Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hell Fest

Hell Fest

Hell Fest-
    It's in New York, ciriquise (spelling???) Anyway, WHOSE-A-GOIN'?!?!?!?!?!!!??? I say everyone should, 150 bands, 3 days, thousands of hardcore d00ds. So...You goin' (I'm also giving upm my Xbox 360 to be able to go.)
    xXx Mjolnir And Moshing....Hmmmm xXx

linsee
    in my opinion about 90-95% of the bands that play hellfest are bad. so needless to say, i will not be in attendance.

Registered User coldfrenchfries's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgedge
    Hell Fest-
    It's in New York, ciriquise (spelling???) Anyway, WHOSE-A-GOIN'?!?!?!?!?!!!??? I say everyone should, 150 bands, 3 days, thousands of hardcore d00ds. So...You goin' (I'm also giving upm my Xbox 360 to be able to go.)
    I think Drake said he was going. It's like only a few blocks away from his house.
    Happy 14th birthday Chelsie and happy 17th Jordan!

you're only old once... flame_still_burns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linsee
    in my opinion about 99.9% of the bands that play hellfest are bad. so needless to say, i will not be in attendance.
    all there is- is in the knowing, that this never has to end.

Hell Fest-
    unless something major has changed, it's in jersey. and it's most likely going to be crap and would rather take off my own nut with a rusty spoon than go.

K, yes I get the point, you dislike the bands, I personally enjoy bands like, Underoath, Comeback kid etc. It's still gonna be cool, and I strongly encourage EVERYONE (save for linsee and whosamawatchit here) to go. Please.

K, yes I get the point, you dislike the bands, I personally enjoy bands like, Underoath, Comeback kid etc. It's still gonna be cool, and I strongly encourage EVERYONE (save for linsee and whosamawatchit here) to go. Please.
    have the bands even been announced?

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx
    have the bands even been announced?
    haha no
    It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It’s us. Only us.

I'm just wondering how you can decide to go to a show that you 1) think is somewhere that it isn't, and 2) have no idea who is actually playing.

most people don't want to go to hellfest because of the people and not the bands.

I feel the announcements of the bands is completely irelevant to the topic I have posted here. I'm counting on them being the SAME bands. And yes, as far as I am aware, something major HAS indeed been changed. but I'm checking now.

I feel the announcements of the bands is completely irelevant to the topic I have posted here. I'm counting on them being the SAME bands. And yes, as far as I am aware, something major HAS indeed been changed. but I'm checking now.
    it hasn't been in ny for a couple of years now, that's not a change.

despite what little info this site has, http://www.hellfest.com ,it does say its in NJ, and not NY
    It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It’s us. Only us.

Toucher, You seem to have made your point. and you win. But hmm? It wasin NY last year? wasn't it? whatever. And the reason why I would want to go is because it is a "fest" with a lot of "Staight-Edgers" wich means "unity" wich I "enjoy"

Toucher, You seem to have made your point. and you win. But hmm? It wasin NY last year? wasn't it? whatever.
    no. it was in jersey last year.

Wow, you replied quickly, it was in NJ last year? Wow, Bobber, You are seriously geographically confused. You weren't in New york.

Thread Information