Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edge is cool, *snort* !!! Lolz Omgz0rz!

Edge is cool, *snort* !!! Lolz Omgz0rz!

You have the people that think edge is cool, and then you have the militant straight edge followers that use force to get their views across, which is "Edge is cool". I myself don't do drink, drugs or smoking, but I see you guys critiscising all that do, and writing stupid crosses on your hand that shows you're straight edge. Nobody cares about that, what you should think about when doing that is that it's a waste of good soap. If I saw one of you kids in the street I'd probably throw water in your face and tell you it's alcohol. I'd love to see your reaction. I bet a few people on here only became edge because you thought, "Wow, that's cool, he's got a cross on his hand!!! *snort*." Also, what the fuck is the deal with all the 14 year old kids proclaiming edge. You're 14, you shouldn't be doing it anyway, fools.

Fuck edge, the scene, and all thing emo. You can be drugs, smoke, alcohol free, just don't go on about how being edge is cool. It' really not cool in the slightest, and I don't respect you in the slightest. This is me putting my views across, without writing a stupid cross on my hand. XoX

Now, I don't judge your personality by this. You could be the coolest guy, I just think that a few of you guys are really weird for following the trend, and stating that it is a belief, religion, or whatever.

Anyway, have a gnarly night, and don't miss the bandwagon!!

so why exactly should we care about the opinion of someone who clearly didn't research it enough to make a post that was at least accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy
    You have the people that think edge is cool, and then you have the militant straight edge followers that use force to get their views across, which is "Edge is cool". I myself don't do drink, drugs or smoking, but I see you guys critiscising all that do, and writing stupid crosses on your hand that shows you're straight edge. Nobody cares about that, what you should think about when doing that is that it's a waste of good soap. If I saw one of you kids in the street I'd probably throw water in your face and tell you it's alcohol. I'd love to see your reaction. I bet a few people on here only became edge because you thought, "Wow, that's cool, he's got a cross on his hand!!! *snort*." Also, what the fuck is the deal with all the 14 year old kids proclaiming edge. You're 14, you shouldn't be doing it anyway, fools.

Fuck edge, the scene, and all thing emo. You can be drugs, smoke, alcohol free, just don't go on about how being edge is cool. It' really not cool in the slightest, and I don't respect you in the slightest. This is me putting my views across, without writing a stupid cross on my hand. XoX

Now, I don't judge your personality by this. You could be the coolest guy, I just think that a few of you guys are really weird for following the trend, and stating that it is a belief, religion, or whatever.

Anyway, have a gnarly night, and don't miss the bandwagon!!

Hi there, i decided to take it upon myself to underline the highlights of your post, if you got rid of the rest of it you'd have a really good post there. It might need a little gramatical work to string it together, especially the crucial soap and water bit but hey its worth a go.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed
    Hi there, i decided to take it upon myself to underline the highlights of your post, if you got rid of the rest of it you'd have a really good post there. It might need a little gramatical work to string it together, especially the crucial soap and water bit but hey its worth a go.
    Hahahahahahaha That made me laugh and make an unattractive snorting noise!

Just to make it clear, I'm not aiming this at people who actually are straight edge. It's aimed at the people who claim they are straight edge just so they can look good.

I dont know about you, but perhaps it isn't aimed at you?

I, myself, would probably be classed as straight edge, because I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. But in my view that isn't true. Does doing that mean I am straight edge? To be honest, I rather would be sxe than drink alcohol, and I always moan at my girlfriend for smoking behind my back, but really, does it mean I am straight edge because I folllow almost the same lifestyle as people who are?
    Last edited by WhyOhWhy; 06-29-2005 at 04:22 PM.

Just to make it clear, I'm not aiming this at people who actually are straight edge. It's aimed at the people who claim they are straight edge just so they can look good.

I dont know about you, but perhaps it isn't aimed at you?

I, myself, would probably be classed as straight edge, because I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. But in my view that isn't true. Does doing that mean I am straight edge? To be honest, I rather would be sxe than drink alcohol, and I always moan at my girlfriend for smoking behind my back, but really, does it mean I am straight edge because I folllow almost the same lifestyle as people who are?
    no you wouldn't, because that's not all that straight edge is about.
    you might want to do a little more research
    http://www.straightedge.com/whatissxe.html might help

I know that, that's my point. I'm NOT sxe. I get classed as sxe, and get bashed for it when I argue im not.

I know that, that's my point. I'm NOT sxe. I get classed as sxe, and get bashed for it when I argue im not.
    ok, so you felt the need to come here and prove to us that you're not? I don't actually understand your point right now. So, other people are clueless about straight edge, and you're clueless about straight edge, but it's somehow our deal?

I came here to stop people trying to join the sxe scene because they think it would be cool, then they start listening to the music, even if they hate it they go on about how cool they are, and how they've been straight edge since they were 7. I'm not clueless about straight edge, I just think that the newbies to it are, and join it because they think it's cool.

I came here to stop people trying to join the sxe scene because they think it would be cool, then they start listening to the music, even if they hate it they go on about how cool they are, and how they've been straight edge since they were 7. I'm not clueless about straight edge, I just think that the newbies to it are, and join it because they think it's cool.
    dude. you think it has something to do with emo. that means you're clueless about it.

and also, why do you care? it's their life and their choice, if they think it's cool. good for them.

Quote Originally Posted by xvunderx
    Hahahahahahaha That made me laugh and make an unattractive snorting noise!
    Yay, i'm glad you enjoyed it
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx
    dude. you think it has something to do with emo. that means you're clueless about it.

and also, why do you care? it's their life and their choice, if they think it's cool. good for them.
    If they think forcing others to do it is cool, then they deserve to be bullied.

Did I say it had anything to do with being emo. I said, "Fuck edge, the scene and all things emo".

I thought whilst I was in a "fuck that" mood, I'd throw in emo.

If they think forcing others to do it is cool, then they deserve to be bullied.

Did I say it had anything to do with being emo. I said, "Fuck edge, the scene and all things emo".

I thought whilst I was in a "fuck that" mood, I'd throw in emo.
    you're forcing your opinion on us, so how is this any different?

and yes, your statement "and all things emo" implies that edge, the scene" were part of emo.

why do you guys even respond back to these types of people?
    scream for me

Quote Originally Posted by xgregx
    why do you guys even respond back to these types of people?
    because sometimes it's amusing.

Thread Information