back. We take no shit. We stay tight. We stick together and deal with it. We use our heads and not our fists unless we're pushed. As one, we fight and we win".

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by djay

nice!

Thread Information