Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: more bullshit news

scream for me

wak.
    spelltheo: i'm such a loser
    CrucialEdge695: i know how u feel
    CrucialEdge695: joy we dcan be losers together
    spelltheo: proud to be straight edge losers!
    CrucialEdge695: hellzya

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    i'm glad my countrys media doesn't know about sxe.

Flying Monkey Master drake_hates_you's Avatar
    Nick got really mad and wrote a fuckin awesome response to their manager. One sec... I'm gonna try to find it... Here. She sent it to the manager of the station. I read it and I that she was right and it was awesome!

I'd like to start off by saying that I'm a proud straight edger. I'm from a little village in Michigan and it's a very laid back community. I, myself am a very laid back person and very mellow, but the article you wrote about straight edge enraged me. I have many friends who are straight edge, in fact we even have our own message board/website. Every sxe person I've met on that website has been incredibly nice to me. When I first joined, I wasn't even very nice because they were talking badly about my favorite band, but I took some more time to get to know them and they consider me part of their "family" now.
    Straight-edgers can be very laid back and mellow. I'm a straight edger and I'm not "violent" or a "gang member"; I'm a human being that has never even thought about laying a hand on another person or hurting them in any way.
    In your article, you made straight edgers sound horrible. You said they were "lashing out violently in gangs". Whatever. So far, every sxe person I've met has been very nice, very self-controlled, and very mild. Not once did any one of guys "terrorize" me or threaten me.
    You made straight edgers sound absolutley horrible! Like they were a group of people who were out to hurt people and cause trouble! Very few times do you come across a straight edger who wants to cause trouble before you even say or do anything bad to them.
    I'm not going to start going off about how angry this article made me, but I'd like to let you know, it's not going to spread the truth about sxe. I'd like to request you to talk to some straight edge kids/people and get to know them some before you go off saying bad things about them. We're not here to cause violence; we're here to prevent people from drinking, smoking, and doing drugs.
    So before you talk about sxe in bad ways and show people how "violent" we are, just talk to a sxe kid. I think you'll change your mind about us.

Please get back to me as soon as you can. I'd appreciate it.
    -Nichole Clary of Michigan
    She likes the Godsmack and I like Agent Orange
    Her CD changer's full of singers that are mad at their dad
    She says she'd like to score some reefer and a forty
    She'll never know that I'm the best that she'll never have
    And when she walks
    All the wind blows and the angels sing.
    She'll never notice me!

Quote Originally Posted by drake_hates_you
    Nick got really mad and wrote a fuckin awesome response to their manager. One sec... I'm gonna try to find it... Here. She sent it to the manager of the station. I read it and I that she was right and it was awesome!

I'd like to start off by saying that I'm a proud straight edger. I'm from a little village in Michigan and it's a very laid back community. I, myself am a very laid back person and very mellow, but the article you wrote about straight edge enraged me. I have many friends who are straight edge, in fact we even have our own message board/website. Every sxe person I've met on that website has been incredibly nice to me. When I first joined, I wasn't even very nice because they were talking badly about my favorite band, but I took some more time to get to know them and they consider me part of their "family" now.
    Straight-edgers can be very laid back and mellow. I'm a straight edger and I'm not "violent" or a "gang member"; I'm a human being that has never even thought about laying a hand on another person or hurting them in any way.
    In your article, you made straight edgers sound horrible. You said they were "lashing out violently in gangs". Whatever. So far, every sxe person I've met has been very nice, very self-controlled, and very mild. Not once did any one of guys "terrorize" me or threaten me.
    You made straight edgers sound absolutley horrible! Like they were a group of people who were out to hurt people and cause trouble! Very few times do you come across a straight edger who wants to cause trouble before you even say or do anything bad to them.
    I'm not going to start going off about how angry this article made me, but I'd like to let you know, it's not going to spread the truth about sxe. I'd like to request you to talk to some straight edge kids/people and get to know them some before you go off saying bad things about them. We're not here to cause violence; we're here to prevent people from drinking, smoking, and doing drugs.
    So before you talk about sxe in bad ways and show people how "violent" we are, just talk to a sxe kid. I think you'll change your mind about us.

Please get back to me as soon as you can. I'd appreciate it.
    -Nichole Clary of Michigan
    yeah i liked it too, thought it was really good.

Bad speller
    Quote Originally Posted by xgregx
    Sigh yes cause there are so many of us in our schools beating up kids who smoke.....right ummm more the other way around.

And for what they said aobut dark clothing and hair...well that fitz me but i know of other people that arent all in dark clothing

X_Bladin_X_Freak_X bladinfreakXXX's Avatar

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by xgregx
    That is fucking bullshit, how can they be allowed to go on air and bash a certain group of people? someone needs to fucking show them what straightedge is really about.

Quote Originally Posted by bladinfreakXXX
    That is fucking bullshit, how can they be allowed to go on air and bash a certain group of people? someone needs to fucking show them what straightedge is really about.
    our entire society does that.

do you think using force is a smart idea?
    scream for me

Its Shtty But... I Think Violence Is Good For Who Are Selling And Making Drugs...evrebody Else...if You Kick Ass Of Some Drunk Men It Wont Be Good Either For You And Him He Wont Stop And Junkie Wont Stop To Take Drugs Too...and If Somebody Want To Turn All This In A Violence He Is Just Stupid...
    Its Better To Kick Ass Of A People Who Is Just Like This...
    ________
    clear trichomes
    Last edited by AK-47; 01-24-2011 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AK-47
    Its Shtty But... I Think Violence Is Good For Who Are Selling And Making Drugs...evrebody Else...if You Kick Ass Of Some Drunk Men It Wont Be Good Either For You And Him He Wont Stop And Junkie Wont Stop To Take Drugs Too...and If Somebody Want To Turn All This In A Violence He Is Just Stupid...
    Its Better To Kick Ass Of A People Who Is Just Like This...
    Its hard to understand your post. But are you saying you support vigilante type violence against people who sell drugs?
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

yeah if it will be no drugs all junkies gonna die or stop taking drugs=) i wonder if it will be like this...
    but yes i support this
    yeah sorry for my english...
    ________
    juggalos

yeah if it will be no drugs all junkies gonna die or stop taking drugs=) i wonder if it will be like this...
    but yes i support this
    yeah sorry for my english...
    does that include all drugs, including alcohol and tobaco?

no... against 2last we can do nothing...now. just to make a boycot to some alcohol making company it wont help...but can you kick asses of some drug sellers in your hood?yes you can!maybe it will make some problems to you but your joice...or you or you not...as for me i never did this because iam not in me country...it may be alot of problems...just because iam alone here now...and at home in ukraine we gonna kick asses with me friends...=)
    ________
    oxygen vaporizer

no... against 2last we can do nothing...now. just to make a boycot to some alcohol making company it wont help...but can you kick asses of some drug sellers in your hood?yes you can!maybe it will make some problems to you but your joice...or you or you not...as for me i never did this because iam not in me country...it may be alot of problems...just because iam alone here now...and at home in ukraine we gonna kick asses with me friends...=)
    I really hope you realise that you enforce the bad media spoken about in this thread with your attitude. Its, in my opinion, exactly the type of attitude that straightedge can do without.

I also don't see why you can't follow your beliefs of kicking ass through with tobaco and alcohol suppliers.

the future will show what it gonna be...i dont like just sit and talk around like this...if we can do this all i'll be very happy)
    ________
    Buell RR1200

Thread Information