Thread: hurricanes

hurricanes

Hey Dusty, how is it now in the US and Texas? Everything ok?
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    Hey Dusty, how is it now in the US and Texas? Everything ok?
    We ended up being ok. we got a lot of rain but it was spread out. Some people we know in Houston got fucked. Most of the people I know in Florida were find, but Puerto Rico and a bunch of the islands are largely destroyed. there's still 2 more months of Hurricane season so I'm hoping no more major stores will come.

Good to hear you guys are ok. I always wonder how these areas can keep rebuilding homes and lives again and again? When I see the images on the news, I think it's game over for these people.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Z-spot Gaming community

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    Good to hear you guys are ok. I always wonder how these areas can keep rebuilding homes and lives again and again? When I see the images on the news, I think it's game over for these people.
    insurance and the government usually pays for stuff to set up again. It's insane that people rebuild but there tends to be a few decades between really bad storms.

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    but there tends to be a few decades between really bad storms.
    looks like that is changing.

Z-spot Gaming community

Thread Information