Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2018 movies

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    black panther is awesome. and i don't know, but the trailer was pretty cool.

Saw Pacific Rim 2, you guys can skip that one
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

ready player one was eh. it looked good. but it was a wasted opportunity to cast someone with a disability for the female lead for the whole "but I love you for who you are thing"

I also expected more from Ready Player One. Had a bit of the same feeling when watching Bridge Of Spies a few years ago. Maybe I expect too much when Spielberg is involved.
    Three Billboards was good but the corniness during the scene with the deer only works when it is an actual deer and not computer animated. I think this is the best movie I've seen this year.
    The Darkest Hour was interesting, only problem is Winston Churchill had such a memorable face that no one can play that role.

Tomb Raider sucked. Rampage sucked. 12 Strong was okay. Red Sparrow was below expectations.
    Last edited by Lifestyle_X; 04-19-2018 at 02:57 AM.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    hot diggity dog, avengers infinity war
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Bad Samaritan was ok, second part of the movie started to suck though. I hope I can watch a lot of movies for free in the summertime, it looks like my job at the movie theater will be finished in September.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Z-spot Gaming community

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    Bad Samaritan was ok, second part of the movie started to suck though. I hope I can watch a lot of movies for free in the summertime, it looks like my job at the movie theater will be finished in September.
    then you just have to be like the rest of us and go see them. going to see a prescreening of jurassic world tonight. I have low expectations.

jurassic world fallen kingdom was pretty but real real dumb.

Sicario 2 was good but the first one was better. Anyway, been a while since I have seen a new movie. Suggestions?

Z-spot Gaming community

sorry to bother you was weird and good.

the predator wasn't completely terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    the predator wasn't completely terrible.
    Bummer. Was looking forward to it. Anyone seen The Meg? I heard it was the usual Jason Statham crap but I want to hear it from you guys!

Z-spot Gaming community

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    Bummer. Was looking forward to it. Anyone seen The Meg? I heard it was the usual Jason Statham crap but I want to hear it from you guys!
    it wasn't bad but there were some dumb choices. like predator dogs.

I haven't seen the meg, but everyone who did see it that i know liked it.

Beautiful Boy by Belgian director Felix Van Groeningen with Steve Carell doing an excellent performance. Best movie I have seen this year, by far.

Z-spot Gaming community

into the spider-verse was really great.

Thread Information